What's new

DGISPR Press Conference : 29 April 2019

D5Ug6bNXkAAwuBa.jpg

D5Ug6eRWwAAQACU.jpg

D5Ug6bJX4AAiqEl.jpg

But i heard he was injured in the attack that completely destroyed our brigade HQ?

Maybe you are hearing voices from your subconscious because nobody claimed that your BHQ was destroyed, it was spared despite being locked on. Bomb falling near it "may have injured" or at-least given diarrhea to Mr. Bipin who instead of issuing famous alerts went silent.

Brilliant interview.
  • Destroyed India lies.
  • Praised Pakistani media - clever move.
  • Focused on Pakistani youth and provided hope and positive message.
  • Spoke about the criticality of Kashmir to Pakistan.
  • Talks about rise of Hindu right and the condition of Muslims in India.
  • Talks about the vast scale of military operations carried out by the military.
  • Talks about how Indian escalations slowed down action against terrorists in the past.
  • Talks about financial limitations which impacted action against terrorists.
  • Talks about controlling financial setup of terrorists. Govt will takeover and run charitable wings and infrastructure of shady religious orgs.
  • talks about the "shameful" level of education in Pakistan. 25 million kids out of school. Talks of sprawl of madarsas post the 80's.
  • Talks of proxies setup in Pakistan due to AFghan soviet war and Iranian revolution.
  • Says out of 30,000 madrasas, less than 100 are linked to terrorism.
  • 70% spend less than 1000pkr per student - poor condition for students.
  • 25% spend less than 3000pkr per student. Only 5% have a decent standard, teach regular subjects too.
  • talks about lack of job opportunities for these kids.
  • These will all be mainstreamed under NAP. Every one will get teachers for compterary subjects.
  • will be moved from under ministry of industries to ministry of education.
  • Army chief has instricted Ulema "apna firqa choro nahi, doosre ko chero nahi" to end hate speech.
  • Expects a bill to be ready within 6 weeks.
  • GoP to start challenging violent extremism by giving people equal opportunities.
  • Praised foreign office.
  • Says CPEC can have an east-west aspect, but only after Kashmir is resolved.
  • Talks about fencing
  • Puts PTM on notice. Exposes them as enemies of the state.

"Everything is fair in love and war".

Challenges media to discuss relevant issues, like judicial reforms, educational reforms, police reforms. Says media is the strongest pillar of the state. They should hire experts for shows and discuss solutions not just problems alone.

I can't believe that no journalist asked him about second jet pilot.our journalists asked only terrorism and ptm.positive development on madrassas issue.

He belongs to the Gorkha rifles same as Sam Manekshaw whom u guys remember quite well , i dont think so he is shy of anything
You mean he was bombed while he was inside of brigade headquarters. wow..it is checkmate kate ....

He said two jets wreckage seen by all.i don't remember any second jet.earlier in kamran Khan show,he said second pilot died in cmh.now he said miscommunication and second pilot never existed.

Hamid scum got slapped and Saleem scum got a multiple war head stock inside his *** that will explode in intervals. He will go down with PTM.

they can't be doctor, engineers unless they work extremely hard

I know 2 doctors who attended both madrassah and conventional school. One of them is in UK now.

So kindly don't underestimate them. Becoming a qualified mufti is not easy by any evaluation. MBBS or BSc Engineering is not that hard - thousands are churned out annually in Pakistan.

Hamid scum got slapped and Saleem scum got a multiple war head stock inside his *** that will explode in intervals. He will go down with PTM.

Do you mean, Pakistan also has Spice-2000?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom