What's new

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I also heard that acid rains have been steadily damaging the exterior of Taj Mahal. But still I would like to visit that beautiful structure one day. :)

No its not got anything to do with the color or translucence of the marble. Its the building per se. Its not really what is made out to be when you actually see it and walk up the steps. The gardens are great. So is the river and the rive bed. The building also looks nice from far when you approach and see it for the first time. But up close, I wasn't too impressed or excited.

bhai don't mind for putting this question forward but are you a Kolkatan because the way you are talking it seems that you may be living in Kolkata for quite sometime now....:undecided:
Brother if u visit some of my earlier posts on this forum u would know that not only me but even my grandparents are from Kolkatans!! :cheers:

bhai don't mind for putting this question forward but are you a Kolkatan because the way you are talking it seems that you may be living in Kolkata for quite sometime now....:undecided:
Brother if u visit some of my earlier posts on this forum u would know that not only me but even my grandparents are Kolkatans!! :cheers:

Dhaka Concrete Jungle

86_full.jpg

Can anyone upload the pics of Hoseni Dalan, Bangabandhu Stadium and Baitul Mukarram Mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom