What's new

DG ISPR responds to Maulana Fazl’s speech during Azadi March

this system needs to go. Parliamentary system is a failure just look at its home turf westminster. brexit has completely shattered it. Presidential system is a must. No matter how much hamid snake mir gets its knickers in a twist.
Yes! PRESIDENTIAL.
May be that will be the outcome of this fasad. Not today but after sometime.

The best thing about the historical record is that it remains what it is, no matter what later interpretations are exercised.

Back on topic, the DG ISPR did well to clarify the stance of the "institute" in such clear terms at this juncture.

The best thing is record is just there in its shape while it's always about the one who seek what and the way refer the sane for own sake.

On toouc: There was no doubt in regard to institute's stance. The message against anarchist is more important beside calling out to bring proof instead of allegations. Did you get it? Proof and allegations. That's of course the main thing for me though, you can choose to read something else. This is how history is always referred too.

The best thing is record is just there in its shape while it's always about the one who seek what and the way refer the sane for own sake.

On toouc: There was no doubt in regard to institute's stance. The message against anarchist is more important beside calling out to bring proof instead of allegations. Did you get it? Proof and allegations. That's of course the main thing for me though, you can choose to read something else. This is how history is always referred too.

I agree with you that the message to Maulana should be clear that what is he is trying to do is simply wrong, and he should consider adopting other means to pursue his political aims without jeopardizing national interests. If he has a problem with the present setup, then he should wait for the next elections rather than attempting to force a premature and illegal change of government, as we have sadly seen so many times in the past, and as reflected in the historical record.

I agree with you that the message to Maulana should be clear that what is he is trying to do is simply wrong, and he should consider adopting other means to pursue his political aims without jeopardizing national interests. If he has a problem with the present setup, then he should wait for the next elections rather than attempting to force a premature and illegal change of government, as we have sadly seen so many times in the past, and as reflected in the historical record.

It wasn't like this in historical record until & unless it is proven that current ruling party is looter as well as selling Pakistan. As I said, your reputation tells of course what you can't say openly. For me, there is no issue for the record in fact, the message is clear for anarchist... more stricter than history.

It wasn't like this in historical record until & unless it is proven that current ruling party is looter as well as selling Pakistan. As I said, your reputation tells of course what you can't say openly. For me, there is no issue for the record in fact, the message is clear for anarchist... more stricter than history.

Correct. And we have another 3.5 years till the record for the present setup is made clear by the results. We all need to wait for that period to complete, of course, by law, and not with any attempts to force a premature and illegal change of government.

(My reputation speaks for itself. :D )

Correct. And we have another 3.5 years till the record for the present setup is made clear by the results. We all need to wait for that period to complete, of course, by law, and not with any attempts to force a premature and illegal change of government.

(My reputation speaks for itself. :D )

Well, the record is always there of course. However, there is no question about your reputation at all...especially in this d8scussion. So I hope I am free to undertake some worthy tasks.

The dharna is actually against institutions.

The dharna is an attempt to force an illegal and premature change of government, and that is as WRONG now as it ever was in the past. Anybody who disagrees with what the government is doing should learn to wait for the next election cycle as prescribed by law.

The DG ISPR should be thanked for making the current stance of the Army absolutely clear in the present scenario.

My dear YoungPak,

OurRivers. OurLand. OurPakistan.

We take OurPakistan back from these scums, FazoolMullahMaffia and CriminalEnterprise.

This Iblees ki Majlis e Shura is standing together against Pakistan... although I am worried... but then somewhere it is good thing. Let it come.

Pakistan is here to stay. Whoever has hurt Pakistan has recieved zilat ... GanguFacistMedia is celeberating Fuzla and CriminalEnterprise challenging the very PakState.

Now it is direct challenge to PakState. PMIK is just an excuse.... let it be.

I thought six months more... but let this MarasiParliment be dissolved... let there be ruthless accountability... and only those who pass 62/63 ... be allowed to stand in election.

Quaid e Azam wanted a presidential system based on The First State to form a ModernIslamicStateOfPakistan

FuzlaGang should be declared a terrorist party.

PakistanZindabad

Mangus

Dare I say that a deal is or should be in the making:

Dissolve for 2/3 for Referendum!

IK should have entertained when the Presidential System feeler was released.

I hope the relevant quarters are on the ball this time and fully avail this opportunity - and I think it is being availed! Pakistan simply can't move forward with the rotten corpse of this system.

The dharna is an attempt to force an illegal and premature change of government, and that is as WRONG now as it ever was in the past. Anybody who disagrees with what the government is doing should learn to wait for the next election cycle as prescribed by law.

The DG ISPR should be thanked for making the current stance of the Army absolutely clear in the present scenario.
In the end, while taking last breaths, Mr Fazl ur Rehman will be thinking: Oh, so I was being used?!! :eek:

What I believe is that this Indian asset would be eliminated sometime after the march has failed and returned back..

This would be blamed on the establishment by Hamid Mir and Co.

I think Maulana won't rest now, somebody is blackmailing him, as his past is not clean (he didn't have best of character as one can easily deduce).

After the killing of Maulana, more prominent molvis would get killed, to create further chaos.

These have been foretold i.e death of a prominent leader at the hands of ttp and killing of molvis.

Let's see, there would be further chaos but eventually things would end up with a presidential democracy, and firing squads.

Everything would be cleansed up in this Pak Surzameen. We will see..

That new government would fix things across the board, the same government would eventually fight that final war with India, after 2023.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom