DHA Phase-IV welcome to DHAistan

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Can someone explain this now.
🤣🤣
20230318_215359.jpg

They are offering rebate of 5 million for 45 million rupee apartments. It doesn't look too bad until you try to figure out how military people are going to afford this.

They are offering rebate of 5 million for 45 million rupee apartments. It doesn't look too bad until you try to figure out how military people are going to afford this.
Plus how were they able to acquire these lands pennies on the dollar?

The way it works is that you have to pay 10% or Rs. 40 lakh to book this. You come up with Rs. 4 lakh yourself and borrow Rs. 36 lakh from a bank.

Then you turn around and sell the booking for Rs. 90 lakh to a private party. That’s because the apartment is worth Rs. 50 lakh more than you paid.

Of the Rs. 90 lakh you get you repay Rs. 36 to the bank and are left with Rs. 54 lakh. That’s an instant profit of Rs. 50 lakh (5 million).

Justfied by saying “Oh look, we dont give plots - they have to pay for it!”.. yeah… when you get prime land from the government at pennies and sell for less than market value to your buddies it isn’t called buying its called cronyism

Justfied by saying “Oh look, we dont give plots - they have to pay for it!”.. yeah… when you get prime land from the government at pennies and sell for less than market value to your buddies it isn’t called buying its called cronyism

You want me to tell you how ghapla is done even within the applicants? With some fine tuning magic done during balloting? :D

As I've often said before, providing subsidized housing to officers and soldiers at concessional rates is all well and good, but idhr kuch zyada hi lut hai.

You want me to tell you how ghapla is done even within the applicants? With some fine tuning magic done during balloting? :D

As I've often said before, providing subsidized housing to officers and soldiers at concessional rates is all well and good, but idhr kuch zyada hi lut hai.
Oh I know - certain favored Brigadiers and others will get “allocation” and if by any chance they do open it to civilians the number doesn’t come up. Aik se aik haramkhor baitha hai wardi pehen kar - peechay quaid e azam ki tasveer hoti hai aur poochta hai “Fatima ke bhai ko laye ho”(rishwat).. suar ki auladien hain.. deemak ki tarah mulk ko andar se kha ke khokla dhancha chorh diya hai. Zardari ho ya Sharif ho ya hoi aur, inko shay yehi detay hai..
scratch my back and ill scratch yours - just keep our system going while the remaining 99% are kept Chutias.

Oh I know - certain favored Brigadiers and others will get “allocation” and if by any chance they do open it to civilians the number doesn’t come up. Aik se aik haramkhor baitha hai wardi pehen kar - peechay quaid e azam ki tasveer hoti hai aur poochta hai “Fatima ke bhai ko laye ho”(rishwat).. suar ki auladien hain.. deemak ki tarah mulk ko andar se kha ke khokla dhancha chorh diya hai. Zardari ho ya Sharif ho ya hoi aur, inko shay yehi detay hai..
scratch my back and ill scratch yours - just keep our system going while the remaining 99% are kept Chutias.

Beghairti har kisi kay andar hai.

Woh shay dete hain, aur lene walay lay lete hain. It was once IK perhaps, now it is Maryam and elder ganja.

The story of our lives.

Hopefully this cycle comes to an end now, but doesn't seem likely.

Oh well, onto the next venture...Corporate Agriculture Farming in Bhakkar! :P

The way it works is that you have to pay 10% or Rs. 40 lakh to book this. You come up with Rs. 4 lakh yourself and borrow Rs. 36 lakh from a bank.

Then you turn around and sell the booking for Rs. 90 lakh to a private party. That’s because the apartment is worth Rs. 50 lakh more than you paid.

Of the Rs. 90 lakh you get you repay Rs. 36 to the bank and are left with Rs. 54 lakh. That’s an instant profit of Rs. 50 lakh (5 million).
If this is so then it is corruption.

Beghairti har kisi kay andar hai.

Woh shay dete hain, aur lene walay lay lete hain. It was once IK perhaps, now it is Maryam and elder ganja.

The story of our lives.

Hopefully this cycle comes to an end now, but doesn't seem likely.

Oh well, onto the next venture...Corporate Agriculture Farming in Bhakkar! :P

Hmm... I thought I was the only aggressive one in the forum. Lol.

I have a few tales of how gold is imported into Pakistan via Afghanistan in tonnes and this would make the DHA circus look like a small scale corruption.

Same case with petrol smuggling through Afghanistan border.

But the story for another day.
Do tell

I have a few tales of how gold is imported into Pakistan via Afghanistan in tonnes and this would make the DHA circus look like a small scale corruption.

Same case with petrol smuggling through Afghanistan border.

But the story for another day.

GOLD is a national resource,
and even when a few kilograms of Gold move, everyone knows about it.
that includes from north to south of the planet.

so, none of that is true, or at least over exaggerated.

No one can smuggle gold in, unless it is purchased by the smugglers from those who produce the gold.
and it is absolutely nonsense that such huge amounts are purchased without any tracing.

Back
Top Bottom