What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Asia has never (but for short periods of time, as part of various empire's) been a nation, the famous Pakistani lawyer Chaudhary Aitzaz Ahsan, eloquently proves the uniqueness of the Indus Valley and its separateness from the Ganges Civilization known as bharat.

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan: Amazon.co.uk: Aitzaz Ahsan: Books
Synopsis
Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

The word "India", "Indika" and all references given to india containing IND terms are derived from the word INDUS which place is now in Pakistan.

Do you know what does it means?

It means that if going realistically the Other parts of South asia apart of Indus valley,All are reffered as a PART of Indus valley with remaining Sub continent having no specific refference or Identity.

:hitwall:

Ok now let me explain slowly. Indika was first used by Megasthenes when he visited the court of Chandragupta Maurya whos capital was in Patlitputra in modern day Bihar. Indika doesn't refer to the Indus valley, because the goddam Indus civilization was DEAD at that period. It refers to land East of the INDUS. (most of it)

Again a map of the Mauryan empire
Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Notice that the important cities are not there in the erstwhile Indus valley civ.

And people of Pakistan were once upon a time a part of that pizza.

Before its division into slices.

Now the people of PAK i.e cheese,Veg,Meat and all the stuff were separated in the slice from the larger part.

IT implies that the history of the chheese and other stuff which is now part of a slice names PAKISTAN is the history of that slice,All the time periods,Making which involved the making of THE CHEESE AND OTHER FORMING STUFF BELONGS TO THE COMPOSING STUFF OF the part of that slice.

and this is the history of the food stuff of THAT SLICE.

Hik..hik...

Bon appetite.

Ok let me try explaining it in simple words

Once upon a time, there existed a large portion of land called India, which even colombus searched but reached Northamaerica and called the people Red Indians thinking he has reached India , which was the name in 15th century.

Ok lets consider India as a big Pizza

images

Then bad guys after bad guys from dutch to french and to English came here seeing its rich wealth.. and English boy was successful

They tried to take a piece of our pizza

stockphotopro_5521746YCL_no_title.jpg

But already the poor Pizza was divided into states and kingdoms..

pizza.jpg

But they revolted and seeked freedom..

So a guy named radcliff came and cut it into 2.. and made it 2 free pieces

pizza-pro-3000-2.jpg

Story over.. go and sleep now.. :lazy::lazy:

Now the people of PAK i.e cheese,Veg,Meat and all the stuff were separated in the slice from the larger part.

IT implies that the history of the chheese and other stuff which is now part of a slice names PAKISTAN is the history of that slice,All the time periods,Making which involved the making of THE CHEESE AND OTHER FORMING STUFF BELONGS TO THE COMPOSING STUFF OF the part of that slice.

And by the way that slice was the first one,Which was composed as the first part of that whole pizza. :lol:

The times when the Indus Valley was part of the greater South Asia, is minuscule, in the 5000 plus years of the Indus Valley Civilisation. Even Religion wise, Buddhism was more prevalent, before the introduction of Islam - than Hinduism ever was.

Just as the modern Egyptian is proud of his Pyramids and the Ancient Egyptians, and just as the Greeks and Persians are proud of their ancestors, we Pakistanis are proud of our ancients, who to a large extent were separate and different from the modern indians.

Okayyy....

Alright........

Hmmm hmmmmm... Did u yourself understand what you have said?/ :what::what:

And by the way that slice was the first one,Which was composed as the first part of that whole pizza. :lol:

yes that slice was the first one..
Then came the second one not from the first one though..

And they all lived happily ever after..

The Indus Valley and the Ganges plane are two distinct and different civilizations, there is some overlap, but to a large extent the difference's is more than the commonality, even if Islam (God Forbid) had never come to South Asia, there would still have been a separation and partition. IMHO.

:hitwall:

Ok now let me explain slowly. Indika was first used by Megasthenes when he visited the court of Chandragupta Maurya whos capital was in Patlitputra in modern day Bihar. Indika doesn't refer to the Indus valley, because the goddam Indus civilization was DEAD at that period. It refers to land East of the INDUS. (most of it)

Again a map of the Mauryan empire
Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Notice that the important cities are not there in the erstwhile Indus valley civ.

Yo Man.. the Maurya didnt dare to come to my state. :smokin::smokin:

Just kidding.

OMG it included Iran too

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan: Amazon.co.uk: Aitzaz Ahsan: Books

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Synopsis
Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

However Pakistan should be the last country to claim that heritage, after all they named their missles "ghauri" and "ghazni" :lol:

Well I am with you I also dont like our missiles to be named by Afghan Invaders.

And my request to our defence authorities is that PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE the next missile which will be inducted into arsenal whether it would be a CM or BM should be named "PORUS" :lol:

Whats the big deal people ??

Indians,atleast me has never wanted exclusive patents to the shared history and culture.

But it is the Pakistanis (most of them) who think that their histroy miraculously started from 711 AD while simultaneously claiming exclusive rights over the shared heritages like IVC,Taxila,Porus(in this case) etc.

If you guys are equally proud of that culture also,all I can say is a :tup:.Welcome it is our history.

But titles like these claiming exclusive rights just only merits a chuckle and nothing more.

Whats the big deal people ??

Indians,atleast me has never wanted exclusive patents to the shared history and culture.

But it is the Pakistanis (most of them) who think that their histroy miraculously started from 711 AD while simultaneously claiming exclusive rights over the shared heritages like IVC,Taxila,Porus(in this case) etc.

If you guys are equally proud of that culture also,all I can say is a :tup:.Welcome it is our history.

But titles like these claiming exclusive rights just only merits a chuckle and nothing more.

The height of arrogance, how is it your history, this hubris by indians is laughable if it wasn't sad, we live on this territory and we claim all of its fruits, how can a Tamil or someone living in UP claim Baba Bulleh Shah or Waris, as part of your civilization, it is not bharat's or its modern incarnation india, to claim as its own.

We own what is on our land, so keep your Ganges Civilization to your self, the IV and all of its cultures and civilization belong to us. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper:

The facts presented in this book highlight the dichotomy between the Indus region and India.
They show the almost unbroken continuity of a distinct social and political order, bearing testimony to the primordial and restless impulse of the Indus region to be a distinct and independent nation-state. They also bring out, in bold relief, the identity of the Indus person (the modern-day Pakistani) as distinct from the Arab, the Central Asian, the European, and the Indian. They all converge, finally, in the establishment in 1947, of Pakistan.

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom