What's new

Dhruv helicopter crashes in Bandipora, J&K. Both pilots killed. Was on a routine logistics fl

Please mind your language first .Reason I have mentioned this is due to service record of Dhruv ,these are falling like house of cards

This is exactly why I asked you about 'crash investigation reports' as no air crash investigation report about haven't pointed out any design defects on the Dhruv.Ever heard about design flaws on the world's most popular jet airliner,Boeing 737 ?

.Kindly first design than build and learn to operate .

We are already designing & building.Its your turn.

and your hatred toward India is totally justified as you guys are born with the hate for Kafirs.

We are already designing & building.Its your turn.

Yeah we all know LCA is another example ,Even FLankers pilot got ejected in the middle of normal flight ,check your facts first then comment .

and your hatred toward India is totally justified as you guys are born with the hate for Kafirs.
Thanks for making your point clear about Kafir

Ever heard about design flaws on the world's most popular jet airliner,Boeing 737 ?
Yea it got crashed every month .You are either a fool or you pretend to live in foolish land .Also plz do share crash investigation of previous Dhruv crash in India also at abroad

Yea it got crashed every month .You are either a fool or you pretend to live in foolish land .Also plz do share crash investigation of previous Dhruv crash in India also at abroad

Are you a fool to reach a conclusion even before reading the official air crash investigation reports ?Refer DGCA website for info. Anyway,the 2009 Ecuador crash was caused by pilot error 2009 Ecuador crash was caused by pilot error - Google Search

Are you a fool to reach a conclusion even before reading the official air crash investigation reports ?Refer DGCA website for info. Anyway,the 2009 Ecuador crash was caused by pilot error

If I take this 4 possible reason for so many high crashes .

Pilot error (very difficult to fly)
Bad Manufacturing (which probably is the case)
Design Fault`s (shouldn't be in production) pathetic planning and ground testing .
Act of God (to keep you happy).

total dhruv crash in Ecudaor is more then 1 I think 4 correct me ,all of them are due to this ?

Design Fault`s (shouldn't be in production)
pathetic planning and ground testing .

Can you stop trolling here? I believe official investigation reports,and not rants of pathetic India haters like you.

You does't even know jack about these machines.

Design Fault`s (shouldn't be in production) pathetic planning and ground testing .

total dhruv crash in Ecudaor is more then 1 I think 4 correct me ,all of them are due to this ?

Ask EAF - They have completed only one probe in this concern for the others crashed very recently and the probe is still going on.

Would you mind checking the overall ecuadorian crash rates?

Yes.

You does't even know jack about these machines.
And you belong to great family of designers .These are facts not troll`s Ok lets get to more rationality .how many dhruc crashed from date of induction both in India and abroad .Total heli in service .List reason of all possible crashes after investigation .You will understand what I am talking about .Its not hate it`s about making you realize there are short coming`s you don't like from a Pakistani fine .I can take all arguments back

And you belong to great family of designers .These are facts not troll`s Ok lets get to more rationality .how many dhruc crashed from date of induction both in India and abroad .Total heli in service .List reason of all possible crashes after investigation .You will understand what I am talking about .Its not hate it`s about making you realize there are short coming`s you don't like from a Pakistani fine .I can take all arguments back

lol,unlike you I am not a troll.

No air crash investigation report ever released about Dhruv crashes have pointed out any major design defects.And you here is merely speculating that manufacturing flaws are the cause of all Dhruv crashes,but you doesn't have any proof to substantiate your argument.The two BSF Dhruv crashes as well as FAE one was caused by pilot error.

Over 220 Dhruvs were made.

Back
Top Bottom