Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
There are two parts of the Bengal. One is sovereign country Bangladesh and another one (West Bengal) is a state of India.

Kolkata is more developed but I hope Dhaka one day will outshine Kolkata. :devil:

lets see which one is progressing at faster rate.

Dhaka

10042601754_2f491283a0_b.jpg

9629554523_e8c42cf7a5_b.jpg

10182926706_c5c2cb312e_b.jpg

10231106206_081d6f9f87_b.jpg

9948300875_e0e8e95b80_b.jpg

Kolkata

uh70.jpg

kolkataaerial2simayatec.jpg

spandanbanerjeekolkata1.jpg

saltlakeaerialview1s.jpg

Will post more pictures soon.

Actually Dhaka has more chance to shine than Kolkata.Dhaka is capital of your country,plus properly planned.so,as Bangladesh will prosper,Dhaka will flourish.Kolkata isn't a planned city.so,it'll take huge amount of effort to make it one..but how about comparing the skyline of Dhaka with Salt lake??? :azn:

If one lists 100 most renowned Bengalis, 99 will have some link with Kolkata, can't say the same for Dhaka. Kolkata is the epicentre of all that constitue as the Bengali identity. :)

What the hell has Culcutta to do with Dhaka. Culcutta has no bearing or relevance for BD. Idiotic thread trying to create link that does not exist. There is no pan-Bengali entity .... There's only Bangladesh and India.

So you're matching your much hyped capital with our state...

Anyways Dhaka looks stunning

Kolkata was once capital of India. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh but underdeveloped compared to major state capitals of India. We can not compare it with Mumbai or Delhi yet but I think comparing with Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal is justified for now.

Kolkata is much developed than Dhaka.. At present economic conditions Kolkata will remain on top..

Dhaka will overtake Kolkata if momaaaataaa bonaarjeee wins again .

Beleive me my friend, mamata is actualy doing a good job in West Bengal. Even I used to think like u , until I visited my home state last month. Yes, her policy right now might not be pro industry, but at the ground level she has been a boon for the poor. I can write a whole essay on what I found good about TMCs rule in WB. She needs a good PR manager, thats what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom