What's new

Dhruv helicopter crashes in Bandipora, J&K. Both pilots killed. Was on a routine logistics fl

It's good being a patriotic but sometimes your posts border fanboy material.

Whats wrong with his post ?

The Ecuador dhruv crashed video showed the chopper lack power during take off and fall from the sky with the unstable tail wing swirl to the side oppose to the direction of the chopper heading.

Non sense.

Helicopters Fall from the Sky, Sound the Corruption Alarm in Ecuador

Pilot error.And this video shows how crashworthy the composite airframe of the Dhruv is.

Non sense.

Pilot error.And this video shows how crashworthy the composite airframe of the Dhruv is.

Go on YouTube and watch the video how the chopper crashed.

Non sense.

The chopper barely lift over flat house and crashed right after.

The chopper didn't make a strong 180 degree turn, chopper tail swirl while the chopper slight turn and crahed.

Moron,learn what cyclic saturation is.You think you know more about helicopters than air crash investigators at FAE ?

The ill-fated helicopter is likely to have come under the air forced downward by the rotors (rotorwash) of one of the other Dhruv's flying in the formation. At this point, complications may have started when the pilots Luis Armas and Ivan Abril made an attempt to recover from the ensuing sharp left bank (this is visible in the video). In technical terms, the pilot encountered a cyclic limit to the right (saturation of cyclic - the stick for lateral movement of the helicopter), as a result of which they found they had no further cyclic available at their disposal to stabilise or roll back out of the left turn. In well-documented helicopter flight dynamics, when cyclic saturation is reached, there is an abrupt loss of available lift to counter the turn.

Serious question on Production and Maintenance done by HAL or any other agencies .No wonder French are reluctant to share work load and commit guarantee for Rafael jet .

Moron,learn what cyclic saturation is.You think you know more about helicopters than air crash investigators at FAE ?

I don't need to be an expert on the chopper to concluded the crashed not due to pilot error. The chopper just lifted off from the ground and crashed right away, told this chopper was malfunction not the impact of the pilot error. I meant the Ecuador chopper crashed and not the chopper crashed in India, same type chopper crashed in India and Ecuador.

I don't need to be an expert on the chopper to concluded the crashed not due to pilot error. The chopper just lifted off from the ground and crashed right away, told this chopper was malfunction not the impact of the pilot error. I meant the Ecuador chopper crashed and not the chopper crashed in India, same type chopper crashed in India and Ecuador.

Shut up dumb troll

iraqi-shut-up-bitch-slap.gif

Back
Top Bottom