What's new

Did Russian aircraft miss their targets in Syria?

Funny to see Russian brainwashed and Russia fanboys saying,all terrorists will be exterminated soon or whatsoever...... what will some Russian aircrafts change ?

Terrorists will be exterminated soon ,but the next batches of terrorists trained by NATO will arrive soon. But anyways ,western Europe is getting its dose of karma with the refugee violence and the sharia law zones. Soon it will be Euroarbia

Terrorists will be exterminated soon ,but the next batches of terrorists trained by NATO will arrive soon. But anyways ,western Europe is getting its dose of karma with the refugee violence and the sharia law zones. Soon it will be Euroarbia

Sure. NATO aircrafts in Syrias sky are useless,but Russia with its 10s aircrafts (and unguided bombs) will exterminate all NATO JEW USA terrorists....
Tomorrow,Bashar will control all Syria.

Sure. NATO aircrafts in Syrias sky are useless,but Russia with its 10s aircrafts (and unguided bombs) will exterminate all NATO JEW USA terrorists....
NATO planes in Syrian skies are not honest and that is why nothing is changing on the ground ;)

Do you think those things will work against modern Russian aircraft? If stingers can take them down then most US-led coalition aircraft should be down by now as well. the ISIS even has newer MANPADS but the damage they can do against modern air forces are limited.
Good luck taking down Su-34s and Su-30SMs

And to make things even worse a joint Syrian-Iranian offensive is coming

Funny to see Russian brainwashed and Russia fanboys saying,all terrorists will be exterminated soon or whatsoever...... what will some Russian aircraft's change ?

Six French jet fighters targeted and destroyed an Islamic State training camp in eastern Syria, President Francois Hollande said Sunday

France Joins the Fight Against Islamic State In Syria

I guess they are doing the same what french and other Western states are claiming to be doing for months. One would think you be happy , but you sound kind of upset that the terrorist are being bombed?

:rolleyes:

come on, Russians working with the Syrian military to target these sick wahhabi weirdo beardos is a good thing for everyone, apart from the Saudi royals who fund that poisonous ideology all over the world.

so Russia and the Syrian military working together with the US led coalition to take our isis and qaeda etc gives me some hope.

the Islamists in Syria need to be stopped at any cost.

After the next batch arrives ,they will be bombed again .Again and again . This will continue for next few months/years. Then either West will compromise or it will be the start of something much greater ,the karmic cleansing of the world. The Great Genocide. Known as WW3 or Armageddon or Apocalypse ,or whatever name it is known by.

Six French jet fighters targeted and destroyed an Islamic State training camp in eastern Syria, President Francois Hollande said Sunday

France Joins the Fight Against Islamic State In Syria

I guess they are doing the same what french and other Western states are claiming to be doing for months. One would think you be happy , but you sound kind of upset that the terrorist are being bombed?

I am happy that these savages are getting bombed by anyone,including Russia.;)
But when i see some saying «Russia will exterminate all of them very soon» and some similar reactions,it just makes me laugh,the Russian intervention,will most likely change nothing on the ground....

bullcrap. them using guided weapons and releasing the guncam footage would increase export offers for such weapons the jets and the weapons.

and are you telling us Russia doesn't have enough guided weapons stockpiled to fight a potential war with NATO and that cost is the issue :lol:
who want to buy su-24 anymore if the want to produce promotional video they make it for su-34

I am happy that these savages are getting bombed by anyone,including Russia.;)
But when i see some saying «Russia will exterminate all of them very soon» and some similar reactions,it just makes me laugh,the Russian intervention,will most likely change nothing on the ground....

The Russians will work WITH the Syrian army to push back the rebels. No way the rebels will have any chance when Assad has Russian air-support. Even a few tens of aircraft will be devastating to the rebels if used to support Syrian Army offensives.

who want to buy su-24 anymore if the want to produce promotional video they make it for su-34

doesn't necessarily have to be for the su-24.

su-34 hasn't been used yet?? but I would suspect if Russian bombing campaign is successful you'll see a increase in interest for Su-30,Su-34 (if it's up for export) and Su-35.

doesn't necessarily have to be for the su-24.

su-34 hasn't been used yet?? but I would suspect if Russian bombing campaign is successful you'll see a increase in interest for Su-30,Su-34 (if it's up for export) and Su-35.
Ok , Su-34 just came and to start operating soon ;)

No one really cares about what you want, now I advise you to go watch "China uncensored " on YouTube, it's a good show. Oh is YouTube banned in China?!

I'm just enjoying seeing Saudi-Turkish terrorists transferred straight to hell courtesy of mother Russia!

Those terrorists are rotting in hell right now :lol:

Funny to see Russian brainwashed and Russia fanboys saying,all terrorists will be exterminated soon or whatsoever...... what will some Russian aircrafts change ?

Funny to see Frenchies supporting Wahabi terrorists. Who woulda thought.

Mother Russia will transfer your terrorists straight to hell.

Enjoy the Russian fireworks :lol:

I'm just enjoying seeing Saudi-Turkish terrorists transferred straight to hell courtesy of mother Russia!

Those terrorists are rotting in hell right now :lol:

Funny to see Frenchies supporting Wahabi terrorists. Who woulda thought.

Mother Russia will transfer your terrorists straight to hell.

Enjoy the Russian fireworks :lol:

Slava Rassiya,Putin with his 10s aircrafts will exterminate all JEW NATO USA terrorists. Nato aircrafts can go back to where the fck they came from. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom