What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pakistani trying to help India and Bangladesh.
Reminds me a story I heard when I was kid.
Hint:
cats6.jpg

Which one of the 3 characters there is the Pakistani ? :rofl::rofl: I know. I know. Just wanted to read it and laugh more

Dnt talk nonsense ... You understand the meaning of "No mans land " if not then shut your mouth. BSF protection our borders from who try to cross border ... and if any one try this so they have right to kill any one ... their is nothing wrong in it .

Go BSF Go

What is the point of trying to convey the essence of border security to those people who yet to learn how the adhere its law and order associated with Border tresspasing. This is exactly the reason why many of BD comes inside and get killed.

We usually keep the Pakistani and Bangladeshi journalists in circuses but now with the internet which is a big faze in India, our people usually read their writings for humour on the net when Zee has a lack of comedies showing :azn:

Ah you forgot the Bangladeshi journalists before i quoted you huh :azn:

Sad to see your quality of TV channels failing to entertain people....but never mind, at least your circuses run for those journalists, as you claim....

Good day!

What is the point of trying to convey the essence of border security to those people who yet to learn how the adhere its law and order associated with Border tresspasing. This is exactly the reason why many of BD comes inside and get killed.

They are not killed because, they illegaly tresspassed but because it was a hate crime done by BSF. Why you guys opposing non lethal weapons which are more effective than lethal weapons in controlling tresspassing and smuggling? Is it not that you are just a bunch of hypochrates and feel the joy when you see people from BD or PK getting killed who once bifurcated your so called Ram Rajya??? :no:

What is intended by ' non lethal' weapons ?

Rubber bullets, spray, stun guns or what ? They cost money .

Fencing is an option , it has been done on the Western border after all. Wonder if joint patrolling or setting up joint border posts has been considered or is workable ?

Somewhere there are wheels within wheels. From the BD side border ' trade' is profitable not to mention crossing of people too. On the Indian side the local state Govts too have a hidden agenda in allowing illegals - they form a vote bank.

They are not killed because, they illegaly tresspassed but because it was a hate crime done by BSF. Why you guys opposing non lethal weapons which are more effective than lethal weapons in controlling tresspassing and smuggling? Is it not that you are just a bunch of hypochrates and feel the joy when you see people from BD or PK getting killed who once bifurcated your so called Ram Rajya??? :no:

Don't worry, we will one day certainly going to fulfill our wish of having complete Ram Rajya. Anyway, instead go and direct above comments to your own goverment who instead of speaking loudly about BSF crime, is rather looking to cooperate india to allow BSF to use non lethal weapon instead of lethal one's to whip BD associated tresspassers.

Dnt talk nonsense ... You understand the meaning of "No mans land " if not then shut your mouth. BSF protection our borders from who try to cross border ... and if any one try this so they have right to kill any one ... their is nothing wrong in it .

Go BSF Go

Looks like you dont understand civilized language....

First of all, get a grip on yourself and on your english.....

Dont come to teach me terms that you people dont understand....the thread is about reducing casualties and as i said, your BSF crosses into the no man's land as well.....when did you find us shooting at them???.....dont talk rubbish

What is intended by ' non lethal' weapons ?

Rubber bullets, spray, stun guns or what ? They cost money .

Fencing is an option , it has been done on the Western border after all. Wonder if joint patrolling or setting up joint border posts has been considered or is workable ?

Somewhere there are wheels within wheels. From the BD side border ' trade' is profitable not to mention crossing of people too. On the Indian side the local state Govts too have a hidden agenda in allowing illegals - they form a vote bank.

There is no need for a Border trade, instead Maritime trade should be promoted to a greatest extent, because through Border, BD can only export its poor and imporvished subjects to whom they couldn't feed themselves.

Lets not engage in religion since we also did some "bifurcation" as Hindus recall ? :azn:

Fact of the matter is that our BSF does not check the religion of the BD trespasser before using them as target practice

Don't worry, we will one day certainly going to fulfill our wish of having complete Ram Rajya. Anyway, instead go and direct above comments to your own goverment who instead of speaking loudly about BSF crime, is rather looking to cooperate india to allow BSF to use non lethal weapon instead of lethal one's to whip BD associated tresspassers.

No Dude... you are falsely wrong.. Our BDR were given non lethal weapons so that they could open fire on Indians who tresspass our lands as BDR used to not open fire as with the existing weapons the chances of casualties were 100%. Now they will be more willing to open fire and the same message was conveyed to Delhi and what we are doing in our side of the border, the civilized side of the border... ;)

Looks like you dont understand civilized language....

First of all, get a grip on yourself and on your english.....

Dont come to teach me terms that you people dont understand....the thread is about reducing casualties and as i said, your BSF crosses into the no man's land as well.....when did you find us shooting at them???.....dont talk rubbish

First don't come and teach us the lessons of what language should we use, go and see how your own patron has done enough damage to this thread. And yes BDR doesn't shoot towards BSF while crossing no man's land rather they are shooting on Farmers and villege dweller who have nothing to do with BDR's misadventure.

Lets not engage in religion since we also did some "bifurcation" as Hindus recall ? :azn:

Fact of the matter is that our BSF does not check the religion of the BD trespasser before using them as target practice

They dont check but they do assume...

No Dude... you are falsely wrong.. Our BDR were given non lethal weapons so that they could open fire on Indians who tresspass our lands as BDR used to not open fire as with the existing weapons the chances of casualties were 100%. Now they will be more willing to open fire and the same message was conveyed to Delhi and what we are doing in our side of the border, the civilized side of the border... ;)

See, you yourself has no control on what you are saying hence misquoted me and said I am "falsely wrong" and press forward with your own false nature.

See, you yourself has no control on what you are saying hence misquoted me and said I am "falsely wrong" and press forward with your own false nature.

Thats intentional.. if you knew what that mean.... :lol:

There is no need for a Border trade, instead Maritime trade should be promoted to a greatest extent, because through Border, BD can only export its poor and imporvished subjects to whom they couldn't feed themselves.

Did you check with you commerce/finance minister before quoting that???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forget border trade but you guys were crying for Border Hutt for the last 40 years... Pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom