What's new

Dhaka "Only Ray Of Hope For Delhi" In S. Asia

^^Whatever connection WB has with BD is because of Hindus who have migrated to WB from BD. Muslims of WB have nothing to do with BD(except for those who migrated in recent times), and half of them are urdu speaking.

And what gravitational centre? All of ancient Bengal capitals were in West Bengal. Yeah We'd certainly like to have our hinterland back, without those suffering from 'I'm arab too' syndrome!

1. In BD we don't see India as one unit when analyzing various aspects. W Bengal used to be a part of us always. Except for religion we are same (which should not overlook 35% Muslims officially- actually 50%). We are the gravitational center of a region that is encompassed by the Arakan Yoma, Himalayas, Bay of Bengal and Rajmahal Hills. This was the sovereign state we had lost to the English Co.

2. With 94% Muslims in BD, 50% in W Bengla and 50% in Assam ( govt says 31%), things aren't very rosy for an India which is a Hindu state in essence if not in name. The Ray of Hope emerging is really for us, Bengalee Muslims.

With this type of attitude don't ask why BSF is shooting 'innocent' Bengladeshis.

^^Whatever connection WB has with BD is because of Hindus who have migrated to WB from BD. Muslims of WB have nothing to do with BD(except for those who migrated in recent times), and half of them are urdu speaking.

And what gravitational centre? All of ancient Bengal capitals were in West Bengal. Yeah We'd certainly like to have our hinterland back, without those suffering from 'I'm arab too' syndrome!

umm... language? Ethnicity?

Lol On what basis is BD better than NE India.Our GDP per-capita is double of yours.

umm... language? Ethnicity?

We may speak same language but Bengali Muslims in West Bengal simply dont care about BD (most probably because BD does not fare well in Islamic state scale!). It's the Hindus who remain nostalgic about erstwhile East Bengal.

Only Indian Bengali's who are nostalgic about BD are those who were in BD prior to 1947.Eg My Grandmother.

Its a wonder how many Indians have their ancestors from BD in PDF.
Conversations somehow always turns out to be quite weird.

Not that its a bad thing, rather a conflicting fact.

If Bangaldeshis are Arabs, then that will be the day.

The Arabs show total disdain for anyone who is non Arab.

If Pakistan which is closer are kept at bay as per the threads on this forum, what hopes do Bangladeshis have? They are light years apart!

Many posts here on this forum indicates so!

I will reiterate I am only a bystander and go by what is the experience of those who have mentioned it here on this forum.

I am bengali from asansol and i dont bother what happens to bangladesh .i have never any connection with bd. Dont think all are migrated bd

BD is not the 'only' ray of hope for India. Instead, BD, being inside the stomach of India, will someday dash out all hopes out of India. India should change its doctrine of domination, India will win. All its neighbours will be its many lights and hopes.

I am bengali from asansol and i dont bother what happens to bangladesh .i have never any connection with bd. Dont think all are migrated bd

Our Hindu people who migrated to west Bengal are the dominating force in the politics of west Bengal. We want it that way.

1. In BD we don't see India as one unit when analyzing various aspects. W Bengal used to be a part of us always. Except for religion we are same (which should not overlook 35% Muslims officially- actually 50%). We are the gravitational center of a region that is encompassed by the Arakan Yoma, Himalayas, Bay of Bengal and Rajmahal Hills. This was the sovereign state we had lost to the English Co.

2. With 94% Muslims in BD, 50% in W Bengla and 50% in Assam ( govt says 31%), things aren't very rosy for an India which is a Hindu state in essence if not in name. The Ray of Hope emerging is really for us, Bengalee Muslims.

Wbengal with BD. lol man yesterday its self i visited IIT kharagpur, i saw Indian institute of tech. not BIT.

Our Hindu people who migrated to west Bengal are the dominating force in the politics of west Bengal. We want it that way.
Bds ill intension are slowly coming up.but once u become a indian u r a indian.dont forget manmohan singh birthplace is pakistan

Back
Top Bottom