What's new

Did Kerry snub Islamabad?

As the official rep from CENTCOM said, ignore the Indian trolls. India has long attempted to play America off against Pakistan, and my sources confirm this has failed. Secretary Kerry will come to Pakistan to talk in further details very soon. He met General Kayani just recently so everything is on good terms. He had some important meetings in relation to Syria to get too. The American military and soldiers have nothing but the utmost respect for Pakistan, I have many friends who serve in the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Special Operations Units. All that have gotten to work with Pakistani soldiers have had nothing to say but praise.

The most iconic statement I'll always remember was said to me by a friend of mine in Delta. "The first time I met the Pakistani's we were doing a training exercise in Jordon. They were the bravest, and most fiercest fighters I had ever seen. No less than our own." India on the other hand he didn't have much respect for, I'll just shorten his monologue to this "Indians are pussies..." what he said after that won't let Indians sleep for days if I relay it. The Pakistani and American militaries and soldiers have a special relation, and India has longed hoped it would end. But to this day every soldier I know, (including a friend who deployed to Afghanistan this January, and met Pakistani soldiers on the border, had nothing but praise for them).

Return of Oranzaib???? or the other false flagger I forget that dude's name.... oh well ... as far as Indian army and it's bravery is concerned , it doesn't need your or your "friend's" stamp of approval, three wars and hundreds of gallantry feat speak for themselves.

Technically speaking, This meeting is illogical considering that Taliban would not agree to American, our and Afghan concerns but simply what Pakistan has ordered it to.

Which will only continue the war.

What's the point.

US pullout at this juncture will only screw the country further.

If the problem has to be solved, then taking the war into the heart of the problem would be needed... not diplomacy.

Till now, US has not taken any action against the still persisting problem: the porous border between Afghanistan and Pakistan and the overt support and backing to the Taliban.

So unless US breaks that code, all these 11 years were wasted.

Discuss Afghanistan with Indian leadership lol btw India and Afghanistan 500+ - 700 kilometer distance hahahhahah whata ****** logic !

Has that distance meant anything in the last over 10 years?

In reality there are 3 Americas. The Government, The Military, and the CIA. The American Armed Forces hold the nation of Pakistan in the highest regards of the three. They wish to have the closest and most workable relations. The Obama administration also wishes to see stability and improvements within the relationship (this behavior can change from administration to administration). The worst relationship is currently with the CIA, because of Drone Strikes and some other reasons I'm sure most of you could figure out yourselves. Finally the Media? Ignore them, they jump from story to story depending on what is the hottest, most Americans don't hold Pakistan in a negative light, because most common Americans don't really know much about it, or where it even is.

Must be the oraingzaib guy or Someone like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom