What's new

Did Pakistan test Babar II missile on 19th march ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 99.99% fake news in Indian media. Can I request the mods to please close any threads citing "authentic" Indian media reports as basis for starting a new thread ?
I know I am new and apologize to PDF members for wanting to get their kicks and giggles out of these funny Indian media reports, but it is getting a little tiring and boring now !

According to national security planners and Pakistan watchers, this was the second consecutive test failure of the Babur II sub-sonic missile after the previous test failed on April 10, 2018.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ile-crashes/story-UT5CbOR3K0uVojmiOYoKjO.html

wth indians are smoking ?
did we ? or its a fake news ?
Must be drunk on Gao Mutra. Obviously this report was made after a gao mutra corona party.

Google is flooded with this news all from Indian sources.
Google seems to be a source of all things Indian these days.

Can any knowledgeable person confirm the announcements of air space restrictions/drills/any type of other defence coorporation etc being announced.
I knew some people posted this after extended raad missile test.
They are confusing different things. Land Version of Babur already has 750 KM and Babur Submarine version has 450 KM range. These people have no clue about Pakistan and our Missile systems and they call themselves journalists

No way a Pak missile test fails.
No No Pakistan missile test always fail and indian test always go through the success.
I forget the name of country who's missiles blasted mostly on the launch pads.....
I am trying to recall my memory but i only found the test site name ..." Chandipur Firing Range"...
Country name ....

Google seems to be a source of all things Indian these days.

No, its called Search Engine Optimization and our news media houses have no clue about it.
For example if you try to search Balakot Strike or Operation Swift Retort, you'll hardly get our side of story on the first page of the search result.
Another example is that everyone out there still believes that Mig-21 actually shoot down the F-16 because they speared the news and the pilot lynching drama in very efficient way. Thats the only thing they are good at and making Bollywood movies as well.

No, its called Search Engine Optimization and our news media houses have no clue about it.
For example if you try to search Balakot Strike or Operation Swift Retort, you'll hardly get our side of story on the first page of the search result.
Another example is that everyone out there still believes that Mig-21 actually shoot down the F-16 because they speared the news and the pilot lynching drama in very efficient way. Thats the only thing they are good at and making Bollywood movies as well.
Another reason is Google has a large Indian workforce and a contracting H1B association with India. Google bring over temp staff and ship them back when they are no longer needed.

They are confusing different things. Land Version of Babur already has 750 KM and Babur Submarine version has 450 KM range. These people have no clue about Pakistan and our Missile systems and they call themselves journalists

land version has 700kms range if i am not wrong instead of 750. The difference is not much just pointing out. But anyways i was asking if there was any announcement made or not ? and even if it failed its not a big deal no one is perfect, and pak never reports failed tests. But not a big deal at all.

land version has 700kms range if i am not wrong instead of 750. The difference is not much just pointing out. But anyways i was asking if there was any announcement made or not ? and even if it failed its not a big deal no one is perfect, and pak never reports failed tests. But not a big deal at all.
No there was no NOTAM issued AFAIK, otherwise it would have been discussed to death here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom