What's new

Dharna Or Picnic ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
some burger also donate room coolers to them please

Obviously they should have burnt a few cars. Destroy a few shops. Vandalized the public property.

Not to forget. Kill one or two people. That is acceptable by PTI critics. :rolleyes:

Are you mocking their protest? Thats quite a shame if you are .

By the way, its great they are fighting for their democratic rights, and are not killing, packing dead bodies into burrees, doing bhatto khori, and rigging elections at gun point.

MQM has ruined Karachi but they have no shame for doing so...

yea it look more like picnic and they don't look serious and lol even playing cricket

they should take some lesson from tahir ul qadri..he even do it better :D

Now i understand why they didnt win... well off,mommy daddy burger kids talkin about the country..:coffee:

Tuu khud bhi tou well off mummmy dadddy bachaa haiii ! :omghaha:

Eik bandoook kiya chilanaa seekh leiii tuuu neiii ! :disagree:

Waiseee on a serious note - It wasn't like that.....I was there for 3 days straight ! People were protesting but protesting peacefully ! Yes most of us were the educated kind & yes we had the decency of arranging food & water for the protestors but thats a good thing bro.....right ?

Tuu khud bhi tou well off mummmy dadddy bachaa haiii ! :omghaha:

Eik bandoook kiya chilanaa seekh leiii tuuu neiii ! :disagree:

Waiseee on a serious note - It wasn't like that.....I was there for 3 days straight ! People were protesting but protesting peacefully ! Yes most of us were the educated kind & yes we had the decency of arranging food & water for the protestors but thats a good thing bro.....right ?

Im far far away from being a mummyyy dadddy burger kid...

these idiots are blocking the traffic !

Kisi ground mien tent laga lo aur bethey raho.

lol, Now I understand that Pic on FB. "Agar vote PML-N ko hi daina tah tu kiya meray jalsay main pundi karnay aatay thay" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom