What's new

Did Pakistan test Babar II missile on 19th march ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deal here is the Fake claim of Pakistani missile test by Indian Media, which in reality was not tested on the given date
I see it as an attempt to stir up the storm out of nothing and see whats cooking. They will monitor the response from certain quarters including enthusiasts on social media as well as forums in hope that someone will give something up on the current status of the project or any other information related to the past projects.

Hence my personal opinion and suggestions to all knowledgeable members of the forum is to becareful about what you write

@Tipu7 @Signalian @Dazzler

Can any knowledgeable person confirm the announcements of air space restrictions/drills/any type of other defence coorporation etc being announced.
I knew some people posted this after extended raad missile test.
google it mate, NOTAMS are issued on websites, you folks posted the news, back that up now........

Hence my personal opinion and suggestions to all knowledgeable members of the forum is to becareful about what you write
Wion news is a known peddler of Fake news and owned by ESSEL Group [link] which also own Zee Media Corporation Ltd [link] a group known for its link with Indian intelligence circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom