What's new

DG ISPR responds to Maulana Fazl’s speech during Azadi March

"It takes 15,000 causalities to train a Major General" - Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied C-in-C during WW1

DG ISPR is a Major General....
This DG few years ago on foot patrolling North Waziristan roads under hot sun... on every foot forward unexpected bullet waiting for him. An unseen enemy hiding in mountain and watching , but sons on duty for the motherland.

PTI is trying its best to pit the Azaadi march against the Armed forces meanwhile Imran Khan has lamented of not being 'given' the right team.

Pakistan Armed Forces should distance itself from the political quagmire brought upon by foreign funded parties and PTI's obsession with umpire and is fingers.
I am restricted to post in JF-17 block 3 thread just only because i criticize JF-17 block 3 slowly progress... While this idiot openly criticizing our respected institutions in every thread.. Why u not permanently banning this idiot??? @waz @Dubious

The best option govt. has is to make 20-30 daigs of laxative mixed halwa and freely distribute it among the protestors.... Then the shit storm will come to its logical end

@Shane @Mangus Ortus Novem

So it's now more clearly between pro and against Pakistan..
Yea 9 other parties are traitors enemy of states Having 60% of public mandated mean half or over country men are traitors.
Now kill them all if you guys short of guns bullets gas them, easy.
It’s only one doodh ki Nahai Party and it’s PTI, and her partners in bed MQM, Qatil League are gems in the crown of IK wearing.

Yea 9 other parties are traitors enemy of states Having 60% of public mandated mean half or over country men are traitors.
Now kill them all if you guys short of guns bullets gas them, easy.
It’s only one doodh ki Nahai Party and it’s PTI, and her partners in bed MQM, Qatil League are gems in the crown of IK wearing.
Read my other comments before ranting. I have said that pppp and pmln have decided to distance themselves from mal'oon.

They will not go into red zone and try to arrest PMIK, what mal'oon has indicated yesterday.

Read my other comments before ranting. I have said that pppp and pmln have decided to distance themselves from mal'oon.

They will not go into red zone and try to arrest PMIK, what mal'oon has indicated yesterday.
I am not joking or mocking, get rid of them, reading all PDF recent history PMLN and PPP all are enemy of state Achakzai ANP etc. try to get public to vote PTI only one saint party and if they not, well, get rid of them too.

Ow may Be you missed Fazlu press conference response to DGISPR all gang was standing side by side with him.

I am not joking or mocking, get rid of them, reading all PDF recent history PMLN and PPP all are enemy of state Achakzai ANP etc. try to get public to vote PTI only one saint party and if they not, well, get rid of them too.
No party was barred from contesting elections even the ones who talk about a separate country for pashtuns. When PTI believed that 2013 elections were rigged, pmln was given full five years despite pmln leader inviting jandal and modi without visa. Pakistan armed forces were shamed on media by pmln (Dawn news scandal) to give fuel to Indian ranting around the world about Pakistani involvement and still we are seeing the effects of it. Despite all of this, pmln was given full five years. PTI's demands were not given due respect. And I think that was the right decision because people had the time to fully see the true face of past rulers.

Now after elections, PTI has come to power. Almost all surveys were pointing to PTI win. No party (except MQM London ) was barred from taking part in the elections. No official compliant was raised by any party.. still mal'oon has the guts to create chaos. And that too, at a time when Pakistan was busy in making narrative against Indian atrocities in Kashmir, highlighting saffron clad mobs of RSS, our side of saffron wearing mobs were activated. Everyone has forgotton about Kashmir now. 27th of October passed like any other day for them because whole media and nation was focused on mal'oon. Indian media is taking full advantage of the situation. The private armies are announcing to arrest an elected PM, world is laughing on us, still you guys consider them muhibbe watan tou bhai aap ki soch aap ko Mubarak.

Being a pakistani, whose future is attached with Pakistan, whose children will likely be spending their lives in Pakistan, I have full right to call spade a spade.

Ow may Be you missed Fazlu press conference response to DGISPR all gang was standing side by side with him.
Tell me when you see them in the coming days. You will not see them after a couple of days.

Issuing threats is easy, acting on them against a sitting government which is supported by army (and rightly so), is not just difficult, it is impossible.

Maulana allegations are already proven false from history. If it has to do anything with Army being pro PTI or anti-Nawaz, would have already forced PMLn to step down from Government during PTI Dharna. Secondly, Maualan blames establishment on one hand being pro PTI only or biased and then he wants the same establishment to throw civilian government and yet seeks the favour in the name of Pakistan. Actually, all of them are hypocrites of highest order and want to settle their own score by way of either blaming or seeking favour from Establishment but in the end; falls for it always.

Surprisingly, opposition isn't resigning from Assemblies/Parliament in legal manners which I think will automatically enforce re-elections but then again; there is no unity within opposition in this regard which pretty much seems to be self interest of every party. These hypocrites now wants to dissolve Government through illegal means or by provoking Institutions but they don't want to go through legal & democratic process.

These hypocrites now wants to dissolve Gov

Minimum Diesel would settle on is IK's resignation (1 of 4). He and the trolls here would be happy with SMQ or anyone else as PM since a seat would be made available for Diesel eventually and business as before.

Opposition knows that if GE are called this soon, it would be disastrous for them. Hence none willing to resign from assemblies.

Minimum Diesel would settle on is IK's resignation (1 of 4). He and the trolls here would be happy with SMQ or anyone else as PM since a seat would be made available for Diesel eventually and business as before.

Opposition knows that if GE are called this soon, it would be disastrous for them. Hence none willing to resign from assemblies.

A democratic protest or such opposition are all part of politics but I am surprised that all they want a forceful resignation of IK, from Establishment yet they blame institutes 24/7 as well as are not opting for the right way of protest through resigns..... This is all about money & power that they wouldn't risk for the sake of politics knowing their end.

While this idiot openly criticizing our respected institutions in every thread..
1) If you have issues with members...PLEASE take it to GHQ!
2) Please bring forth your truth..

We the mods do not tail members to watch them make a mistake...Hence proof is always needed when allegations are thrown!

Now kindly, do not derail this thread and take your problem to GHQ!

@The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus

1) If you have issues with members...PLEASE take it to GHQ!
2) Please bring forth your truth..

We the mods do not tail members to watch them make a mistake...Hence proof is always needed when allegations are thrown!

Now kindly, do not derail this thread and take your problem to GHQ!

@The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus

As long as posts are related to political differences; there is no issue in regard to let the debate be continued. However, taking digs at Military & maligning in veiled tantrums; shall not be tolerated at all. The online propaganda as such is fueling the same anti-Army anarchy/chaotic attempts to disrupt Country. This platform shall not allow the malicious & baseless accusations against Military. DG ISPR has yet again clarified that Army has no involvement/relation in such political issues.

Member(s) observes any offense/violation; may utilize Report option and move on instead of derailing discussions.

Regards,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom