What's new

did indian martial arts influence east asian martial arts?

Kameenay, I know you very well, you have shajrah that links you to the first Muslims.. and I have that too..
yeah i was the one who said Cain and Abel are two different kinds of humans
What is Kamasutra?
This type of film sceanes come to my mind when I hear word martial arts
Kamasutra is an indian form of worship.

You know when someone says Japanese and Bangali language share the same origin. One must put on the test my tolerance hat

I have heard that when Muhammad bin Qasim first reached Sindhu, Raja Dahir was showing him all the actions of martial arts.. but MBQ didn't respect any of his action and cut Raja's main part in his first attack.

I have also heard, that Raja Jaipal also tried to demonstrate some martial arts to Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi; but he didn't pay much heed and then rest is history.:lol:

yeah i was the one who said Cain and Abel are two different kinds of humans
Whatever! You were the ones who said tsk tsk tsk when my ancestors were taking Jazya from locals!

I have also heard, that Raja Jaipal also tried to demonstrate some martial arts to Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi; but he didn't pay much heed and then rest is history.:lol:
Uss ke baad Martial Arts ne both Indoos and Gangus pe lanat bheji aur rooth ke china chala gaya.

since kung fu and gun powder didnt work against mongols either we should readily discard their importance as well.

regards

Whatever! You were the ones who said tsk tsk tsk when my ancestors were taking Jazya from locals!

han to azad kardiye na 1947 me. kitna blackmail karoge. meri ghalti ha ke mera khandaan khanabadosh baddu tha?

Kamasutra is an indian form of worship.

You know when someone says Japanese and Bangali language share the same origin. One must put on the test my tolerance hat
Kamsutra sa YouTube par kuch aur nikal aya ha. You know Japanese and bangali languages?
Waisay Indian martial kabhi dekhay sunay to nhi hain OP kahan said nikal laya ha

Kalaripayattu (sometimes shortened as Kalari) is an Indian martial art and fighting system that originated in modern-day Kerala. Kalaripayattu is also mentioned in the Vadakkan Pattukal ballads written about the Chekavar from the Malabar region of Kerala. Kalaripayattu is held in high regard due by martial artists due to its long-standing history within Indian martial arts. It is believed to be the oldest surviving martial art in India. It also is considered to be among the oldest martial arts still in existence, with its origin in the martial arts timeline dating back to at least the 3rd century BCE. The author Arnaud Van Der Veere confers the origin of martial arts to India (the roots of which are thought to be in Kalaripayattu), to which he refers Kalaripayattu as "the mother of all martial arts."

Kamsutra sa YouTube par kuch aur nikal aya ha. You know Japanese and bangali languages?
Waisay Indian martial kabhi dekhay sunay to nhi hain OP kahan said nikal laya ha

South India is unexplored due to North Indian bias.

It is not impossible though nor probable but good for academics.

German archeological history says man has inhabited those forests for atleast 40000 years.

Its all too complicated to just brush it aside as some propaganda though i would have preferred if the W11 radio spoke either of the two languages instead of just playing the beats

The problem with Pakistan is even it's so called nationalists dont feel any connections to its land it's got nothing to offer yes they are hidden treasures and rich history plus culture it's not highlighted some say its because they way we are taught but I disagree it's the current state we are in,Pakistan is in such pathetic stage due to incompetence and frankly the masses that show apathy to any positive change anything positive about Pakistan is taking a joke by its masses even the educated class lacks the enthusiasm for the nation eg- Pervaiz Hodubuoy
Screenshot_20200113-093148_Chrome.jpg

@Mangus Ortus Novem

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

All the self defence martial arts come from people who have slanted eyes and round faces aka mongoloid race. Nothing comes from anyone else from south asia to persia to arabia to africa to europe. Try finding all you want but you won't find anything. Unless you talk about stupid wrestling shet which doesn't count.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom