What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

Post 163 is relevant to topic and portray the feelings of ptian right now who was very disappointed with army taking tweets back

Go back read my posts again. I started insults when this guy pak sword told me that we eat donkey meat . What you expect in return of insult? I give double insults

And thirdly you always thank those posts where someone use abusive and insulting remarks for noon league supporters so you have no right to talk about double standards as you have political bias

All i said was that if you want to stop all this mud throwing and personal attacks then simply respect the political choice of others just like you want your choice to be respected. This seem hard for ptians to practice ? Right?

So in post #163 how is making fun of the common man whos choice is IK, relevant to this thread ?

Post#214 is where you replied to PakSword, while all of your posts that i have pointed out are prior to it.

I admit i do thank people or rate their posts when they insult baboons. But it wasn't me trying to preach respect of political choice of the common man, it wasn't me either that was claiming that they don't bash people for having different political views and only respond when insulted ( hinting to your post#256 ).

Practice what you preach or face the consequences. But this seems hard for noonis to understand, right?

So in post #163 how is making fun of the common man whos choice is IK, relevant to this thread ?

Post#214 is where you replied to PakSword, while all of your posts that i have pointed out are prior to it.

I admit i do thank people or rate their posts when they insult baboons. But it wasn't me trying to preach respect of political choice of the common man, it wasn't me either that was claiming that they don't bash people for having different political views and only respond when insulted ( hinting to your post#256 ).

Practice what you preach or face the consequences. But this seems hard for noonis to understand, right?
I am not nooni but if you want to make me nooni based on my opposition of ik then i gladly take it eventhough for me they are all same. I voted ik in 2013 election and started opposing it when dharna and his rona dhona started and lota started joining PTI . Now this PDF is all about Ik and his supporters thatswhy you mostly get one sided political views and propaganda where you all share common hate for PML N and its supporters and keep bashing and abusing them in each political thread and thatswhere i come in there to remind you that your leader is not perfect either and often involve in same stuffs for which he is criticising others which offcourse hurt you .
If this forum had majority noon league supporters who will be involving in imran and ptians bashing in each political topic then i would be on other side . I think no matter what party you support but you should respect the choice of majority in democratic society and calling others names because they dont share same political views is intolerance and bigotry and i am against this

I am not nooni but if you want to make me nooni based on my opposition of ik then i gladly take it eventhough for me they are all same. I voted ik in 2013 election and started opposing it when dharna and his rona dhona started and lota started joining PTI . Now this PDF is all about Ik and his supporters thatswhy you mostly get one sided political views and propaganda where you all share common hate for PML N and its supporters and keep bashing and abusing them in each political thread and thatswhere i come in there to remind you that your leader is not perfect either and often involve in same stuffs for which he is criticising others which offcourse hurt you .
If this forum had majority noon league supporters who will be involving in imran and ptians bashing in each political topic then i would be on other side . I think no matter what party you support but you should respect the choice of majority in democratic society and calling others names because they dont share same political views is intolerance and bigotry and i am against this

Ok here is a question, you claim you are not a nooni, and you admit you oppose PTI. so in 2018 which party are going to vote for, PPP, ANP, MQM, JUIF?

The reason i ask that question is because a person leaves a party to join a better party, a party he/she believes is more aligned to this their ideology.

we know, how difficult to defeat nawaz mafia , IK need to be more harsh , he in learning stage , he bound himself last time when he said we will obey supreme court whatever the decision they will makes, he was defeated by that mafia now again establishment deceived him , what you think he will jsut sit and watch ? lol no you dont know him he love challenges and certainly he will react and this time he will be non stop
nothing can undo nawaz in pakistan. he owns every institute in this country. no one can go against the instructions of nawaz . he has the support of USA and india. there were news yesterday that US ambassador met some high ranking official of dawn media group ensuring US support for dawn.

@Imad.Khan

Pakistan is an oligarchy run by corrupt to the core barons who also inherited wealth above a disenfranchised majority underclass.

No country has been able to jump the line from underdeveloped to developed in last 10 decades with fractured and paralyzed institutions - if one wants quick reminder; read latest judgement of SCP.

Army and Judiciary are also subsets of overall deteriorated society; hence to think they can be an exception to the rule is unfair to them.

They are also conditioned in overall scheme of institutionalized corruption (financial and others) foundation of which was laid in 80's.

It's just the glimmer of hope, that you and millions of others see - overamplify expectations and wish institutional strengthening within the current status quo - it ain't happening in small increments. Period!

In most recent history we have two examples: A Supreme Court judge couldn't stand up to the weight of his own words. DG ISPR (read COAS) couldn't either.

Lesson for all wanting the change in status quo: Keep your hopes - but......keep them realistic!

Last edited:
So you think PMLN performance is so good that they will get even more seats than last time, and PTI performance in KPK is so bad that they will get even less seats than last time?
it is bitter reality. majority of the people in punjab will vote for nawaz . in addition to that nawaz knows how to use all the govt machinery to win elections. so nawaz will definitely win in 2018. after the recent events its highly likely that SC may find "sufficient evidence" against IK and disqualify IK . the same SC couldnt find sufficient evidence against nawaz. it will be the last nail in the coffin of pakistan.

sixth largest standing army with fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world just beaten up by maryam nawaz. :omghaha:

What a silly silly decision. I guess when the time came to actually your money where your mouth is, the army command just ran away. This will haunt them in the long run and provide fodder to all those elements that attempt to defame the army.

No i am trying to defend the choice of common man
A specific region no :D?
And thirdly you always thank those posts where someone use abusive and insulting remarks for noon league supporters so you have no right to talk about double standards as you have political bias
Simple we will be biased against those who invite Indians without valid documents and keep tone low on Indian aggression
I think no matter what party you support but you should respect the choice of majority in democratic society and calling others names because they dont share same political views is intolerance and bigotry and i am against this
what-meme-9-what.jpg

Your statement reminds me of Trump
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/bigotry-bigot-bigotries-bigots

If you are from UK you know how much name calling goes on between anti and pro Brexiters dont make shit up on non baboon sponsored sources
where you all share common hate for PML N and its supporters and keep bashing and abusing them

http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/02-Jul-2015/maryam-led-pml-n-social-media-cell-active-on-all-fronts

If this forum had majority noon league supporters who will be involving in imran and ptians bashing in each political topic then i would be on other side
No you wont dont lie and it cant be because online leagi supporters are mainly from gt road route while this forum has members from all over Pakistan
involve in same stuffs for which he is criticising others which offcourse hurt you .
Arey munna thenga sabot na dey paye adalat ja kar ronay lag gaye phir bhi false equivalence :D

there are people who dont perceive Ik in same way as you do and you should respect their political right. NO?
People like Fazlur Rehman and Mehmood Khan Achakzai yeah sure buddy i like the crowd you associate with
How you make this conlclusion that PTI is most popular party?
Depends on the educational level of the person you ask and his region
Let them finish 5 years ... if they cant keep promises... they will b punished...
:lol:
Merey masum bhai yahan bhutto ab tak zinda hy

Oh yes, I need your assistance so if you are son of your own father, you will provide me your contacts i.e. email, telephone and home address so that I can contact you for assistance. Now don't hide in the gutter you come from and be a man and not a patwari and provide me the info.

Calm down mate, there is no point in getting riled up.

A major confrontation has been avoided, which I think is good. Panama is enough to fully cover PMLN and Co in mud, and they were looking at Dawn Leaks for an escape.

Now back to IK bashing with Panama in focus ...

But I won't be surprised if PMLN open another front with PA on some other issue ... they are desperately looking for a way out of Panama.

Nothing will happen in Panama JIT either (please save this post for future).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom