What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

Congratulations.
Glad to see both US allies (Taiwan :cheers: Japan) reach an accord.

haha you are so elated picking up a dime!

it doesnt change the chess board

We are still gaining progress while the japanese losing!

Chinese here when arguing with me always brag:' we dont wanna attack TW coz we're all Chinese,unlike North-South VN,we're waiting for peaceful unification blah blah'.

Ok,so no hope for a so called'peaceful unification' now,so,what can a weak and coward country like China can do ?keep masturbating with Ah Q's 'spiritual victories' huh?

Supa powar China-the third most powerful military on Earth blah blah, what an insult to that position.:omghaha:

It's not about KMT,it's about Taiwanese people,a slave race as it's always be in the whole history.

KMT or 民进党,it doesn't matter.both of them are shameless cowards,because taiwanese are southeast asian cowards ,these parties represent their mindset.

But thanks to the traitorous government in Taiwan, their tactic does work.

the Taiwanese gov is just like a guard dog fastened outside of japanese house (cannot go into diaoyu sialnds) and keeps house for japanese. As long as mainland china keeps sending patrol ship to Diaoyu islands and reaching into the 12 nautical miles, Japanese cannot do anything. Japanese plot is just a kind of reminder to china mainland that it needs to work harder in the diaoyu islands and must not fall into 'sleep'!

There were time China can Force their hand on Taiwan, that was 1950.

Instead, China lend his help on the ungrateful North Korea and give Chinese full of Shiite now.

I remember back in 2007 or 2008, China proposed a Joint Claim with Taiwan on Senkaku. I guess this is the very ultimate "NO" to the Chinese from the Taiwanese.

Taiwan is one of the unknown if War broke out in SCS. But with Taiwan now siding with Japan, I can see China is now alone in this position, may or may not have to more rely on North Korea to do the backing. Interesting to see how this will shift the Chinese dynamic over from Taiwan to North Korea.

haha you are so elated picking up a dime!

it doesnt change the chess board

We are still gaining progress while the japanese losing!
Oh yeah in case war between China and Japan broke out China will find itself fighting all her neighbors. Militarily China is no match against Japan, US, Australia and Great Britain. All you got is the great equalizer nuclear bombs which would be your last resort. Russia will just be watching you and smiling at the situation you (China) created yourself LOL

Oh yeah in case war between China and Japan broke out China will find itself fighting all her neighbors. Militarily China is no match against Japan, US, Australia and Great Britain. All you got is the great equalizer nuclear bombs which would be your last resort. Russia will just be watching you and smiling at the situation you (China) created yourself LOL

an indian troll covered in us flags wont help diminish your hullincination
japan is experiencing the third nuke in their homeland. let them worry about the clean-up first before going to a war with us
if a war breaks out between China and japan, usa's order for arms exports will increase. japan will replace your home country as the no 1 arms importer
if usa, australia join in, Russia will NOT sit on the fence. They have a territorial conflict with the japanese too. Russia will be next if we fall. It will be an all out WW3!

There were time China can Force their hand on Taiwan, that was 1950.

Instead, China lend his help on the ungrateful North Korea and give Chinese full of Shiite now.

I remember back in 2007 or 2008, China proposed a Joint Claim with Taiwan on Senkaku. I guess this is the very ultimate "NO" to the Chinese from the Taiwanese.

Taiwan is one of the unknown if War broke out in SCS. But with Taiwan now siding with Japan, I can see China is now alone in this position, may or may not have to more rely on North Korea to do the backing. Interesting to see how this will shift the Chinese dynamic over from Taiwan to North Korea.

We are not taking any other country for a backup, Troll, at the very outset. We are strong enough to fight this on our own

If the taiwanese fishermen sign deals with the japanese, fine. they save their arses for not getting attack by the ruthless japanese coast guards.

We are not taking any other country for a backup, Troll, at the very outset. We are strong enough to fight this on our own

If the taiwanese fishermen sign deals with the japanese, fine. they save their arses for not getting attack by the ruthless japanese coast guards.

LOL, whatever you say. China can take on the world alone if they wanted to be.

Then again, are you going to fight or are you just gonna sit back and relax and watch the whole thing on TV??LOL

You don't need to reply me, even if you do, I will not answer you

-On Topic-

Taiwan joining the Japanese Side would be a game changer in Senkaku issue, if I was China war planner. I would plan an incursion thru Taiwan as a logistic base, now, with Taiwanese signing this agreement, I very much doubt Taiwan would allow China to use its Keilung Port to do something like that. PLA Navy currently do not have underway refuelling technology for their ship, meaning they need to march thru Senkaku via North Eastern China, which add some 200 miles to their journey. By the time they reach senkaku, their station time would have been cut in half

On the other hand, Japan can refuel their own ship in Ishigaki, that seriously favour the Japanese. Not to mention now Senkaku is now a money making ground for Taiwan as well. No guarantee if China retook it, it will allow Taiwan to share the resource (I don't really think it's possible after the Taiwanese flip the Chinese the finger. It will not come as a surprise if I saw news report Taiwan and Japan form a defensive allied on Senkaku. Which make the situation harder for China.

Also, @Hu Songshan Think its time for you to clean up this thread and hand out those infraction notices, it's getting out of control here...

-On Topic-

Taiwan joining the Japanese Side would be a game changer in Senkaku issue, if I was China war planner. I would plan an incursion thru Taiwan as a logistic base, now, with Taiwanese signing this agreement, I very much doubt Taiwan would allow China to use its Keilung Port to do something like that. PLA Navy currently do not have underway refuelling technology for their ship, meaning they need to march thru Senkaku via North Eastern China, which add some 200 miles to their journey. By the time they reach senkaku, their station time would have been cut in half

On the other hand, Japan can refuel their own ship in Ishigaki, that seriously favour the Japanese. Not to mention now Senkaku is now a money making ground for Taiwan as well. No guarantee if China retook it, it will allow Taiwan to share the resource (I don't really think it's possible after the Taiwanese flip the Chinese the finger. It will not come as a surprise if I saw news report Taiwan and Japan form a defensive allied on Senkaku. Which make the situation harder for China.

dont continue with your childish fantasy You only embarrass yourself furthermore

Taiwan is here for money and their short term interest will ruin their long term gain in China

China is Taiwan's no 1 trading partner. How much is the amount of annual fishing catches in Diaoyu Islands? and if you can see the stupidity of the taiwanese in signing the agreement forgoing their own rights and their long term business!

We dont need refuelling and even we have to we have our support vessels! And our nuke subs

Also, @Hu Songshan Think its time for you to clean up this thread and hand out those infraction notices, it's getting out of control here...

Why are you flaming a member who is not participating in discussions in the last series of postings?

dont continue with your childish fantasy You only embarrass yourself furthermore

Taiwan is here for money and their short term interest will ruin their long term gain in China

China is Taiwan's no 1 trading partner. How much is the amount of annual fishing catches in Diaoyu Islands? and if you can see the stupidity of the taiwanese in signing the agreement forgoing their own rights and their long term business!

We dont need refuelling and even we have to we have our support vessels! And our nuke subs

Wow....lol Chill man. Chinese Navy can do everything, Chinese navy can wipe off Taiwan + Japan or even US 7th Fleet anywhere in the world in split second. LOL

and when China get into a war in SCS, it's every country's duty to Help China out. Even US.

You really believe that??

Seems to me, China being Taiwan number 1 trading partner hold little regards as to Taiwan declare a joint venture with the Japanese regarding the senkaku's. If Taiwan is what you think they are, they would not agree with Japan in such an agreement in the first place.

You cannot damage an already damaged relationship when they sign a joint venture deal with Japan.

So, seems to me, with regard, that you are wrong
Again, you don't have to reply to me, I had enough of low level "Just Talk" with other member who just pull "fact" under their pants.

Why are you flaming a member who is not participating in discussions in the last series of postings?

He is the MODERATOR. Calling him because this threat need some clean up, a lot of off topic discussion and personal insult happening in this threat, calling on him have nothing about this discussion of this topic.

The last 4 pages are nothing but flaming and headed word about faces. and personal attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom