What's new

Dhaka Stock Exchange picks China's bid for stake over India's

Another dodge. Still no answer - just a long rant. Haha.
Wow, another useless post on Chinese criminal fugitives hiding in Gangadesh again.
Hope its not due to low IQ that you have nothing on Bangladesh Stock Exchange.
What are your views on short-of-cash Indian shameless backhand political manipulations to shortchange the Bangladesh Stock Exchange.?

Wow, another useless post on Chinese criminal fugitives hiding in Gangadesh again.
Hope its not due to low IQ that you have nothing on Bangladesh Stock Exchange.
What are your views on short-of-cash Indian shameless backhand political manipulations to shortchange the Bangladesh Stock Exchange.?
Lol. Which manipulation?
And still not answering why don't you go to the UN? Why are you so scared?

Lol. Which manipulation?
And still not answering why don't you go to the UN? Why are you so scared?
Cannot compete with Gangadeshi on trolling.
One more useless troll post.
Seems you don't read the news before trolling here.
Obviously you are just here trolling as expected.

http://www.wionews.com/south-asia/bangladesh-stock-exchange-approves-chinas-bid-rejects-india-33511
Bangladesh stock exchange approves China's bid, rejects India
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission had intervened in the bids which led to Transparency International, the Berlin-based corruption watchdog, issuing a statement "strongly condemning" what it called "unethical" and "illegal meddling".
There were reports which said India was set to win the bid despite quoting a lower price as the Indian government was closer to Sheikh Hasina's government.

Why need to check when everybody knows India are harboring Chinese criminal fugitives in Dharamsala that resulted in humiliating defeat in 1962 war.
India should return South Tibet to house these Tibetan Chinese fugitives instead of turning them into beggars.
Despicable behavior, No?

Cannot compete with Gangadeshi on trolling.
One more useless troll post.
Seems you don't read the news before trolling here.
Obviously you are just here trolling as expected.

http://www.wionews.com/south-asia/bangladesh-stock-exchange-approves-chinas-bid-rejects-india-33511
Bangladesh stock exchange approves China's bid, rejects India
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission had intervened in the bids which led to Transparency International, the Berlin-based corruption watchdog, issuing a statement "strongly condemning" what it called "unethical" and "illegal meddling".
There were reports which said India was set to win the bid despite quoting a lower price as the Indian government was closer to Sheikh Hasina's government.

Why need to check when everybody knows India are harboring Chinese criminal fugitives in Dharamsala that resulted in humiliating defeat in 1962 war.
India should return South Tibet to house these Tibetan Chinese fugitives instead of turning them into beggars.
Despicable behavior, No?
Maybe someone should translate this for you in Chinese - ask around.

1. Why don't you take it up with the UN if the poor refugees are "insurgents" or "criminal fugitives" instead of clowning around here?

2. Bangladesh is free to do what it wants. It is their country. That's how things work.

LOL - Return South Tibet? No such place exists. They are NOT beggars. They beg to come into India when they are still in China - once they come here, they lead a much better life.

Maybe someone should translate this for you in Chinese - ask around.

1. Why don't you take it up with the UN if the poor refugees are "insurgents" or "criminal fugitives" instead of clowning around here?

2. Bangladesh is free to do what it wants. It is their country. That's how things work.

LOL - Return South Tibet? No such place exists. They are NOT beggars. They beg to come into India when they are still in China - once they come here, they lead a much better life.
Long winded Ganga Troll, SUPA POWA Troll.
India harbor Chinese Criminal Fugitives.

How MANY TIMES you want to repeat trolling ?
You said they need to beg India, of course they are beggars to you.
In that case so despicable of India, after instigating Tibetan criminals to secede and now need them to beg them to take refuge.
Well what to expect of a country that honors their Cowardly Army for making human shields of civilians.
When faced with China, cowardly Indians only know how to do sissy pushing.
Cowardly Indian army quickly ran away with tails between their legs after getting flying kick from the Chinese.

You got 10 useless troll post on India harbor Chinese Criminal Fugitives in a thread on Bangladesh Stock Exchange.
Post # 57 61 66 74 78 81 84 88 90 92.

If Bangladesh is free to do what it wants, why is bully India meddling in Bangladesh Stock Exchange stake sale.
So you agree India is very evil to keep bullying and interfering with all its neighbors.

Last edited:
Long winded Ganga Troll, SUPA POWA Troll.

How MANY TIMES you want to repeat trolling ?
You said they need to beg India, of course they are beggars to you.
In that case so despicable of India, after instigating Tibetan criminals to secede and now need them to beg them to take refuge.
Well what to expect of a country that honors their Cowardly Army for making human shields of civilians.
When faced with China, cowardly Indians only know how to do sissy pushing.
Cowardly Indian army quickly ran away with tails between their legs after getting flying kick from the Chinese.

You got 10 useless troll post on India harbor Chinese Criminal Fugitives in a thread on Bangladesh Stock Exchange.
Post # 57 61 66 74 78 81 84 88 90 92.

If Bangladesh is free to do what it wants, why is bully India meddling in Bangladesh Stock Exchange stake sale.
So you agree India is very evil to keep bullying and interfering with all its neighbors.
LOL - still the High IQ Chinese hasn't understood. HAHHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL - still the High IQ Chinese hasn't understood. HAHHAHAHAHAHA.
That one is the epitome of oxymoron-ism. One one hand he accuses you of trolling and in the same comment where he accuses you of trolling he calls you gangadesh, beggar, others as beggars.

Poor soul. Cut him some slack.

That one is the epitome of oxymoron-ism. One one hand he accuses you of trolling and in the same comment where he accuses you of trolling he calls you gangadesh, beggar, others as beggars.

Maybe you should go back to school before coming back here to comment.
School for English Comprehension.
Did India pull out of PISA test because of poor standards from people like you ?
Your British Masters will not be too happy with the level of competency you display.
Or are you starting another Ganga Trolling Fest ?
Spare me your nausea.
Its annoying to converse with people with low standards.
Keep repeating garbage ad nauseam.

We are here to discuss how evil India is to meddle with the Bangladesh Stock Exchange Stake Sale.
Not trolling.

Maybe you should go back to school before coming back here to comment.
School for English Comprehension.
Did India pull out of PISA test because of poor standards from people like you ?
Your British Masters will not be too happy with the level of competency you display.
Or are you starting another Ganga Trolling Fest ?
Spare me your nausea.
Its annoying to converse with people with low standards.
Keep repeating garbage ad nauseam.

We are here to discuss how evil India is to meddle with the Bangladesh Stock Exchange Stake Sale.
Not trolling.
Looks like I hit a raw nerve of this troll again. :lol:

Usual gibberish and your India obsession.

How did India meddle in it!?, no an Indian private firm. India as a country has nothing to do with it.
Looks like those who didn't learn English frm white masters include Land of Lion guys too.

I wonder if they actually even realize the kind of entertainment they provide.
Poor chap - he still can't tell me why his mighty and "high IQ" China doesn't take up the issue of India housing "Chinese insurgents" with the UN. I am not holding my breath. I wonder if he will bring up defecation next - another favorite Chinese topic.

Poor chap - he still can't tell me why his mighty and "high IQ" China doesn't take up the issue of India housing "Chinese insurgents" with the UN. I am not holding my breath. I wonder if he will bring up defecation next - another favorite Chinese topic.
Obsession, let them find happiness in small things. So, Chinese government buys stake in Dhaka exchange. Big deal, saved from the clutches of evil India. That's how it works for them. That change anything on ground? no.
And they type this lengthy emotional outbursts while we sit back and relax. At least I appreciate his effort to come back. :pop:

Looks like I hit a raw nerve of this troll again. :lol:

Usual gibberish and your India obsession.

How did India meddle in it!?, no an Indian private firm. India as a country has nothing to do with it.
Looks like those who didn't learn English frm white masters include Land of Lion guys too.
Obsession, let them find happiness in small things. So, Chinese government buys stake in Dhaka exchange. Big deal, saved from the clutches of evil India. That's how it works for them. That change anything on ground? no.
And they type this lengthy emotional outbursts while we sit back and relax. At least I appreciate his effort to come back. :pop:
Wow, Indian Trolls calling in their reinforcements.
Double the Trolls, Double the BS.
Your British masters came and invited us to come and make use of Singapore to exploit the region.
We were here to supervise Indentured slave Indian laborers in plantations.
I see you are still sore about being ruled by the Mughals and enslaved by the British.

There is this deceit and evil need to manipulate others in all Indian actions, whether Government or Civil.
So my contention includes majority of Indians and their Government.
Things like, Nepal must have their constitution to India's liking.
Else India will bring Nepal to their knees with decapitating sanctions notwithstanding they were already suffering from a recent devastating earthquake.
Evil, No ?
Indian RAW will interfere in Sri Lanka to have a India leaning Government.
Maldives must not work with country not of Indian choice.

Latest is, Bangladesh must not sell stake in Bangladesh Stock Exchange to China even though India's bid is FAR SHORT.

My raw nerve ?
Sure, you are right.
Indian Trolls give me the CREEPS.
Indian Trolls incessant churning of garbage posts give me NAUSEA.
I rather have Indian economic beggars in Singapore calling me SIR all day.

Your British masters came and invited us to come and make use of Singapore to exploit the region.
I see you are still sore about being ruled by the Mughals and enslaved by the British.

There is this deceit and evil need to manipulate others in all Indian actions, whether Government or Civil.
Else India will bring Nepal to their knees with decapitating sanctions notwithstanding they were already suffering from a recent devastating earthquake.
Evil, No ?

Latest is, Bangladesh must not sell stake in Bangladesh Stock Exchange to China even though India's bid is FAR SHORT.

My raw nerve ?
Sure, you are right.
giphy.gif

As usual. No answer to the question, but crying.:cry:

Evil, No ?

My raw nerve ?
Sure, you are right.
Another rant.
Still no answers.
Come on, now type an even longer rant. You can do it. Amuse us.

Back
Top Bottom