What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

This is like one giant middle Taiwanese finger to the Chinese........

I wonder what the Chinese will do now.
Taiwanese, despite being Chinese themselves, really love Japan. I'm not surprised if Taiwan sell their country to Japan either. I remember seeing the photos of Taiwanese President dressing in Japanese outfit (kimono ?) and wielding the katana; it's utter epic Throughout history, the Chinese have produced many who are willing to sell out their country if the price is right. The behavior of the Taiwanese does not surprise me at all; Chinese self respect does not exist if they feel like they are inferior to someone.

Taiwanese, despite being Chinese themselves, really love Japan. I'm not surprised if Taiwan sell their country to Japan either. I remember seeing the photos of Taiwanese President dressing in Japanese outfit (kimono ?) and wielding the katana; it's utter epic Throughout history, the Chinese have produced many who are willing to sell out their country if the price is right. The behavior of the Taiwanese does not surprise me at all; Chinese self respect does not exist if they feel like they are inferior to someone.

When Taiwan became one of the little four dragons in Asia, they were NOT Chinese, because Mainland Chinese are backward commies, while Taiwanese follow the advanced democratic system.

Now Taiwanese are cowards, so they suddenly become Chinese?

Anything good is not Chinese, while anything bad must be Chinese, do i smell the double standard here? :coffee:

History repeated, KMT sold China lands again(also main reasons kicked from mainland to TaiWan by Chinese ppl). Congrats to TaiWan and KMT party ! What a good fish-deal, but still Japan forbid TaiWan fishmen working within 12 nautical miles of the island coz Mr Ma/KMT/TaiWan admit DiaoYu islands(Senkaku islands) to Japan's.

Jpanese officer praised TaiWan: "The Senkaku islands are inherently our national territory. Therefore there are no issues being shelved here."
A joke played between Japan and TaiWan. A non-state orgination and region sell a country's lands, a illeagle deal. But a good DOG for the foreigner, Japan also didn't recognize TaiWan as a formal nation,a part of P.R.C.

What a fool action Japanese did, except angrys from mainland China and government of P.R.C, the sea conflict will contine and no room for negotiation.

If Japan brings their radioactive boats and poisons the local environment, there'll be no fish for anyone.

BTW still Congrats to TaiWanese :omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:
Ur ruler(KMT party) abandon the territory of whole DiaoYu islands (Senkaku islands), only exchange the fish area 12~24 nautical miles far away from islands, or Japanese still arrest TaiWan fishmen coz ur boats have been into Japan's territorial waters.
QPhBq6E.gif

What a wonderful fish deal, lose the territory of islands to exchange "PEACE"! TaiWan ppl and fishmen will enjoy the "PEACE" coz right now ur boarts will formally start to fish work in Japan's territorial waters not original Urs, now Japanese just borrow the fishing right to TaiWanese near the islands but Japan government has the rights to change it any time.

Enjoy it when foolish KMT signed the fish deal with Japanese and admit islands to Japan, next time i would like to see how the Japanese s@ck poor TaiWan fishmen by watching TV in mainland China !!! :rofl:
NmkLn5c.jpg

B] I remember seeing the photos of Taiwanese President dressing in Japanese outfit (kimono ?) and wielding the katana; it's utter epic [/B] .

that "president" only has his appeal to a certain segment of the Taiwanese society. Vast majority of Chinese dont like him at all.

It is shameful for the Taiwanese to sign any thing like that offered by the japanese without knowing their own rights.

Now Taiwanese are cowards, so they suddenly become Chinese?
So you're admitting the Chinese are cowards? :cheesy: Sheeesh! No wonder all they've done is to express "extreme concerns" at this incident! :blah: Whatever happened to the legendary Chinese bombast that the entire South China Sea is Chinese territory?

Now people just walk in and walk out of the area and all China is capable of doing is spew hot air into the atmosphere aiding global warming! :lol:

So you're admitting the Chinese are cowards? :cheesy: Sheeesh! No wonder all they've done is to express "extreme concerns" at this incident! :blah: Whatever happened to the legendary Chinese bombast that the entire South China Sea is Chinese territory?

Tiger is not saying anything like that. It is on the contrary

SCS still remains a Chinese territory regardless of the farcial signing above

Yep, the same cowards that gave your supah powah army a run for their money. :pop:

Taiwanese are cowards, but do these idiots represent all Chinese? :coffee:

Tiger is not saying anything like that. It is on the contrary

SCS still remains a Chinese territory regardless of the farcial signing above

Thanks for the goodness we have CPC and those KMT traitors just unveiled their true color to the Mainlanders.

You know in the past few years, KMT has suddenly became popular among the young people, they admired the KMT and bashed the CPC, and i was really nervous.

But now KMT just digs a grave for themselves, most of the Mainlanders will keep pissing on these KMT dogs just like in the era of Chairman Mao.

Whatever happened to the new Taiwanese government being pro China :undecided:

Thanks for the goodness we have CPC and those KMT traitors just unveiled their true color to the Mainlanders.

You know in the past few years, KMT has suddenly became popular among the young people, they admired the KMT and bash the CPC, and i was really nervous.

But now KMT just digs a grave for themselves, most of the Mainlanders will keep pissing on these KMT dogs just like in era of Chairman Mao.

No problems at all Tiger!

I hate those traitors as much as all Chinese do!

Back
Top Bottom