What's new

Did Pakistan test Babar II missile on 19th march ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

According to national security planners and Pakistan watchers, this was the second consecutive test failure of the Babur II sub-sonic missile after the previous test failed on April 10, 2018.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ile-crashes/story-UT5CbOR3K0uVojmiOYoKjO.html

wth indians are smoking ?
did we ? or its a fake news ?
If Pak would want to test it unannounced and in secrecy...then Pak would test it much further away from India's territorial water...to keep it out of range of their radars. In addition Babur flies relatively low...which would make it that much harder for India to detect it...
...and given the track record of Indian media just inventing stuff for sensationalism...I highly doubt that they are correct in this reporting.

The possible test on 19th March is an enigma. First, Pakistan never announces a failed missile test. So it could be true...

Second, It is impossible for the Indians to ever know that a missile failed 2 minutes after launch. If they could track such a small, low flying object for 2 minutes then wonder what they were doing on 27th February. Guess their radars keep on showing them funny stuff here and there.

Third, Pakistan has this cruise missile system since 2005. That is 15 years ago!. The lady's comment to Pakistan of "Keep trying" makes little sense in my opinion.

I think the situation is probably Indian monthly news masala.

Last edited:
The news is like the same which appeared in the India media about the fake interview of the Finland prime minister and Fins have taken the Indian media house to the task.
Now usually when Pakistan conducts its missiles tests hints are there all to see, closure of airspace or restrictions on the sea lanes etc so obviously this is an Indian fake news for domestic consumption. Also does China needs permission for the usage of naval drones or what information they were gathering its up to them and its beyond Indian capabilities so no wander they are jealous.

The possible test on 19th March is an enigma. First, Pakistan never announces a failed missile test. So it could be true...

Second, It is impossible for the Indians to ever know that a missile failed 2 minutes after launch. If they could track such a small, low flying object for 2 minutes then guess what they were doing on 27th February. Guess their radars keep on showing them funny stuff here and there.

Third, Pakistan has this cruise missile system since 2005. That is 15 years ago!. The lady's comment to Pakistan of "Keep trying" makes little sense in my opinion.

I think the situation is probably Indian monthly news masala.
Some of their anchors are so hate filled...
That it seems they would come teach us how not to say anything against India.
How come they are so pro government is beyond me.
Here our own Anas malick their so called beuru cheif barks against Pakistan, while his comments are totally mellow in Pakistan. This amazes me really.

Can any knowledgeable person confirm the announcements of air space restrictions/drills/any type of other defence coorporation etc being announced.
I knew some people posted this after extended raad missile test.

Google is flooded with this news all from Indian sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom