What's new

Did PAF Cross The LOC !

while i have had my reservations on your "revelations"....
carefully observing your postings since before 27th feb..... I can only assume that you have inside source of some sorts ................
P.S I initially seriously thought you are retarded .
now i consider you a reliable and believable source ..... thank you
keep it coming ....... dont forget to tag me in your future postings
Mate, There's no medal table neither I'm here to earn a status for myself.
I do have some contacts, both in and out....sometimes they are on the spot and sometimes they do get mixed up.....but then no one is perfect.

This is all old now..tell us about the second pilot..
That is also old news now.

6E8DD285-CE94-4877-87AA-25FC12246669.jpeg
Well my sources haven't been proved wrong so far.. unlike yours. :)
No offense!
You are wrong bro ... Pakistani planes crossed into IOK and it is a common knowledge ....
.... here is an official hand out of Indian ministry of defence ::

Your Account is based on lot of wrong assumptions. Kindly refer to Kaiser Tufail Version and The SU-30 shotdown details plaque put up by PAF. Pakistani F-16 never crossed the LoC. SU-30 was vectored towards the strike package, hence Hassan Siddique fired at it to disperse it and it was the first volley of airbattle. Mig-21 shoot down came at the last when Su-30 and Mirages left the airspace.

SU-30 hit is still unverified. Until PAF releases the proof, The claim will just remain a claim.

Nope wrong we crossed the border unless Indian themselves are lying:

Attachments

• F32D7367-00FD-4C87-99DC-D14E45BC5F54.jpeg
    F32D7367-00FD-4C87-99DC-D14E45BC5F54.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 52
Mate, There's no medal table neither I'm here to earn a status for myself.
I do have some contacts, both in and out....sometimes they are on the spot and sometimes they do get mixed up.....but then no one is perfect.

That is also old news now.

:yahoo:

Wish we could get F 35s in future.
Not a Chance either near or far future

You are wrong bro ... Pakistani planes crossed into IOK and it is a common knowledge ....
.... here is an official hand out of Indian ministry of defence ::
no he is talking about that our F-16 cross in Indian airspace, which is wrong only JF and Mirages cross LOC and entered Indian airspace

I suggest you listen to this staunch anti- Pakistani lady Christine Fair from 1.23.00.

This woman is good at producing BS mixed with facts..and extremely good at using her over-confident tone to sell it.
In all that talk of hers regardless she claimed there was no F-16 shot ,regardless she called the videos fake she comfortably pronounced Pakistan was hiding a terrorist camp in the end. This sort of speech would make illiterates in our country believe her on everything including that last part. And notice also how she declared the DoD reporter for the count as naive..and that DoD didnt pass any comment over it declaring thee report meaningless to draw any conclusion.
She perhaps doesnt know, how much time it takes to circumvent around all the bases hosting F-16 in Pakistan but she still challenged it..Because she doesnt have the empirical data she just challenged it..Well we are not going to give her the data nor we need to believe her.
She has faced a lot of sexism in India, probably some street gropers as well, she gets filled with rage upon anything sounding authoritative like how she reacted to that jerk sikh guy from the audience, though he was right that there is little punjabi spoken around that Naushehra area , he just lost his say because of his authoritative question.

This hag ran off with our green books.which she claims she got after luring some officers to have sex with her..just imagine who the F564 in his right mind would pound her beaver.. .she doesnt have a face to come back so she can sit outside and say anything..She claims we introduced US to terrorism in 70s, however they were feeding/training similar literature to followers of Sayyid Qutub back in 60s.She als says Kashmir resolution asks us to leave Kashmri first, well yes but it doesnt ask us to remove our soldiers, just the militants /non-nationals ..Never give importance to such fools, they are just here to spoil the show.

i think we destroyed their helicopter and penetrated deep but it's now an agreement between the two countries not to reaveal any further information.obviously you can't fire a missile towards your own helicopter.they said it's system of detecting friends and enemies were off.i doubt it.we penetrated and we hit them in their own soil.remember they first said that they have destroyed f-16 in rajouri.now that is a completely different statement.

Last edited:
Your Account is based on lot of wrong assumptions. Kindly refer to Kaiser Tufail Version and The SU-30 shotdown details plaque put up by PAF. Pakistani F-16 never crossed the LoC. SU-30 was vectored towards the strike package, hence Hassan Siddique fired at it to disperse it and it was the first volley of airbattle. Mig-21 shoot down came at the last when Su-30 and Mirages left the airspace.

SU-30 hit is still unverified. Until PAF releases the proof, The claim will just remain a claim.
After this Sega Pak lost no F-16 yet while india did lost 1 SU-30

Back
Top Bottom