What's new

Dhaka Stock Exchange picks China's bid for stake over India's

Yes. Begging for asylum into India. Beggar countries will always remain beggars. Hahaha
Ah, better than hundreds of millions of malnourished Indians. After all, Indian hunger affects IQ. Do you know that India's hunger is more serious than North Korea? But it doesn't matter, the Indians are low IQ, and can forget hunger. :azn:

low IQ

LOL - Is English difficult to comprehend?

Why don't you take it up with the United Nations if India is harboring fugitives? I have asked this a 1000 times now - you just chicken out and keep your ridiculous rants going.
You need to keep your IQ. So you can fantasize about a curry. No hungry.

But I want to know - India 65 millio
malnourished children can get your attention?

China moved to a market economy back in 1978, an economic reform process that India later copied for their own reforms.

Communism died a few decades later in 1991. It only really lives on in the hearts of the Indian left-wing, who are still fighting for their revolution in the jungles of eastern India.

India was forced to implement free market reforms in 1990 by W.T.O...it has no inspirational link with China.

Ah, better than hundreds of millions of malnourished Indians. After all, Indian hunger affects IQ. Do you know that India's hunger is more serious than North Korea? But it doesn't matter, the Indians are low IQ, and can forget hunger. :azn:

low IQ

You need to keep your IQ. So you can fantasize about a curry. No hungry.

But I want to know - India 65 millio
malnourished children can get your attention?
Still giving refuge to your beggar citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom