What's new

Dharna Or Picnic ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

u should be ashamed of ur self ... living in dha saad rafique calling the educated class burgers ... thats why i call them PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE (NAWAZ ) ...

Now i understand why they didnt win... well off,mommy daddy burger kids talkin about the country..:coffee:

well these are the people who dnt sell their souls for laptops
these are the people jin k sir pe app k mulk chal raha ha ..

Saad rafique living in DHA with her daughters living in DHA calling educated class burgers ( MUNAFIQ LEAGUE ZINDA BAAD )

Last edited by a moderator:
yea it look more like picnic and they don't look serious and lol even playing cricket

they should take some lesson from tahir ul qadri..he even do it better :D

Funny you are mocking their civility, these are the educated class of Pakistan, they are doctors, teachers, engineers, intellectuals, artists, they are fighting for their democratic rights in Pakistan peacefully, when these same people leave Pakistan and go to other countries for a better future, then people say. Pakistan may brain drain hogaya, Pakistan is brain drained.

Shaid aisa tu nahi? kay Pakistan may loogon ko izaat ras nahi ati, jab taak kisi banday ko gali na do, or usay maro maat, tu wo banda izaat nahi kerta.

u should be ashamed of ur self ... living in dha saad rafique calling the educated class burgers ... thats why i call them PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE (NAWAZ ) ...

well these are the people who dnt sell their souls for laptops
these are the people jin k sir pe app k mulk chal raha ha ..

Saad rafique living in DHA with her daughters living in DHA calling educated class burgers ( MUNAFIQ LEAGUE ZINDA BAAD )

First of all I ain't PMLN supporter :P Secondly see what are they doing ... Is it protest ????????

Are you mocking their protest? Thats quite a shame if you are .

By the way, its great they are fighting for their democratic rights, and are not killing, packing dead bodies into burrees, doing bhatto khori, and rigging elections at gun point.

MQM has ruined Karachi but they have no shame for doing so...

Fighting or playing with rights :P

First of all I'm PMLN supporter :P Secondly see what are they doing ... Is it protest ????????

Fighting or playing with rights :P

i guessed that u pml n supported ..coz u seem munafiq too ..they are sleeping there ..what if they eat on tables like all educated people

PTI mostly consists of burger boys so you would expect their dharna to be like that. Having said that they are peaceful civilians so you don't expect Karachi like dharna of other parties who would kill couple of people to grab attention and then block the road and use violance to lodge their protest

PTI mostly consists of burger boys so you would expect their dharna to be like that. Having said that they are peaceful civilians so you don't expect Karachi like dharna of other parties who would kill couple of people to grab attention and then block the road and use violance to lodge their protest

:fans:

486741_490903520980826_1184744272_n.jpg

i guessed that u pml n supported ..coz u seem munafiq too ..
Dear it was my typo mistake that I'm PMLN supporter which I edited ... Anyhow it is out of debate ... Wrong thing should be called wrong ... It can't be right if you like ...............
they are sleeping there ..what if they eat on tables like all educated people

Are they uneducated who eat on ground ??????? Didn't you see to them to playing cricket ??????

I really don't understand why people are bashing the socio-economic status of the protesters on this. Does it truly matter? Secondly, not every protest necessarily is out of economic incentives. It can be on moral rights or political beliefs too. During the Hazara genocide many families brought food, extra clothing and even sleeping bags. It is also to make the conditions more bearable. Anyways, it's lost on me why people are being this way.

Isn't it great to see people from all polarities of our society to come out for what they believe in? For those who believe PTI is mainly supported by 'burger' people i.e. people who are well to do, I would like to tell you that that is simply wrong. How many burgers were there in KPK? How many were there in NA-126? My own area of NA-125 has Defence, Cantt, Walton and Saddar; the latter two are areas dominated by the lower and middle class and they came out to support PTI. Iqbal town, Sabzazar, many areas of Johar town, Faisal town have more people belonging to the lower and middle class than the upper class. PTI won that area. The reason Defence became the Stalingrad for NA-125 was because Lailak chowk's polling station witnessed Saad Rafique rig the process which was taken symbolically (very common in all mass/popular movements). For Karachi it was because frankly that was the only area where they could openly oppose MQM without being terrorised.

Please think before you bash.

Its obvious they understand Pakistan problem much more then a senior member like you in this forum..

Yeah no wonder he won...! NOT!

I already knew he wouldnt ... probably ganja party,pee pee pee n Bori band party along with mullah group would win... you know why he didnt win? he has more support in DHA n other hi-fi neighbourhoods instead of places like RA bazar or ichra etc...

Yeah no wonder he won...! NOT!

I already knew he wouldnt ... probably ganja party,pee pee pee n Bori band party along with mullah group would win... you know why he didnt win? he has more support in DHA n other hi-fi neighbourhoods instead of places like RA bazar or ichra etc...

bori tu lyari ke baloch istemal kerte hain kabhi socha tum ne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom