What's new

DG ISPR responds to Maulana Fazl’s speech during Azadi March

Allah karay mal'oon 2 days ke baad apni fauj PMIK ko giraftaar karnay bhej de.. maza aajana hai!

Any incident that causes a law and order situation and economic losses must be discouraged by any legal means necessary.

Any incident that causes a law and order situation and economic losses must be discouraged by any legal means necessary.
Man, I am expecting there will be something other than netflix to watch in the coming days.. I hope Mal'oon will not disappoint all of us thriller movie fans. :enjoy:

Next election campaign of IK should be built on the Islamic Presidential System and Referendum for it.

It won't be IK, he has failed the test. He is still better than the rest but the new faces you're about to see are far more capable and far more sincere.

Man, I am expecting there will be something other than netflix to watch in the coming days.. I hope Mal'oon will not disappoint all of us thriller movie fans. :enjoy:

Exciting as that may be, we all need to concentrate on getting the economy going again, without chaos and anarchy making the job even more difficult than what it already has become.

Accountability is PakState's StrategicAgenda.

Pakistan's National Security requires total dismantling of CriminalEnterprise ...

It is now decided that PakEconomy is OurStrategicAsset ... CPEC Phase 2 cann't be stopped.

And then OurRivers shall turn red... sooner perhaps.... it is all moving ... Momentum of History Accelaring!!!

A new election and Referendum won't stop CPEC Phase 2. It may be actually beneficial as snakes in PTI have been creating hurdles in CPEC.

Loss of life will be painful but this rotten system won't go without blood sacrifice.

It won't be IK, he has failed the test. He is still better than the rest but the new faces you're about to see are far more capable and far more sincere.

No one can pass the test in THIS system.

There are no new faces at present. IK is in this for 7 years.

Exciting as that may be, we all need to concentrate on getting the economy going again, without chaos and anarchy making the job even more difficult than what it already has become.
Sometimes a cancer needs all the treatments.. chemo, radio and hormone therapies.. and after that a surgery...

Without the treatment, survival becomes impossible.. Fazlu is just one tumor, and it will be treated for sure..

Without eradicating the cancerous elements, you can't concentrate on getting the economy on the right track.

My dear YoungPak,

OurRivers. OurLand. OurPakistan.

We take OurPakistan back from these scums, FazoolMullahMaffia and CriminalEnterprise.

This Iblees ki Majlis e Shura is standing together against Pakistan... although I am worried... but then somewhere it is good thing. Let it come.

Pakistan is here to stay. Whoever has hurt Pakistan has recieved zilat ... GanguFacistMedia is celeberating Fuzla and CriminalEnterprise challenging the very PakState.

Now it is direct challenge to PakState. PMIK is just an excuse.... let it be.

I thought six months more... but let this MarasiParliment be dissolved... let there be ruthless accountability... and only those who pass 62/63 ... be allowed to stand in election.

Quaid e Azam wanted a presidential system based on The First State to form a ModernIslamicStateOfPakistan

FuzlaGang should be declared a terrorist party.

PakistanZindabad

Mangus
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack" - Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied C-in-C in WW1

Sometimes a cancer needs all the treatments.. chemo, radio and hormone therapies.. and after that a surgery...

Without the treatment, survival becomes impossible.. Fazlu is just one tumor, and it will be treated for sure..

Without eradicating the cancerous elements, you can't concentrate on getting the economy on the right track.

Fair enough. I will await further developments on this topic as they unfold. Patiently.

Loss of life will be painful but this rotten system won't go without blood sacrifice.
No one can pass the test in THIS system.

There are no new faces at present. IK is in this for 7 years.

Don't worry, blood that needs to be spilt this time has to be provided by the corrupt only. So I would call it cleansing, not blood being spilt..

As I said, the faces would be new, they have never seen any limelight before..

A new election and Referendum won't stop CPEC Phase 2. It may be actually beneficial as snakes in PTI have been creating hurdles in CPEC.
"It takes 15,000 causalities to train a Major General" - Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied C-in-C during WW1

DG ISPR is a Major General....

Until now this protest is much more peacful than previous protests of TLP and PAT .Hope peace prevails in future also.I have heard reports that AnsarulIslam activists gave path to ambulances during their protests which was good attitude

"It takes 15,000 causalities to train a Major General" - Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied C-in-C during WW1

DG ISPR is a Major General....
Put in context...
EITnvdJWsAwTr_Q.jpg

Signs of panic. Moulana's next steps will be interesting. He has managed to gather huge crowd. Will be interesting to see what he does after 48 hours.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom