What's new

Dhaka vs Kolkata

Chup saley inferior bangladeshi ...terey kaley baap ney mujhe quote kiya,mainey reply kiya.
11060272_1808422842717368_3416716722785912696_n.jpg

There is no pride being a slave till 71,produce recially inferior people who couldn't produce their own religion and language Bangla has devnagri influence.

....smell of burning is obvious..... See list of UN recognized list of sovereign countries. Does your personal view really count ?

Only an insane will ask for different religion for each sovereign nation----one for USA, other for UK, and still another for France etc. Further, even an illiterate knows languages have influence from adjacent. Why not you? Oh! Are you racist ---as your comment clearly shows ? Well...racist is insane, and truly an inferior beings. In that case, you may lay eggs elsewhere. PDF's standard is at much higher level for a racist. Sorry......

That was a general thread with pictures, the new one was started with an informative article by a Bangladeshi writer, the objectives are different...! :P

However, I am not complaining about the response of Bangladeshis, I in fact welcome them! :D
If the objectives are different why did you title it Dhaka vs Calcutta? Last time I checked Calcutta was not mentioned anywhere. :disagree:

And why would I expect you to complain about the Bangladeshi responses? This is the Bangladeshi forum. Kind of redundant to welcome it too don't you think? :what:

If the objectives are different why did you title it Dhaka vs Calcutta? Last time I checked Calcutta was not mentioned anywhere. :disagree:

And why would I expect you to complain about the Bangladeshi responses? This is the Bangladeshi forum. Kind of redundant to welcome it too don't you think? :what:

I didn't title it, it was the title of the article, changing title is against the forum rule.

It is a Pakistani defence forum, in short PDF, with an URL Pakistan Defence . :)

I didn't title it, it was the title of the article, changing title is against the forum rule.

It is a Pakistani defence forum, in short PDF, with an URL Pakistan Defence . :)
Oh I missed the 2nd article. Whatever.

And yes this is a Pakistani Defence forum, but this part of the forum belongs to us.
:cool:

You better watch what you say here before it's too late.
:sniper:

Oh I missed the 2nd article. Whatever.

And yes this is a Pakistani Defence forum, but this part of the forum belongs to us.
:cool:

You better watch what you say here before it's too late.
:sniper:

All parts belong to India! :whistle:

Who deny it ?
Bangla Pradesh (WB+BD) is a largest state of India :whistle:

Dont live in Mughal Era. This is 2015.

There are many types of ranking such as ranking by population, ranking by area, ranking by GDP; but those ranking doesn't matter for the citizens as long as a citizen is happy with his own city. If you want to compare all factors should be counted. This least livability ranking grades hugely on transportation system, which is not in a good shape in Dhaka at present. After completion of Dhaka Elevated Expressway & Moghbazar flyover, the traffic jam can be reduced. So, we are hoping for a better situation in mid 2017.

Yup I know about the Metro, now a proper bus service, and cab service. Uber Cab and other similar operators have made things so much easier in Indian cities. Wonder when Dhaka will get Uber Cab.
BUS SERIVCE AND TAXI SERIVCE IS QUITE HEALTHY !!!What are the complains you have about the bus and cab transportation? Look the thing is that the demand for bus and cab has already gotten 30% decreased just because of having those three wheeler rickshaws,which supports the people to cover normally 2-3km easly by this and the cngs are also very popular sidewise almost does the same thing as richsaw's but as this is more adavanced so it can cover the place which are at the far ends.There are some more backup vehicals such as "Laguna" It's service is almost avaiable at every major places so these backups also pleases the demand of transportation quite a bit and over that if we look at bus services than,I would say we just don't have good A/C city buses but note down we have some ac city buses and people uses city buses almost to go anywhere over the city...We don;t have anymore those junks like everywhere in the city and some new mini buses are also providing good service with well organized buses and its service also available at few places..We do have very good taxi cabs(Toyota premio)full ac cabs and already i have stated alot about the vehical usage for short distance areas so compare to those vehicals,Taxi can't put on much greater show but still the cabs we have right now are way developed to those which you have in Kolkata but they charge alot so thus they don't get much passengers that often

BUS SERIVCE AND TAXI SERIVCE IS QUITE HEALTHY !!!What are the complains you have about the bus and cab transportation? Look the thing is that the demand for bus and cab has already gotten 30% decreased just because of having those three wheeler rickshaws,which supports the people to cover normally 2-3km easly by this and the cngs are also very popular sidewise almost does the same thing as richsaw's but as this is more adavanced so it can cover the place which are at the far ends.There are some more backup vehicals such as "Laguna" It's service is almost avaiable at every major places so these backups also pleases the demand of transportation quite a bit and over that if we look at bus services than,I would say we just don't have good A/C city buses but note down we have some ac city buses and people uses city buses almost to go anywhere over the city...We don;t have anymore those junks like everywhere in the city and some new mini buses are also providing good service with well organized buses and its service also available at few places..We do have very good taxi cabs(Toyota premio)full ac cabs and already i have stated alot about the vehical usage for short distance areas so compare to those vehicals,Taxi can't put on much greater show but still the cabs we have right now are way developed to those which you have in Kolkata but they charge alot so thus they don't get much passengers that often
ehh.. you need to break it down in paragraphs..

Oh not again! One more of these comparison threads where Indians are bullying Bangladeshis for being a little poorer than them. Pretty shameless as I see it.

ohh you care.... 1971 you forgot jats lol ......I am sure even a rat has better physique than a average bangladeshi and even though you are 170 million compared to 1.25 billion ....your hunger situation sucks

global hunger index

india 55

bangladesh 57
You are not only physically unbalanced rather mentally too
Have you ever seen a rat?
BD=1 state of India=57
India=100 BD=55
Crazy equations where do you put on your developments when the numbers are so close

ehh.. you need to break it down in paragraphs..
I don't think so.... :D
Don't speak about something when you don't know about

Back
Top Bottom