What's new

DGISPR Press Conference : 29 April 2019

Rei

Reality was shown in 1971 when u surrendered without a fight , remember another Niazi is your PM :-):-)

The only opportunity India had against Pakistan was in 71 when East and west pakistan was 1,000 miles apart and were in civil war. IAF could not even destroy PAF lone Sabre squadron in East Pak however in west IAF and Indian army ran away like cowards.

Rei

Reality was shown in 1971 when u surrendered without a fight , remember another Niazi is your PM :-):-)
you don't know anything about history, in 71 Pakistan was week (military and especially political wise) and alone in the world there were lots internal conflicts in between west Pakistan/East Pakistan, you created MUKHTI BAHANI that's destabilize east Pakistan, and there are minimal PAF/PN/ARMY assets in east Pakistan at 71, the people of east Pakistan (especially Bangali) Brainwashed by MUKHTI BAHANI and as a result they were not backing up there armed forces, get your facts straight dude @Deathstar

Last edited by a moderator:
I know 2 doctors who attended both madrassah and conventional school. One of them is in UK now.

So kindly don't underestimate them. Becoming a qualified mufti is not easy by any evaluation. MBBS or BSc Engineering is not that hard - thousands are churned out annually in Pakistan.
my wife is doc and also 2 years in Alma course... I am just saying enough of that engineer, doc rhetoric... we need good spokesman, lawyers, journalist, other social science people then teachers etc... as Mufti goes through literature, fiqah, history, etc so they are better suited for that. also for CSS and army as they are graduate too.... going after science is difficult as it is complete change of path...

like i would love if my daughter can be barrister/solicitor than a physician...

Anything new?? apart from correction regarding captured pilots

One was captured alive, and the other one is dead and handed over to India via red cross. You cant capture a dead human can you?

In a program with Hamid Mir I think he did say that second pilot died, there is more to the picture than it's revealed

Not sure about any program with Hamid Mir, but there was one with Nadeem Malik if I am not wrong, it was a video posted in this forum. The words used were carefully chosen, in the first conference (27th Feb), DG said "we have 1 pilot and another was transferred to some medical facility". In the Nadeem show, he said the person transferred to the facility didnt survive. All this while the words were consistent that, they only have 1 pilot.

Rei

Reality was shown in 1947 Pakistan then 1948 half Kashmir then 1965 some part Indian Punjab got into Pakistan yeah 1971 was big los for Pakistan.. reason not Indian.. it was brother turn against each others.we still have highest peak of gargil... now 27 Feb.. your chief was in bargade headquarter and paf bumb around the area. It was checkmate..your chief can not show his face to anyone in the world..just think your chif meet to some foreign chiefs and those chiefs knows the reality of paf bombing..what shame it will be for him...oh ndian and shame not possible

Last edited:
This is a note of clarification, regarding the issue of pilot(s), pertaining to IAF and PAF conflict, on February 27.

According to the today's press briefing of DG(ISPR), their never was a second pilot, in the custody of Pakistan. It was a case of double reporting/counting, in the fog of the war. I am very clear that this is exactly the stance, which our DG(ISPR) has been maintaining, since his tweet (27.02.2019), made a few hours after the press briefing, on the same day.

On this issue, the timeline of DG(ISPR) communications, on 27.02.2019, is as follows:
1) Tweet # 1: 1 pilot captured & 2 in hiding
2) Press briefing: 2 pilots in custody (with 1 of them in CMH)
3) Tweet # 2: Only 1 pilot in custody

On March 5, DG(ISPR) gave an interview to Kamran Khan (Dunya News). In this interview, his exact words are:
"Un kay do tayyaray maar giraye. Aik pilot ki death hui. Aik hamari arrest main tha, jiss ko release ker diya."
(Shot their two aircraft. One pilot died. One was arrested by us, which was released.)

In this program, he never said any pilot died in our custody. It implies his assumption that the pilot of the second aircraft, which fell in IOK, died on board.

So many twists in this pilot story.from two pilots to one pilot dead in cmh and now 2nd pilot not even existed.i don't understand anything.i would rather wait for evidence.also he didn't mention su-30.he said wreckages seen by all.we saw only mig 21 wreckage.this is getting more complex day by day.

Mi 17 crashed in IOK and Locals made video of it what about the second indian jet that crashed in IOK ??

Don't be PITHOO just like Indians they are PITHOOS of MODI, They still believe their Indian Air force shot F-16 because MODI Said so, I don't believe unless i see some proofs

Why do you bother?.

He was more Aggressive on PTM than on India, Your DAYS are NUMBERED NOW PTM, Ab DEKHTAY HAIN Tumharay "NARR PUSHTOON" Kiya Kertay hain, Game is ON.

Nar Pukhtoon is always with Pakistan, always willing to shed blood for the sovereignty of this land that our fore fathers chose to be part of.

a small infographic....forgot to add TTP ....damn i had no space left on the slide
R7722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom