What's new

Dhaka urges Islamabad to join int’l efforts to ensure Rohingya repatriation

No it doesn't. This is just plain murder and the Buddhist monks are at the heart of it. Now I for one will be cheering every time the Buddhist get screwed by the Chinese. One thing is for sure all the Buddhist nonsense about being peaceful people was total rubbish. They are pure evil

By this logic, the whole world should be cheering Rohingya Muslims getting slaughtered because of the evil actions of ISIS and Al Qaeda. :coffee:

Does Bangladesh has little shame left before asking help from Pakistan when your master didnt pay you after after F***K you whole night? and till now Pakistan is the most evil country for Bangladesh why this sudden love?

Pakistan Govt to Bangladesh......F O

Does Bangladesh has little shame left before asking help from Pakistan when your master didnt pay you after after F***K you whole night? and till now Pakistan is the most evil country for Bangladesh why this sudden love?
Pakistan Govt to Bangladesh......F O
Simple,"Quid Pro Quo"SHW supports our oppressed muslim brothers of Kashmir,only then could she in turn request from Pakistan for assisting the Rohingyas.:-):-):-):-)

Simple,"Quid Pro Quo"SHW supports our oppressed muslim brothers of Kashmir,only then could she in turn request from Pakistan for assisting the Rohingyas.:-):-):-):-)
true when Pakistan was suffering you Bangalis tried best to score point to show your loyalty to indians ask your Hasina to go on bed with Modi again hopefully you lot can get some support from your master. Else, ask this Hasina to openly ask help from Pakistan in Islamabad.

true when Pakistan was suffering you Bangalis tried best to score point to show your loyalty to indians ask your Hasina to go on bed with Modi again hopefully you lot can get some support from your master. Else, ask this Hasina to openly ask help from Pakistan in Islamabad.
Not BENGALIS bro, the correct word is Bangladeshis, moreover,as an illegitimate,unelected government,SHW, IS NOT the true representative of the toiling masses of Bangladesh,rather an Indian puppet,imposed on us.

Not BENGALIS bro, the correct word is Bangladeshis, moreover,as an illegitimate,unelected government,SHW, IS NOT the true representative of the toiling masses of Bangladesh,rather an Indian puppet,imposed on us.
ok then answer me are Bangalis or what ever you are sleeping?

how many protests you did if majority dont like your PM? and loved relation with Pakistan alot? and if you guys are that much spineless then sorry you deserve her.

ok then answer me are Bangalis or what ever you are sleeping?

how many protests you did if majority dont like your PM? and loved relation with Pakistan alot? and if you guys are that much spineless then sorry you deserve her.

Is it just my feeling or you're really sounding too much aggressive?

After reading comments of Pakistanis on this thread, I feel saddened, this is what humanity has melted down to? Its one ugly image ......... my ego cannot be bigger than sufferings of any human, be him a Muslim or a pagan. 1971 I wasn't even born then? ........ it was people of that time who messed up, Haseena and her Bangladeshis can keep sucking 1971 atrocities lollipop and Pakistanis can keep flaming their ego ..... one day we all have to die, I hope all of us (Muslims) are prepared for the very pertinent questions "Where were you?" and "What did you do to help them?"

hindustanis are not to be blamed at least they made it clear in their comments anything Muslim is not welcomed in hindustan.

Is it just my feeling or you're really sounding too much aggressive?
i am just too much fed up with this Bagladeshis attitude towards my country :angry:

i am ok to help Rohingya muslims bot not Bangladesh or on their call.:disagree:

After reading comments of Pakistanis on this thread, I feel saddened, this is what humanity has melted down to? Its one ugly image ......... my ego cannot be bigger than sufferings of any human, be him a Muslim or a pagan. 1971 I wasn't even born then? ........ it was people of that time who messed up, Haseena and her Bangladeshis can keep sucking 1971 atrocities lollipop and Pakistanis can keep flaming their ego ..... one day we all have to die, I hope all of us (Muslims) are prepared for the very pertinent questions "Where were you?" and "What did you do to help them?"
hindustanis are not to be blamed at least they made it clear in their comments anything Muslim is not welcomed in hindustan.
:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom