What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
First don't come and teach us the lessons of what language should we use, go and see how your own patron has done enough damage to this thread. And yes BDR doesn't shoot towards BSF while crossing no man's land rather they are shooting on Farmers and villege dweller who have nothing to do with BDR's misadventure.

Dude, you know the meaning of 'Etiquette'....? Apart from the debate i welcomed your new member to this forum and instead he tells me 'not to talk rubbish'....now understand what do i mean by 'civilized language'....? But yah, who am i to teach you that, i can see what you all got....

Coming to the topic, so that means indian farmers and villagers are shot at right?? that means you agree to the fact that your people cross into the 'no man's land'? :azn: or you want me to believe that BDR flies into your territory UNHARMED and shoots them.....:cheesy:

And also you try to claim that your dwellers are 'angels' and cant be bothered by BDR but our dwellers can be put to the sword by BSF....how unbiased isnt it??

Really, dont day dream....!!!:wave:

Last edited:
Wonderfull proposition.. but seems like your fencing is going on in snail pace. Also there is another serious problem when BSF shoots from their side of the fence and kill our civilians including infants as the range for AK-47 or whatever BSF currently using exceeds 150 yeards of no mans land..
So a shot gun or rubber bullet can be a better option for BSF to keep them within the boundary of Humans.

Iajdani....
1) Post fencing......why would BSF shoot...what would be the provocation.
2) Fencing is taking time....rivers can not be fenced.
3) Idea of using non letal weapons may not be acceptable to India as the underlyinh thought here is BD govt under Hasina has put curb on all support to terrorism spanning from BD side ( which is excellent) BUT WHAT IS THE GUANRANTEE THAT Hasina would always be ruling BD. BD current opposition supported ISI sponsored terrorism. As you know, they never handed over any Indian ULFA terrorist and infact hid them...........SO............I believe thant non lethal weapons is good idea but as long as BD is friedly....

I am impressed by Hasina's focus on arming and equiping BD forces. She is nice to India but at the same time is making her forces strong. ..expect her to take BD towards prosperity, economic development and militarily strong too...she is more like Indra Gandhi,

These poor people cross the border for a living illegally...Please my fellow Indians give these poor souls a life...afterall the sea is rising and don't know whatz happening to them in future..I think BD should find ways to stop illegal crossings..but majority crossings happen during night means its something fishy !
I've seen a BBC documentary abt the poor in BD trying to cross over to India..Your heart will melt...thats why i wrote in post#2 very sympathetically..so please my dear Indian brothers when our country gives bullions of dollars to Afganisatan, srilanks & worldBank..why can't we allot certain amount of money to these poor people and make them feel happy, like we r pouring aid to Srilankan north areas development.Just because the srilanka north consists of Tamils..aren't BD our brothers too once ???..and this will certainly be a good will gesture also..

If all those indians coming to your rich country, then BDR should shoot them instead of killing your army officers. Also, surely your rich country can affrod to build a fence to stop us miserable poor indians from coming in, but they are not doing that but the poor indians are.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Not real ones, but demogogues and their groupies.

What BDR should do will be decided ny them. But, no BD citizen will support any such cowardice act by our BDR. They will not support any killings of civilians.

by the way, can the indians send us a link that says muslim BD citizens go to India for a living? Hindus go for some other reasons.

These poor people cross the border for a living illegally...Please my fellow Indians give these poor souls a life...afterall the sea is rising and don't know whatz happening to them in future..I think BD should find ways to stop illegal crossings..but majority crossings happen during night means its something fishy !
I've seen a BBC documentary abt the poor in BD trying to cross over to India..Your heart will melt...thats why i wrote in post#2 very sympathetically..so please my dear Indian brothers when our country gives bullions of dollars to Afganisatan, srilanks & worldBank..why can't we allot certain amount of money to these poor people and make them feel happy, like we r pouring aid to Srilankan north areas development.Just because the srilanka north consists of Tamils..aren't BD our brothers too once ???..and this will certainly be a good will gesture also..

Human Life is so precious...Scientists have estiamted that evey human being is worth billions dollars......if one wants to develop a Robot / systems that can work like a normal human.

I forsee that in comin times, as india progresses, we will look more and more on BD for supplying the precious human resource.

Talking about current times

We are talking about poor people / illiterate people here. They are both Hindus and Muslims. They come to India to stay in India or to cross onwards to Pakistan...........depending upon there relations are in India or Pakistan.....its about survival for them and they probably would becoem permanent citizens of India or Pakistan....

This will only stop with the progress of BD.

Are they welcome in India ? Paksitan?

If you ask me.......my heart says..Welcome..........my Brain says .....wait for soem more years..not now..

^^^lol these videos will not help brother...its not a secret they cross over to India and call themselves as Indian :lol:

Go to kolkata and Delhi..you will find bangladeshis in hundreds working mainly as the labour class.

^^^lol these videos will not help brother...its not a secret they cross over to India and call themselves as Indian :lol:

Go to kolkata and Delhi..you will find bangladeshis in hundreds working mainly as the labour class.

U people employ them because they are cheap.. labor...let them live..I think its India responsiblity to look after them too..aren't we a great country ??? God has made us POWERFUL not to crush the poor ..

They're soo desperate..to be Indian aren't we flattered :D????
when it becomes a question of existence to be an INDIAN it helps, not only in Indo_Bd context..This is happening in most European countries USA etc...

U people employ them because they are cheap.. labor...let them live..I think its India responsiblity to look after them too..aren't we a great country ??? God has made us POWERFUL not to crush the poor ..

have you gone nuts ?? do you know our population and our problems ???
and on top of that you are saying India should look after them..lets do one thing....

lets open our borders in the night time and send invitations to these illegal bangladeshi immigrants saying we are a great nation so please come in and our Govt will look after you....absoloute BS.

Any smuggler trying to infiltrate must be shot on head..and BSF is just doing that..good work BSF.

have you gone nuts ?? do you know our population and our problems ???
and on top of that you are saying India should look after them..lets do one thing....

lets open our borders in the night time and send invitations to these illegal bangladeshi immigrants saying we are a great nation so please come in and our Govt will look after you....absoloute BS.

Any smuggler trying to infiltrate must be shot on head..and BSF is just doing that..good work BSF.

Totally agreed with you ... we have our own problems so why we suffer others???

They're soo desperate..to be Indian aren't we flattered :D????
when it becomes a question of existence to be an INDIAN it helps, not only in Indo_Bd context..This is happening in most European countries USA etc...

I agree mate...you are just saying what is a normal human being wants..but the problem is in disguise of these immigrants and local civilians ,the smugglers and terrorist elements get involved and create problems for us..we have to protect our people from these elements..shouldnt we ??

Smugglers should be shot ? how do u distinguish them from a distance..they will shout "Bhaarath mata ki jai":D..the moment they r cornered..

I employ them. I am based out of Gurgaon.

They are not only cheap, they are also hard working. I depend upon them and in a costly place like Gurgaon, they are so important to us. I also employ them as they speak Bengali and my in-laws who live with me are Bengalis and so they are more comfortable with them...

Its strange ....for Indians language is more important than religion...we want to connect to heart of people and mind of people.

If you ask me, the partition was such a stupid Idea. But now that we are three separate countries....we should live the way US and Canada exists.........at peace and just making fun of each other idiosyncracies...

coming on to topic

With AASU / BJP and soem other political parties around ........who survive on creating divisions and scare in the minds of people who do not have much time to undrstand the issue........things will not change....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom