What's new

DHA Phase-IV welcome to DHAistan

Let’s hope there is a property crash in Pakistan.

Atleast then the money can flow out of properties and into productive investments.

Historically there’s never been any major property crash in Pakistan that I know of, apart from some temporary local fluctuations.

Someone did a study and found that over 30-40 years prices of DHA plots have continuously increased in US dollars despite the fall in the rupee.

The recent anomaly of plots being worth less in US dollars is because the rupee has crashed much harder than in the past.

Instead of a drop in prices of plots in rupees what is more likely to happen is that the rupee will suffer an even bigger crash and plot prices would keep going down in US dollars. E.g. if/when US $1 = 1,000 rupees plot prices will go down 75% in US$.

Since generals all move to the West they will have less dollars to transfer abroad.

@Tamerlane

Valid points. And couple with the fact that the overseas Pakistanis stop or reduce investing in plots (at the very least DHA plots).

Hoping for halving of plots in Pakistan. That’ll help knock some sense into the duffers.

Plus how were they able to acquire these lands pennies on the dollar?
This is truely corruption on epic scale. steal the land then develop and sell it off to the elites.

my god, these people ... what is this - why have the name islamic when every thing is haram

I have a few tales of how gold is imported into Pakistan via Afghanistan in tonnes and this would make the DHA circus look like a small scale corruption.

Same case with petrol smuggling through Afghanistan border.

But the story for another day.
Let us hear them, sir. Life is short. :D

We have seen the duffers increasingly invest abroad to diversify their investments.

Papa Jones West Coast US - remember Papa Jones like McDonalds is not a food chain business, it is a real estate business.

Real estate in US, Belgium, Australia, UAE.

They continue hog prime land for free to build factories with virtual monopoly and still make losses.

While the other land is developed and then given to the duffers at throwaway prices who then sell off to private citizens at exorbitant prices.

I hope there can be a free vasectomy program for a full year biryani, but I guess the program will be slapped with blasphemy charges.

Maybe these guys are right to interfere in the economy lol. Pakistan if it was a normal country, its gdp would be 1.5 trillion dollars.
They are doing exactly what the Egyptian army has been doing by raping entire Egypt as their personal fifedom.

"Corporate farming"
Didn't you read the news the other day?
Do you think they wll do the work? They are 'corporate' - only wear uniforms and give orders. the rest of the slaves will be the bonded labourers.
Just rubbish - it is time to line these people up for execution.

They are doing exactly what the Egyptian army has been doing by raping entire Egypt as their personal fifedom.
I’ve said this plenty of times, and it was my biggest fear. No offense to my Egyptian brothers, but the last thing I wanted is for Pakistan to be the Egypt of South Asia. It’s turning into that. Israel isn’t strong and neither is India. Both vermins found a way to buy off the corrupt MINOs with state monopoly on violence to keep Muslims in check.

I’ve said this plenty of times, and it was my biggest fear. No offense to my Egyptian brothers, but the last thing I wanted is for Pakistan to be the Egypt of South Asia. It’s turning into that. Israel isn’t strong and neither is India. Both vermins found a way to buy off the corrupt MINOs with state monopoly on violence to keep Muslims in check.
Issue is muslims have sold their souls for pittance.

a new ghazi is needed.

Back
Top Bottom