What's new

Did Trump Scare Iran: Tehran Reportedly Pulls Missile From Launchpad Following Launch Prep

Bush was a warmonger surrounded by madmen like John Bolton. They actually drew up a plan to take out the nuclear facilities, they gave up when they saw how difficult it would be.
Bush was an idiot and his policies were a disaster, Trump even said so at one of the debates.

and here's the thing that a lot of people seem to be missing, that in his ascent to power, Trump went (with his fiery rhetoric) where even establishment democrats would never dare to tread, i.e., criticizing US foreign policy in that hostile a tone, previously believed to have been unthinkable for a traditional Republican right winger, hell.. even crazy Bernie wouldn't dare go that far for fear of political suicide, but Trump did, and kudos to them, the American people gave him a thumbs up for it.

Bush was worse.
and in many ways Obama was worse than Bush..

the point is, despite his obvious lack of oratory skill and wordsmithery compared to his predecessor, he is no dumb Bush like idiot, don't feck with him.

the point is, despite his obvious lack of oratory skill and wordsmithery compared to his predecessor, he is no dumb Bush like idiot, don't feck with him.
You seem to be equating being a loudmouth with actual action. He's only chest thumping. Actions speak louder than words.

You seem to be equating being a loudmouth with actual action. He's only chest thumping. Actions speak louder than words.
right, so keep poking him in the eye till he stops tweeting and calls one of his carrier admirals ?

get real, make fun of him all you want, and he does provide us with material to do so but I'd be wary of testing his convictions.

right, so keep poking him in the eye till he stops tweeting and calls one of his carrier admirals ?

He is the one being provocative by banning our citizens and using provocative language. Then they sanction us for routine missile tests.

You cannot back down against such people. You have to show them your resolve otherwise you give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

He is the one being provocative by banning our citizens and using provocative language. Then they sanction us for routine missile tests.

You cannot back down against such people. You have to show them your resolve otherwise you give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
I agree, reading Iran's name in his list of travel banned countries really stunned me. Iran has nothing to do with the ideology that has ruined those other failed states, it's inclusion in that list was probably more the Israeli lobby's doing than anything and that is exactly why you have to let go of the Palestine issue and your leaders should stop making outrageous statements about wiping the Jews out etc.

not in your hand or mine though, let's hope cooler heads prevail on both sides and some deals are made instead of more war.

Seconded.
I third that sentiment

well, stop doing whatever else it is that's annoying them so much then.
The sort of appeasement policy that you are suggesting has historically had a very,very poor track record [hitler and co being the text book example of this] and indeed usually only leads to further empowerment of the bullies and thugs like trump to make yet still more larger demands.If one wants an historically recent example of this one only has to look at libya.

Should we stop breathing? sometimes it appears that even our existence may bother them.
right, so if Iranian leaders have never threatened Israel... then what exactly is it that they're complaining about ?

Seconded.

I third that sentiment

The sort of appeasement policy that you are suggesting has historically had a very,very poor track record [hitler and co being the text book example of this] and indeed usually only leads to further empowerment of the bullies and thugs like trump to make yet still more larger demands.If one wants an historically recent example of this one only has to look at libya.
Ok, I don't want to see you involved in a conflict with the US and I'm a big fan of the good work Iran have done in Syria but I just hope you know that you're not dealing with Obama anymore. I wouldn't take chances with Trump.

right, so if Iranian leaders have never threatened Israel... then what exactly is it that they're complaining about ?

Ok, I don't want to see you involved in a conflict with the US and I'm a big fan of the good work Iran have done in Syria but I just hope you know that you're not dealing with Obama anymore. I wouldn't take chances with Trump.
Regarding Palestine issue we just support Palesitnean people right to retake their lands back , what is wrong with that? israel has occupied lands of Syria which is Golan heights , Shaba lands of Lebanon and at least 1967 lands of Palestine and continue settlements in Palestine lands .... the point is why American support an occupier in the region that is far away from them .......

Back
Top Bottom