What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

New migation didn't change the culture of the land of Punjab or elsewhere in North India . Historically Indus river defined the boundary of the end of Indian civilization. The East Iranic Pashtun even are not related to the Indo-Aryan Gandhara culture who spoke Sanskrit and later Gandhari Prakrit.

Most of the people migrating to Pakistan were punjabis....

The only things why so called "Muhajirs" are in Karachi and sindh" things stick out like a sour thumb is tht the urdu speakers were settled in Karachi and given properties without any verification papers etc..

While the Muslim Punjabi Migrants or muhajirs who had seen one of the largest and worst blodshed in the subcontinent history... who had lost everything... were settled in Pak Punjab in ghettos (people migrating from cities like hoshiyarpur,gurdaspur,Ambala,Ameritsar, etc ...people from Rohkat,hariyana etc.... and asked for verification papers... and given less than a quarter of what they had in indian punjab... and they suffered...).  
I was comparing the economic and social condition of those Muslims who stayed in India and those who migrated to Pakistan during creation of Pakistan . Saraiki, Pashtuns, Baloch are still in better conditions than those vast majority of Indian Muslims living in below poverty line

Dude lol at ur avatar... :rofl:

I have never heard anyone getting rid of poverty in 10 years. Almost all Sindhis live in villages, Saraikis and Baloch live in extreme poverty while rest of you consider Pashtuns as extremely backward. If British hadn't left Canal colonies in Punjab, perhaps Punjab would too had been in same shape.

Indian Muslims are backward because their educated elite left for Pakistan and now constitute Muhajirs in Pakistan.

Britsh left Pakistan with 5% of Industries out of whole South Asia. Dont lecture us what British did for us, Hindus were slaves of British so they mostly build industries in hindu areas.

In 10 years 194 small dams will be completed, the first 20 will be completed by next month. And 10 years are enough to change face of Balochistan because of small population and Gwadar. And as i said half of Baloch population live in Punjab.

Balochistan agriculture sector experienced 23% growth

“Balochistan would become a new food basket not only for Pakistan but for the central Asian countries as improvement in the agriculture sector including agro ecological zones and conducive environment enable farmers to invest in fruit and vegetable crops, ” Vice Chancellor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan said.

‘Balochistan agriculture sector experienced 23% growth’ – The Express Tribune

And Indian muslims are backward because hindus dont let them. Pakistan is muslim majority country and still less hungry and less poverty then Bharat despite last decade of terrosism

Thats what UN and world bank says not me.

@shan highest frequency of haplogroup L3a is in entire Pakistan, then Gujarat-Maharashtra-Karnataka-Kerala-Tamil Nadu, its very low outside South Asia.

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png

Britsh left Pakistan with 5% of Industries out of whole South Asia. Dont lecture us what British did for us, Hindus were slaves of British so they mostly build industries in hindu areas.

In 10 years 194 small dams will be completed, the first 20 will be completed by next month. And 10 years are enough to change face of Balochistan because of small population and Gwadar. And as i said half of Baloch population live in Punjab.

Balochistan agriculture sector experienced 23% growth

“Balochistan would become a new food basket not only for Pakistan but for the central Asian countries as improvement in the agriculture sector including agro ecological zones and conducive environment enable farmers to invest in fruit and vegetable crops, ” Vice Chancellor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan said.

‘Balochistan agriculture sector experienced 23% growth’ – The Express Tribune

And Indian muslims are backward because hindus dont let them. Pakistan is muslim majority country and still less hungry and less poverty then Bharat despite last decade of terrosism

Thats what UN and world bank says not me.

Indians industries were built by Tatas, not the British. Pakistan inherited most of the irrigated fertile land while India was left with dtought prone land.

Indian Muslims had literacy rate 60% in 2001, Pakistan will achieve 60% literacy by 2015. The educated elite of Indian Muslims left for Pakistan, that is one of the factors of of their backwardness.
Indian Muslims had literacy rate 60% in 2001 and they are still backwards because educated ones left for Pakistan . I think you don't see contradiction in your statement lol

The author builds up a nice history of an ancient civillization and then suddenly links it somehow on the basis of supposed Monotheism links to a cultural break and then calls it Pakistan..when essentially the demand for Pakistan never originated in these lands he implies as Meluhha. Moreover, this then essentially builds no foundation for the two nation theory.. nor does it have relation to it. The land that is Pakistan has the most concentrated genetic mixpot of the region. By that logic every race in India should have its own state and it is no longer two nation theory based on a common way of life but a racial theory which then does even justify the connection of the frontier provinces to Pakistan nor Kashmir so this Meluhha land has no reason to exist whatsover in the form as Pakistan.
Moreover, there is no firm proof of where the Meluhha were and reports of their sightings vary from Egypt to further east of the Indus. A lot of the people suspected to be Meluhha also occupy areas in Maharashta and have little interest in anything called Pakistan. So please, look into the foundation of principles(I really want to know who the heck came up with this theory of linking Pakistan to the Meluhha but this clearly has its roots in the identity crises that Paksitan faces..which is exactly what Iqbal warned against).

@Joe Shearer

Monseir, not seeing your input here.. love to hear a more cohesive analysis of the proposals rather than a lot of the rather lacklustre efforts put here(by both opponents and proponents it seems)

@Dillinger Come hither.. get those brain cells out of Naswar.
@haviZsultan Seems to be an area of your interest.
@Secur 

1) that proves that the 2) for you might be funny as you really are ignorant of history other than what you read in the 5th grade. Let keep your pointless ramblings out of here then.

You are being unfair, without knowing that you are. I left Kolkata y'day at 18:30 HRS., proceeding to Delhi by train, reached today at noon, carried a huge load of luggage to my uncle's house in Gurgaon, and have made two short comments thanks to the availability of a laptop keyboard. Tomorrow, after collecting my car from my daughter's friend, who has been running it for me for the last year in Delhi, I proceed by road to Mirzapur Pole, to reach Saturday night or, if I am tired and rest in Karnal overnight, Sunday morning.

Meanwhile, your post has been circulated in my own private discussion group insaniyat, and is under intense discussion.

For the detailed answer, you will have to give me time until I settle in at Mirzapur. I may respond to shorter posts under pressure.

Indian Muslims had literacy rate 60% in 2001 and they are still backwards because educated ones left for Pakistan . I think you don't see contradiction in your statement lol

No, neither did I. The elite leadership left in 1947; those are the ones whom he is describing as the educated ones, because at that time, education was more or less the monopoly of these social classes. It is wrong usage, but the context is clear, for anyone who wishes to further the discussion, rather than dissolving into schoolboyish sneers.

@shan highest frequency of haplogroup L3a is in entire Pakistan, then Gujarat-Maharashtra-Karnataka-Kerala-Tamil Nadu, its very low outside South Asia.

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png

You really are retarded, you have zero idea about any haplogroups.

"Haplogroup L3 (M357) is found frequently among Burusho (approx. 12%[21]) and Pashtuns (approx. 7%[21]), with a moderate distribution among the general Pakistani population (approx. 2%[21]). Its highest frequency can be found in south western Balochistan province along the Makran coast (28%) to Indus River delta.

L3a (PK3) is found in approximately 23% of Nuristani in northwest Pakistan."

Read this and tell me how these populations are related to Indians, especially when its known haplogroups are 20-30 thousands of years old. 
@shan  

Indians industries were built by Tatas, not the British. Pakistan inherited most of the irrigated fertile land while India was left with dtought prone land.

Industries is invention of British people, Indians didnt build anything. While Punjab was our land since thousands of years, British didn't gave us anything which was not ours already.

Educated and rich Muslims left for Pakistan. West Pakistan literacy rate was more than India in 1951. West Pakistan had about 19% literacy rate while India had only 18%

Can you to me what India and Pakistan inherited from Britain at the time of division?

India was also given the exclusive use of the waters of the eastern rivers namely Ravi, Sutlej and Beas and water is critically important for production of agriculture 
Dude lol at ur avatar... :rofl:

why?

You don't like the young molvi in my Avatar :D

Who look different, speak different but are Muslims by religion hardly makes them same as now does it?, Somalia is a Muslim but would i want him in my beloved kpk, the answer is no.

We look down on Indian Muslims as short, skinny, imbreds.

This is the kind of post that reminds us all that Seniors' Cafe was a restricted forum, and we were fairly sure of not meeting the crass, the vulgar and the racist.

Educated and rich Muslims left for Pakistan. West Pakistan literacy rate was more than India in 1951. West Pakistan had about 19% literacy rate while India had only 18%

yet india was very much developed when it came to the industries left by the british... we had nothing..

I was asking why Indian Muslims are still backward when they have literacy rate of 60% ?

Most Muslims migrated to Pakistan with empty hand after leaving all their belongings, houses, and factories in India. People were more worry to save their lives and cross the border safely than carrying their wealth, belongings or gold with them. You have no idea about how huge population exchange occurred at the time of division

India inherited 90% of the subcontinent's industry and the thriving cities of Delhi, Bombay (now Mumbai) and Calcutta. By contrast Pakistan's economy which was based on agriculture and controlled by feudal elites, was left with 17.5% of the British colonial government's financial reserves after division

Last edited:
You are being unfair, without knowing that you are. I left Kolkata y'day at 18:30 HRS., proceeding to Delhi by train, reached today at noon, carried a huge load of luggage to my uncle's house in Gurgaon, and have made two short comments thanks to the availability of a laptop keyboard. Tomorrow, after collecting my car from my daughter's friend, who has been running it for me for the last year in Delhi, I proceed by road to Mirzapur Pole, to reach Saturday night or, if I am tired and rest in Karnal overnight, Sunday morning.

Meanwhile, your post has been circulated in my own private discussion group insaniyat, and is under intense discussion.

For the detailed answer, you will have to give me time until I settle in at Mirzapur. I may respond to shorter posts under pressure..

Take your time Huzoor.. I am quite interested to see what your group has to say.

Back
Top Bottom