What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

Why is Japan in the mood to recieve severe spanking? Cause it will if China goes all out. They thought Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bad, they have no idea of what they are in for if they mess with China

I hope Japanese are reading these comments by a Pakistani national who at times seek loan from Japan. Good bum service BTW, keep it up.

granting loans is a commercial decision as if the japanese are not earning interest from any loans.

it is just sad for indians to comment on this!

And you have contradicted yourself. Convenient morality ?

Like Its sad for Pakistanis to comment on it, isn't it ? BTW do not quote me if you haven't understood the assertion, send someone with better skills. I am waiting.

I am here to pursue my Ph.D in Computer Science and US has the best graduate education resources in this field, it's not a shame to learn from better ones to improve yourself. Besides, where I am now has nothing to do with where I am gonna be, is that a funny thing to you viet guys?
well, Is that so!? So, why were you leave your country and staying American arrogance!? ( like very many others chinese ) :lol:

Like Its sad for Pakistanis to comment on it, isn't it ? BTW do not quote me if you haven't understood the assertion, send someone with better skills. I am waiting.

It's funny you blaming Pakistan for receiving aid when the vast majority of the Indian economy is run by British aid :lol:
Even the Brits admit this.

China ready for worst-case Diaoyu scenario - Globaltimes.cn
China ready for worst-case Diaoyu scenario

China and Japan may stand at a turning point that leads to confrontation. The resentment toward each other has come to the highest level since World War II. The Sino-Japanese relationship is looking dim.

Chinese society is tired of simple verbal protests toward Japan. The Chinese people hope the country will carry out actions against Japan's provocations. China's sending fighter jets to the islands reflects Chinese public opinion.

A military clash is more likely. We shouldn't have the illusion that Japan will be deterred by our firm stance. We need to prepare for the worst.

Over a bunch of rocks... will someone nuke these rocks into oblivion before this gets out of control?

I can almost feel China-Japan coming to blows within the next few weeks or months. We are not backing down and Abe is not backing down. Something has to give.

This is more than just about rocks. It's the honour and pride of our country, our people and our civilization at stake.
Japan caused alot of death and destruction during WW2 to China.
They will pay for that one day.
Mark my words.

It's funny you blaming Pakistan for receiving aid when the vast majority of the Indian economy is run by British aid :lol:
Even the Brits admit this.

When I am blaming Pakistan, I just stated the fact. You need to improve your debating skills. Don't rant for sake of ranting.

Rest of your ha ha he he ho ho is worth be hoooooshed ! away.

I hope Japanese are reading these comments by a Pakistani national who at times seek loan from Japan. Good bum service BTW, keep it up.

Yeah yeah, like Indians arent sucking up to their Japanese bretheren. We are not the ones that share $100 Bn worth of trade with China. Hypocrisy at its best!

No I am not.

japanese - has a war crime past which started ww2
China was not a party who started ww2

Pakistan jointly developed weapons with us
Have the japanese developed any weapons with india?

Pakistan is closer to China than india to japan

Do you see the difference? I hope this will improve your intelligence

Yeah yeah, like Indians arent sucking up to their Japanese bretheren. We are not the ones that share $100 Bn worth of trade with China. Hypocrisy at its best!

Hey Mr. waka, can you do research on how much Japanese are investing in Pakistan before doing Chinese bum licking and unnecessarily poking your Pakistani nose in matter between China and Japan, especially when you know you will be no one in their conflict.

Read my post again I was telling about about investment and aid Japanese have offered to Pakistan as a major aid provider and friend of Pakistan. When you compare some thing compare apples with apple not apple and oranges, I mean talk about aid not trade with right context of the discussion.

Again I hope Japanese are reading Pakistani comments how thankless people here can be.

Hey Mr. waka, can you do research on how much Japanese are investing in Pakistan before doing Chinese bum licking and unnecessarily poking your Pakistani nose in matter between China and Japan, especially when you know you will be no one in their conflict.

Read my post again I was telling about about investment and aid Japanese have offered to Pakistan as a major aid provider and friend of Pakistan. When you compare some thing compare apples with apple not apple and oranges, I mean talk about aid not trade with right context of the discussion.

Again I hope Japanese are reading Pakistani comments how thankless people here can be.

As usual, you continued on with your usual rant without understanding what i wrote and in which context. I'll say it again, Chinese are like our brothers and they have helped us in our bad times more than any other nation. We will gladly stick our head out for them... As per sticking your nose is concerned, how does India come into play when comparing China and Japan? Like i said, hypocrisy at its best!! :sniper:

Waiting for what? Spanking? Would you mind spending few seconds reading 'bout the topic of this thread then going on to pretend to be a master of debating?
Common indian way of behaving...

Well they are just making more problems typical china making things complicated

No its Philippines and Vietnam that makes the situation worse. Blaming China ruins peace in the region. Stop your barking and start making peace.

Because your claims are not realistic and not the norm of the plant and we been doing military maneuvers with the states since world war 2 so its natural next to air while your going this to show off and plant fear to your neighbors well its just making things bad for your country's case.

Philippines has no rights then. China has historic rights, including Taiwan.

China must defend their airspace.

I wonder who is the perceived enemy?

Vietnam and Philippines.

This thread is boring. Next one pls! BTW Christmas is coming soon :partay:

Why are you here then?

Since when do we need permission from your irrelevant country on when we can hold training exercises in our own airspace?

Philippines has no air defense. They hide in shadows when China arrives

Back
Top Bottom