What's new

Dhruv helicopter crashes in Bandipora, J&K. Both pilots killed. Was on a routine logistics fl

hey guyzz plzz tell me how to start my own thread

Please share the sources for your rants ...... which you have failed miserably so far .

Dude how many times are you going to shamelessly repeat lies .... even when your claims are refuted with proof .

I am giving proof that the failed Dhruv fleet is grounded as of now

You are more interested in murdering our pilots

Sorry dude .... don't have time to reply to your rants .

Either come with sources to back up your rants or don't bother to reply .

Sorry dude .... don't have time to reply to your rants .

Either come with sources to back up your rants or don't bother to reply .

Sources given read above posts then apply burnol to burned areas

Not really.

This is just ToI being ToI (i.e. sensationalist idiots)

The ALH remains an incredibly safe aircraft with an exceptional safety record inside India and around the world (Ecuador being a notable exception to this).

It's good being a patriotic but sometimes your posts border fanboy material.
Just a reminder that most people will subscribe to the likes of TOI than what you post here on the forum. :cheers:

Sources given read above posts then apply burnol to burned areas

Keep the burnol yourself and apply it your butt hurt areas .

Nobody except you in this thread has any burned area or find any need for useless mental rants .

Keep the burnol yourself and apply it your butt hurt areas .

Nobody except you in this thread has any burned area or find any need for useless mental rants .

Sources given now stop crying like a little girl

File photos.

Dhruv was grounded as usual back then

Dhruv helicopters back in action after Sitapur crash | Daily Mail Online

Took 1 month to check Rudra/Dhruv fleet after crash as per norms. Only then can Dhruv get air-worthiness certificate and slowly resume flying ops
File photos, that's the best you can come up with? I've given you proof and you are still putting out nonsense.

It's good being a patriotic but sometimes your posts border fanboy material.
Just a reminder that most people will subscribe to the likes of TOI than what you post here on the forum. :cheers:
Nothing fanboy about wanting to stick with facts and refute the sensationalistic media that the ToI is often at the forefront of.

Sources given now stop crying like a little girl

That's exactly what the few of the Indian members are trying to say to you for the past few posts .

We have given the proof showing each and every of your claim as lies .

So man up and accept your mistakes and stop crying like a little girl .

That's exactly what the few of the Indian members are trying to say to you for the past few posts .

We have given the proof showing each and every of your claim as lies .

So man up and accept your mistakes and stop crying like a little girl .

Dhruv is grounded as of now as per norms

Sources given. Go cry a river

It's funny that that crash was proven to be the result of pilot error so trying to now shift the blame of these other crashes (that too are likely to be caused by pilot error) onto corruption or HAL or the aircraft is as transparently duplicitous as it is stupid.

Oh and by the way, despite that horrific looking crash BOTH pilots WALKED away (relatively) unscathed- says a lot about the survivability and safety features built into the ALH.

Dude, I know u r banned, but just in case you are reading this, and others, I just now saw a dhruv flying. Whitish/bluish color just some time back in Bangalore. It was going towards nagwara direction from Kamanahalli. Direction wise.

The Ecuador dhruv crashed video showed the chopper lack power during take off and fall from the sky with the unstable tail wing swirl to the side oppose to the direction of the chopper heading.

Back
Top Bottom