What's new

Dhaka urges Islamabad to join int’l efforts to ensure Rohingya repatriation

They never interfere in our policies and we should respect that if they stand with Myanmar than it's obv in their national interest i don't think we can or should do much about it.
secretly send some.... you know.. we can use .. ahem :P

pakistanis didnt take back bihari pakistanis who aided in killing of pakistan army, then why would pakistan take rohingya who are not even pakistanis?

feel very pity for rohingyas, they dwell in a hell hole part of the world where nobody is ready to support them not as a muslim not even as a human.

atleast the syrians, iraqis can go to turkey, jordan even as far as europe but rohingyas are completely helpless

Very educate comment considering that after BD, Pakistan host highest number of Rohingyas refugees.

Very educate comment considering that after BD, Pakistan host highest number of Rohingyas refugees.
They never interfere in our policies and we should respect that if they stand with Myanmar than it's obv in their national interest i don't think we can or should do much about it.
we can joint efford to send rohingyas from both of our countries. I think this benefits both of us and a common ground interest :angel:

we can joint efford to send rohingyas from both of our countries. I think this benefits both of us and a common ground interest :angel:

Ours are here for more then 50 years. Slightly complicated. Personally, I have no issues with them. My first introduction to Quran when I was a minor, back in the days was through a Rohyingya Mollana in my local Mosque in Karachi.

Pakistan already holds around a quarter of the world's Rohingya population despite not sharing any borders with Myanmar. Almost all of them want to stay in Pakistan.

giphy.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom