What's new

Did India Today accidentally gave out true range of Agni 5? A6 estimate? All operational A family?

The Pakistanis are never the brightest bulbs, always willing to jump in the well...to prove 'parity'. Bless them.
So why your a$$ is burning....we would test the long range missiles when we really think it's about time! we never give false alarm to our enemies! we just strike them with surprise. So you keep worrying as what's coming your way. Typical Indian burning a$$ mindset! you are no different to me.

Register your collective protest with evidence of unfair treatment and if your complaints are still not heard then quit a platform that is not treating you equally.
Registering protest has been done countless times.

But I'm glad you realize now that it's Indians who are at the receiving end of unfairness and "abuse of power", the two charges that made you comment here. Since you cannot find a single Indian member with a posting history similar to that fellow's, in future please think twice before complaining about bias toward Indians.

Is this a rhetorical question? :D
I never thought I would see a day when somebody would be complaining about @Secularpakistani being treated unjustly. All his posts are about his incest fantasies and a weird obsession of scatology and having sexual conjugation with hindu godesses. But his id lives on, unlike many an Indian whohas been shown the boot for far less.

(I don't really care, the admins have every right to run the site as they see fit. But I cannot swallow somebody petitioning for better treatment for that weirdo.)

But I'm glad you realize now that it's Indians who are at the receiving end of unfairness and "abuse of power", the two charges that made you comment here. Since you cannot find a single Indian member with a posting history similar to that fellow's, in future please think twice before complaining about bias toward Indians.

I never thought I would see a day when somebody would be complaining about @Secularpakistani being treated unjustly. All his posts are about his incest fantasies and a weird obsession of scatology and having sexual conjugation with hindu godesses. But his id lives on, unlike many an Indian whohas been shown the boot for far less.

(I don't really care, the admins have every right to run the site as they see fit. But I cannot swallow somebody petitioning for better treatment for that weirdo.)
I don't mind Pakistanis doing that. :D That is obvious and expected.
But then I look at mujhaidind and his avatar from time to time. Lifts my spirits up instantly. :P

:stop:

Jinab let us not jump to the conclusions and assume about me to think Indians are on the receiving end, and who told you I cannot find a single biased and messed up Indian commentator here, I regularly see them here and there. The bold part is it a threat ?o_O

:stop:

Jinab let us not jump to the conclusions and assume about me to think Indians are on the receiving end, and who told you I cannot find a single biased and messed up Indian commentator here, I regularly see them here and there. The bold part is it a threat ?o_O

Threats never begin with "please".

I will challenge you to show me a single Indian with a posting history similar to his, who has been allowed on the forum this long, or made that may posts. Just one.

Heck, show me one Indian who has made five such posts without being perma pinked.

Threats never begin with "please".

I will challenge you to show me a single Indian with a posting history similar to his, who has been allowed on the forum this long, or made that may posts. Just one.

Heck, show me one Indian who has made five such posts without being perma pinked.

Ok just making sure it was no threat otherwise I would have to start building a bunker.

You want me to go on a hunt now and bring you an Indian who is similar to a Pakistani you encountered............ okay I will tag you every time when I come across anyone like him. Agreed?

No, these details are already there. And for any one who knows about missiles, can guess it without error what the real range could be.

No agni-5 is true ICBM for eg agni-5 can carry warhead of 1.5t to 5500-5800km at full stretch but with reduced warhead weight of 1.2 or 1ton which almost same as russian topol-m it can touch range of 7000-8000km at maximum.As chinese experts analysed it.
Sorry but this theory is weak. More stronger theory doing round is that A5 is using depressed trajectory to keep max range in limit. So if it follows true ballistic trajectory, I may touch 8k kms figure with full load of 1.5 tons. Thank you.

Ok just making sure it was no threat otherwise I would have to start building a bunker.

You want me to go on a hunt now and bring you an Indian who is similar to a Pakistani you encountered............ okay I will tag you every time when I come across anyone like him. Agreed?
I bet 90 percent time you won't find a Indian abusing a Pakistani or his religion unless he is provoked

I bet 90 percent time you won't find a Indian abusing a Pakistani or his religion unless he is provoked

I won't disagree with your claim but the tragedy is out of those 90% very few exist here.

Back
Top Bottom