What's new

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir jee,aap toh bohut tharkee nikle:cheesy:

Peter Cat serves Veg chello kababs,replacing the meatballs with paneer balls...
1354083240512.jpg

the above picture is from the Peter Cat website....:coffee:

Kebab with meat replaced by paneer? dude is that a joke? a kebab = MEAT! not paneer with veg nonsense!

Kebab with meat replaced by paneer? dude is that a joke? a kebab = MEAT! not paneer with veg nonsense!
it may be a joke to you but to me it's a delicacy.paneer kabab has it's own deliciousness.now don't be such a hypocrite!!

Paneer Kabab is delicious!! But I'll give upper hand to Chicken Mutton kabab. I like Beef kabab as well.

I had the finest of Gosht(Beef) Chapali kabab in a Pakistani Restaurant named Sabri Nihari in Chicago. Sabri Nihari is one of the finest of Restaurants. Any Pakistani guy from Chicago can confirm.

it may be a joke to you but to me it's a delicacy.paneer kabab has it's own deliciousness.now don't be such a hypocrite!!

Is there Veg Chelo in Peter Cat? I never knew. I always had Chicken, Mutton.

Paneer Kabab is delicious!! But I'll give upper hand to Chicken Mutton kabab. I like Beef kabab as well.

I had the finest of Gosht(Beef) Chapali kabab in a Pakistani Restaurant named Sabri Nihari in Chicago. Sabri Nihari is one of the finest of Restaurants. Any Pakistani guy from Chicago can confirm.

Is there Veg Chelo in Peter Cat? I never knew. I always had Chicken, Mutton.
yeah bro they do serve Veg chello kabab but technically it's not veg as there is an omelette served with it but as i am a veggie thee first thing which i do is to get rid of that omelette!

Tumi bangali hoye veg? .... Ki shanghatik!! :D
dada ami ashole okarone prani hotta(unnecessary killing of animals) pochondo kori na.r jokhon ami amar nutrition purotai veg khabar theke peye jai toh non-veg khabar er ki dorkar!btw ami kintu born veggie noi,just college life theke total veggie hoye gechi:P

This guy is resilient, he just wouldn't let go. Reminds me of a Bengali proverb which will get me banned if post here. :D
dada proverb ta post korei din,ki r hobe.after all moderator ra toh r bangla bujhte pare na:P

There is no doubt that Kolkata is a very old city and dirty as well,but at the same time its progressive and has put into place a basic structure that could help it emerge as any world class city.For those of u who do not know Kolkata had a communist ruling party for 34 years and what do u expect these suppose might have done other than brainwashing the average Kolkatan to think that he is poor and the commie would fight for them if they remain in power?? I will tell u,THEY KEPT THE AVERAGE KOLKATAN POOR!!! But things are picking up. AFA the slums are concerned as posted by @Raja.Pakistani everybody in Kolkata knows who are the people staying in the Keshtopur slums that cropped up alongside the Bagjola Khal!! :cheesy:
bhai don't mind for putting this question forward but are you a Kolkatan because the way you are talking it seems that you may be living in Kolkata for quite sometime now....:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cat quality is not what it used to be. Barbeque Nation, Flame & Grill etc serve thousand times better food.

There is no such thing is a veg kebab .. its an oxymoron....PERIOD!
mate there's an old hindi saying "bandar kya jane adraak ka swad" which roughly translates into " A person incapable of appreciating the value of a thing invites this idiom for himself"!!got it mate.....:coffee:

some more pictures of Kolkata:-
Birla Mandir
birla-mandir-kolkata.jpg

birla-temple-Kolkata.jpg

Eden Gardens(the Mecca of Indian cricket)
eden-gardens-kolkata-cricket-grounds-in-india.jpg

eden-pics.jpg

Tram in Kolkata
Tram%20In%20Kolkata.jpg

arial view of Esplanade area
exterior-view.jpg

a view of Howrah bridge
iZqgZkcnOazQ.jpg

front view of Victoria memorial
3424022.jpg

Photos please, seeing is believing!! And some long shots also showing the horizon with many spikes!! :D

I tried to post some images but they are saying I am not allowed to do that. :cry:

Victoria Memorial in Kolkata and VT station (CST) in Mumbai are probably the most beautiful buildings I have seen.

Before someone asks the inevitable question, I was highly underwhelmed by the Taj Mahal the first time I saw it last year.

Victoria Memorial in Kolkata and VT station (CST) in Mumbai are probably the most beautiful buildings I have seen.

Before someone asks the inevitable question, I was highly underwhelmed by the Taj Mahal the first time I saw it last year.
Really? I also heard that acid rains have been steadily damaging the exterior of Taj Mahal. But still I would like to visit that beautiful structure one day. :)

yes, you need to have 30 posts to do that.

Yeah ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom