What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

in the 2nd tweet there is a . (full stop) after Army & Government, meaning that the sentence ends at the government not at army. So you see i am not twisting anything, its you who are actually trying desperately hard to twist this tweets to your liking.
Ok as i said you are reading it after wearing the lenses of pti but its not first time
18157407_1556494384384269_8307875584567210857_n.jpg

18342663_1567003260000048_2497832790796942691_n.jpg

When are proceedings under Army Act 1923 commencing after today's formal charge sheet on three sacrificial lambs?

Army and Govt., both in tight corners - as IK rightly pointed out that it's not an internal matter of institutions - it has bigger implications and it involves national security.

1. Either the narrative in Dawn Leaks is right - if it is, then reinstate three sacrificed people and fire Gen Asif Ghafoor.

2. Or if Govt., reaffirms that firing of three people is correct, then Govt., confirms there was National Security Breach.

And if # 2 is correct position as confirmed by today's notification, then Army has to use Army Act 1923 and get to the root cause.

There is no reverse gear option in this case.

Army says all action tht was recommended by inquiry committee has been taken now....tht is they are sacked.. Issue is now settled... Acc to army...as per ISPR.... So no further proceedings or interrogations will take place under army act.... This matter is closed now

Army says all action tht was recommended by inquiry committee has been taken now....tht is they are sacked.. Issue is now settled... Acc to army...as per ISPR.... So no further proceedings or interrogations will take place under army act.... This matter is closed now

Are you sure? :)

Ok as i said you are reading it after wearing the lenses of pti but its not first time
18157407_1556494384384269_8307875584567210857_n.jpg

18342663_1567003260000048_2497832790796942691_n.jpg

So even after i put an effort to show you the meaning of his tweets you are still on the path of trying to malign Imran Khan. so if you want to play this game,

Nawaz Sharif exposing his stupidity

U-Turns of Nawaz

Do you want to play this game? coz i can bring alot of material against him and his family.

Agreed the media has to report anything deemed important or which can make headline. Any media would have done that no doubt. Am questioning Dawn not for reporting it but for reporting it on BEHEST OF PML-N.

Dawn had become a party to the entire plan which is a sorry state of affairs viz a viz such a professional organization.

The main point here is that first the government said that it was a lie, no such thing happened in the meeting and Shahbaz Sharif did not say what Dawn reported.

Now the government is saying such a news was or Got leaked due to incompetency of mr. so and so who failed to halt the story from being published.

Military has played calmly and let democracy flourish but one thing which had happened is that would Military or sholld Military TRUST Nawaz Sharif ever?
The last paragraph:tip: and it's not only pmln or NS there is no any party or leader you could trust with confidence. PTI select the nail for its coffin to take Mustafa Khar in party who was most violent and against Pak Army and proudly was saying " he will come back Pakistan on Indian Tanks " AH is just a joke what Mustafa Khar did.
When a selected PM could fired ( Gillani ) to not listen Court to write a letter to Switzerland that Panama leaks is more hyper one but again a selective justice.
Dawn leak pandora start with a information leak discussed in meeting ( a heating conversation Among civil and army leaders regarding protecting their each out fit banned groups or jehadis elements) The leak was not false but to open up discussion which discuss in a security meeting was very irresponsible act. Now who leak it?
Dawn is silent on it
Army is silent on it
Govt put forward three names and they all sacked.

One thing i ve noted ... 90% of pti supporters here are overseas pak origin people... probably havent visited pak in 20 years and completely unaware of ground realities

One thing i ve noted ... 90% of pti supporters here are overseas pak origin people... probably havent visited pak in 20 years and completely unaware of ground realities
Most of the members of pdf are overseas Pakistanis and since PTI is the most popular party both in Pakistan and abroad so there is no surprise that 80% of them support PTI. Only mindless and soulless patwaris support PMLn. I visit Pakistan almost every year in addition to being in contact with my friends and family on daily basis and also reading the news, watching TV, participating in online discussion so I really don't see any reason that I'm less knowledgeable about the ground realities and that is true for a large number of overseas Pakistanis.
The one's who are indifferent don't even know about PDF and such forums and don't care

Last edited:
Pti is all set to win around 25 seats in next general elections....that too of electables ... 10 from kpk... 15 from punjab... 0 from sindh and baluchistan... very pooular i must say

So you think PMLN performance is so good that they will get even more seats than last time, and PTI performance in KPK is so bad that they will get even less seats than last time?

So you think PMLN performance is so good that they will get even more seats than last time, and PTI performance in KPK is so bad that they will get even less seats than last time?

Just listen to your selves

List of people conspiring against ik now include
1 - all political parties (ok with that)
2- army
3- isi and MI (after jit report)
4- supeme court
5- election commissiin
6- punjab police (that may be true)
7- sindh police (as above)
8- fia (sure)
9- NAB (incompetent thats true)
10- returning officers
11- and in my opinion around 75% eligible voters of pakistan...

Forget about it.... no body wants re run of 1990s politics....
Completely and utterly away from masses... living in a dream world.....

In 1990 benazir was security risk... ironically now nawaz sharif is...

Revolutions are not brought by courts and jits .... but masses... u have a recent example of turkey

Just listen to your selves

List of people conspiring against ik now include
1 - all political parties (ok with that)
2- army
3- isi and MI (after jit report)
4- supeme court
5- election commissiin
6- punjab police (that may be true)
7- sindh police (as above)
8- fia (sure)
9- NAB (incompetent thats true)
10- returning officers
11- and in my opinion around 75% eligible voters of pakistan...

Forget about it.... no body wants re run of 1990s politics....
Completely and utterly away from masses... living in a dream world.....

In 1990 benazir was security risk... ironically now nawaz sharif is...

Revolutions are not brought by courts and jits .... but masses... u have a recent example of turkey

Long post but still didn't answer my question, please try again later.

As for Turkey example, the reason people came out to support Erdogan was because he has lifted Turkey out of a mess. Before Erdogan Turkey was also in the similar situation as what Pakistan is now. Do you think people will come out for NS? If a similar situation happens then it will be a repeat of 1999, where he was dragged out of the toilet.

Long post but still didn't answer my question, please try again later.

As for Turkey example, the reason people came out to support Erdogan was because he has lifted Turkey out of a mess. Before Erdogan Turkey was also in the similar situation as what Pakistan is now. Do you think people will come out for NS? If a similar situation happens then it will be a repeat of 1999, where he was dragged out of the toilet.
Have u ever visited lahore??
Its pmln power base....
Its comparable to many modern cities in world...
Pti leaders have spent last year un d chowk ...and this year in supreme court... enough said

So even after i put an effort to show you the meaning of his tweets you are still on the path of trying to malign Imran Khan. so if you want to play this game,

Nawaz Sharif exposing his stupidity

U-Turns of Nawaz

Do you want to play this game? coz i can bring alot of material against him and his family.
I will not defend nawaz here but i did posted these U Turns to let you know that Imran is involve in same dirty conventional politics like rest of the Pakistani politicians so dont ride on high horses and claim to be different and infallible ..
Even if we hate some political party but this should not make us blind to not recognise the strength or vote bank of these political parties operating in Pakistan

Have u ever visited lahore??
Its pmln power base....
Its comparable to many modern cities in world...
Pti leaders have spent last year un d chowk ...and this year in supreme court... enough said

Yes i have visited Lahore and its beautiful, SS has done a great job there. But SS is not the mayor of Lahore, he is the chief minister of Punjab and in all his time in power all he has to show is just one city. And what about NS, he is the PM of Pakistan and all he has done is fake promises and inaugurations of same projects over and over again, the latest one he inaugurated again after 30 years.

I have a list of broken promises and negative achievements by PMLN, I will open a thread soon and if you want tag you in it.

Defend what? And who, BTW, asked you defend anything. Only sane people can defend some thing. Rest just destroy things madly.

"... only leadership of Armed forces is sold to corrupt Nawaz sharerf...". Shuttt the hell up. Don't we have so many New Recruits here. All of them seem very much hurt and disappointed by national unity. Our system is maturing. So get ready to have more disappointments, dude.

ideally i dont even need to answer you ,you dont mean anything here mailai kabootar since my reference was to the people in civil/military ranks I KNOW who were not optimistic from the beginning and i challenged them.but since you think people backing ISPR tweet are insane or some cyber recruits, just to kill your wild imagination the approval rate for Army in Pakistan is much much more than your dear PM whom you are ready to bend over for so dont feel surprised and oh i forgot i am an older member than you...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom