What's new

Did India Today accidentally gave out true range of Agni 5? A6 estimate? All operational A family?

Most probably a guess-estimation by India Today .

Did India Today accidentally gave out true range of Agni 5? A6 Estimate? All operational A family?

Following is an excerpt from India today where info about Agni 5 canister launch were written. Strangely the range published has been long speculated and often indicated off the record to reporters. Buts its first time that India Today a credible news media has written clearly about A5 range as well as all operational A family range data. India for long has always been doubted to underplay its missile ranges which is more of a norm common among other missile testing countries who always state max range and tom tom about it. No doubt India today were also the first one who published info on K family, a very secretive program.Hence its rare that such good info getting published so openly. Here is the excerpt

About all other Agni missiles :

Below are the types and ranges of all the Agni missiles made by India.

Name Type Range

Agni-I MRBM 700 - 1,250 km(Operational)

Agni-II IRBM 2,000 - 3,000 km(Operational)

Agni-III IRBM 3,500 - 5,000 km(Operational)

Agni-IV IRBM 3,000 - 4,000 km(Operational)

Agni-V ICBM 5,000 - 8,000 km(Tested)

Agni-VI ICBM 8,000 - 10,000 km(Under development)

Link: Agni-V: Facts and figures, its inception, range and progress : News Digest

It may be that right max range indicated may be with lower warhead weight but as such India does not have a policy of using 0.5T or lower warhead weight whereas missiles are tested with 1.5/1.1T dummy warheads and depressed trajectories (obviously to downplay max range). But nice to know A3 having more firepower then A4 but A4 as we all know is much less in weight. Assuming A6 to be in line with A4 sleek design may not be very wrong perhaps. Extremely important is the point that A6 which if designated at 8-10k may be the maximum range India may look to test and operationalise its final Agni max range program. A potent delivery system with MIRV especially if A6 can be configured later to SLBM config may ultimately tilt to very strong second strike capability and complete our long awaited missile development program. Indeed i dont doubt that A5 and A6 may have been the rumored Surya program which had been in media for long based on this data as Surya program has vanished into thin air post 2002/03. So logically, we may have seen Surya 1 in action already and Surya 2 proposed action soon..

Hope all feel proud and good ..........

Fake news .A5 is 5500 KM . A6 is 6000 Km with MIRV . ;)

India today forgot to mention range of Insas rifle . Their experts belive range is 20000 KM . :D

Did India Today accidentally gave out true range of Agni 5? A6 Estimate? All operational A family?

Following is an excerpt from India today where info about Agni 5 canister launch were written. Strangely the range published has been long speculated and often indicated off the record to reporters. Buts its first time that India Today a credible news media has written clearly about A5 range as well as all operational A family range data. India for long has always been doubted to underplay its missile ranges which is more of a norm common among other missile testing countries who always state max range and tom tom about it. No doubt India today were also the first one who published info on K family, a very secretive program.Hence its rare that such good info getting published so openly. Here is the excerpt

Name Type Range

Link: Agni-V: Facts and figures, its inception, range and progress : News Digest

It may be that right max range indicated may be with lower warhead weight but as such India does not have a policy of using 0.5T or lower warhead weight whereas missiles are tested with 1.5/1.1T dummy warheads and depressed trajectories (obviously to downplay max range). But nice to know A3 having more firepower then A4 but A4 as we all know is much less in weight. Assuming A6 to be in line with A4 sleek design may not be very wrong perhaps. Extremely important is the point that A6 which if designated at 8-10k may be the maximum range India may look to test and operationalise its final Agni max range program. A potent delivery system with MIRV especially if A6 can be configured later to SLBM config may ultimately tilt to very strong second strike capability and complete our long awaited missile development program. Indeed i dont doubt that A5 and A6 may have been the rumored Surya program which had been in media for long based on this data as Surya program has vanished into thin air post 2002/03. So logically, we may have seen Surya 1 in action already and Surya 2 proposed action soon..

Range depends on multiple aspects, Trajectory, Type of RV, RV configuration, MIRV delivery systems. Agni III has a range of 3500 -5000km. where baseline figure on max payload is 3500 km. Similarly Agni 5 baseline figure based on 3300lbs payload is 5000.

According to Dr.Samar munarakmand.
"We dont have an enemy 5000 kilometers away,so we don't a missile of that range".

The Pakistanis are never the brightest bulbs, always willing to jump in the well...to prove 'parity'. Bless them.

You and your generalizations,They dig a deep pit to trap others, then fall into it themselves.

No agni-5 is true ICBM for eg agni-5 can carry warhead of 1.5t to 5500-5800km at full stretch but with reduced warhead weight of 1.2 or 1ton which almost same as russian topol-m it can touch range of 7000-8000km at maximum.As chinese experts analysed it.

Chinese said that range is 9000 KM.

India cut Agni V range from 9000 km to 5000 km under NATO pressure: Chinese media - Economic Times

With New motor under development with all composite stages with newly developed high strength composite, Agni V Range shall cross 10000 KM plus. A6 should have a minimum range of 12000 KM.

Constipation is a very difficult condition to have, isn't it? Here is a clipart of your present plight:

constipation_gg64262831.jpg

And you post this while defecating near some railway track in delhi and posting on PDF via your smartphone ? :lol:

@Horus @WebMaster @Abu Zolfiqar

@sandy_3126

I find it unjust that a shit clip art does not deserve a negative rating and a derogatory comment does? Abuse of power I believe. Treatment should have been just and equal.

Name Type Range

Range is not big factor,missile ranges can be increased with some modifications but in order to avoid global political apprehensions govt. actually not stating the correct range.

@Horus @WebMaster @Abu Zolfiqar

@sandy_3126

I find it unjust that a shit clip art does not deserve a negative rating and a derogatory comment does? Abuse of power I believe. Treatment should have been just and equal.

Context baby, context.

You did not see the post to which the "shit clipart" was a response to. Believe me, the clipart was the most polite response I could think of. His comment has been deleted. The topic is about Agni-5, and his troll post was something along the lines of "ha ha ha, no toilets in the test range, rape, open defecation, Indians shitting, ha ha ha". What sort of response would I get if I made a similar post in the JF-17 or Babur thread? And what response would I get if I made hundreds of such posts, and no other post? That's what that member does, each time he is unbanned.

Since you are a new member, you may not be familiar with the person I was responding to. Every single post of his on the forum is about toilets and rapes, trolling for the sake of trolling. If he was Indian, he would have been perma banned after 10 posts.

Track record matters when rating somebody. Compare my posting history with his, to know why he got negged and I didn't. (That may not give you a true picture either, since most of his posts get deleted, and are not visible in the posting history.)

BTW, you might notice that I did not even respond to his second shitty post, which you quoted. The first one was much worse, and that's why he got negged. If "just and equal" treatment should be given, he deserves several more negs or a perma ban. You are asking for equal treatment without being aware of his offence.

These are his recent posts, which were not bad enough to be deleted. In other words, the following are his good quality posts:

I bet your father fucked her niece and nine months later you popped out. Your uncle is also your father:lol:

This is not isha namaz time but i am sure you you took your last bath in 2009 in the ganga river :lol: The most clean and pure river in the world lol
I will blow my white sperm load inside kali mata vagina :lol:

And meanwhile the street pooping continues :lol:

Yes i just had a durgastipation but later i flushed it :lol: May be you people should start worshipping toilets so there will be one in every home...

Please tell this malnourished bharti his real aukaat and ban him.Tell him to better use such a...

Yes definitely ones who hate using toilets and don, care what the civilized world think about them indeed don,t give a fcuk :lol:

Savage Hindu terrorists need to be enslaved once again

How is that for starters? Remember, this is not including all his posts deemed offensive enough to be deleted. Now do ask for just and equal treatment. Request the admins to treat him the same way they would treat an Indian. I fully support such a request, but am well aware that that is not going to happen. He will be back in a few days, talking about shitting and fvcking hindu gods and so on. Do tell me a better response than the clipart. I'm eager to learn.

Last edited:
Context baby, context.

You did not see the post to which the "shit clipart" was a response to. Believe me, the clipart was the most polite response I could think of. His comment has been deleted. The topic is about Agni-5, and his troll post was something along the lines of "ha ha ha, no toilets in the test range, rape, open defecation, Indians shitting, ha ha ha". What sort of response would I get if I made a similar post in the JF-17 or Babur thread? And what response would I get if I made hundreds of such posts, and no other post? That's what that member does, each time he is unbanned.

Since you are a new member, you may not be familiar with the person I was responding to. Every single post of his on the forum is about toilets and rapes, trolling for the sake of trolling. If he was Indian, he would have been perma banned after 10 posts.

Track record matters when rating somebody. Compare my posting history with his, to know why he got negged and I didn't. (That may not give you a true picture either, since most of his posts get deleted, and are not visible in the posting history.)

BTW, you might notice that I did not even respond to his second shitty post, which you quoted. The first one was much worse, and that's why he got negged. If "just and equal" treatment should be given, he deserves several more negs or a perma ban. You are asking for equal treatment without being aware of his offence.

These are his recent posts, which were not bad enough to be deleted. In other words, the following are his good quality posts:

How is that for starters? Remember, this is not including all his posts deemed offensive enough to be deleted. Now do ask for just and equal treatment. Request the admins to treat him the same way they would treat an Indian. I fully support such a request, but am well aware that that is not going to happen. He will be back in a few days, talking about shitting and fvcking hindu gods and so on. Do tell me a better response than the clipart. I'm eager to learn.

Yar at times I have come across number of Indian posts which were so disgusting that I had difficulty in restraining myself, something like disgracing counterparts with cheap comments on women, but the thing is I did not respond with cheap shots at Indian women. You could have ignored that but you had to go that way. Anyways I highlighted what I thought was wrong.

Yar at times I have come across number of Indian posts which were so disgusting that I had difficulty in restraining myself, something like disgracing counterparts with cheap comments on women, but the thing is I did not respond with cheap shots at Indian women. You could have ignored that but you had to go that way. Anyways I highlighted what I thought was wrong.

Yes I could have ignored it, and mostly I do. But the trouble is that Pakistani members get away with it much more than Indians, and their posts don't always get deleted. I copy pasted his last few non deleted posts - can you show me any Indian member who has that kind of a posting history, and hasn't been perma banned? If Indian members wrote things like "your father fvcked his niece, my sperm in your..." etc, they wouldn't last a day. But there are quite a few Pakistanis who write this, and get away with it, which is why sometimes we have the temptation to retort. This is one such member.

You would understand, if that posting history of his was against Pakistan and not India, and no action was taken, and those posts haven't been deleted despite our reporting. If the mods think it fit to let all those posts stay, what else can we do but counter troll mildly?

You would understand, if that posting history of his was against Pakistan and not India, and no action was taken, and those posts haven't been deleted despite our reporting. If the mods think it fit to let all those posts stay, what else can we do but counter troll mildly?

Register your collective protest with evidence of unfair treatment and if your complaints are still not heard then quit a platform that is not treating you equally.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom