What's new

DG ISPR responds to Maulana Fazl’s speech during Azadi March

A soft state, as Pakistan has unfortunately become, is bound to receive threats and intimidation from every Tom, Dick and Harry. Third grade criminals are abusing army and army is on the defensive.
Not defensive, I think now it has come out in open.

Now expect extremely strict action against Mal'oon, just like how Molvi gali was handled..

Of course, DG will not tell on media that we are going to put a kaanton wala danda in the behinds of respectable mullas..

horse mouth.
lolll

Hamid Mir???

Not defensive, I think now it has come out in open.

Now expect extremely strict action against Mal'oon, just like how Molvi gali was handled..

Of course, DG will not tell on media that we are going to put a kaanton wala danda in the behinds of respectable mullas..

lolll

Hamid Mir???
He is third class black mailer ...

Much needed clash between Army+PTI versus corrupt opposition.Its due and should happen once for all. If we want to take the country forward, a clash is required where this corrupt mafia in the name of politics and religion should be taken care of with iron hand.

It was since 2008... and perhaps even before.

@Shane I believe that such a quick response to Fuzla by DGISPR shows 'panic'... now Fuzla will calculate this to be weakness... and raise rhetoric....

Silence must have its own language!

Fuzla has threatened the existence of PakState for the third time today... if we, as PakState, given an inch to this BlackmailingMaffia/CirminalEnterprise we shall loose a mile sooner.

Any NRO now will be death of Idea of Pakistan... which I shall not allow!

At the moment I don't have much energy... I shall try to compose something tomorrow and tag you Paks!

Nopes sir, it's a response which is extremely well timed..

People were thinking that Army will remain neutral in the whole scenario.. The situation would have encouraged more people joining Mal'oon in the coming days..

After this statement, half of the people who were thinking about joining, or those half hearted participants will leave in the coming days..

They know what's coming.. and there'll be a ban on transmission..

AlhamduLillah! While posters who continue to lie through there teeth, like you know who... keeps harping his Molana's pro PTM mantra defending Molana who keeps abusing Armed forces... DG ISPR has come out and spoken the truth; making it clear as daylight who the rabid ones are.

Aaj ki raat kuchh pension pe zinda trolls ke upar buhat bhari guzray gi! lolll

Abb suggest kar rahay hain Army ko ke army should remain neutral.. loll

Everyday, I am enjoying the situation.. PMLN and PPP hasvesmelled the coffee and have already started distancing themselves from Mal'oon.. :lol:

It was since 2008... and perhaps even before.

@Shane I believe that such a quick response to Fuzla by DGISPR shows 'panic'... now Fuzla will calculate this to be weakness... and raise rhetoric....

Silence must have its own language!

Fuzla has threatened the existence of PakState for the third time today... if we, as PakState, given an inch to this BlackmailingMaffia/CirminalEnterprise we shall loose a mile sooner.

Any NRO now will be death of Idea of Pakistan... which I shall not allow!

At the moment I don't have much energy... I shall try to compose something tomorrow and tag you Paks!
I think this is about damage control, a bit late but helpful none the less.

The warning by DG ISPR to ZIP it, shall limit the number of people looking to participate even more after looking at the free hand being enjoyed by Fazlu till now.

The language of silence was not being understood by many a people and Fazlu was taking it as a sign of weakness to propagate his upper hand to his crowd and supporters to raise their morale that victory is near...

I think this should have been made clear before the Dharna reached Islamabad that State institutions stand with the constitutional sitting government.

PTI is trying its best to pit the Azaadi march against the Armed forces

Hey Jahil Fassadi, Diesel is the one warning Armed Forces to stay neutral.

You are a blatant liar!

Now report the post as a moaning t*** and get banned in a few days for being the obnoxious liar born from a so called honourable family :rolleyes1:

This is Fasad... it starts in the holy month... it worries me!
Raddul Fasaad ushi waqt hota hai jab Fasaad hota hai.. baghair fasad uss ko radd kaisay kia jaey..

Mal'oon was safe hiding in his own madarsa.. he has activated himself.. like how doctors activate certain viruses in human body for the anti viral drugs to be effective.. unless a virus is in hiding, anti viral drugs can't act..

I think this is about damage control, a bit late but helpful none the less.

The warning by DG ISPR to ZIP it, shall limit the number of people looking to participate even more after looking at the free hand being enjoyed by Fazlu till now.

The language of silence was not being understood by many a people and Fazlu was taking it as a sign of weakness to propagate his upper hand to his crowd and supporters to raise their morale that victory is near...

I think this should have been made clear before the Dharna reached Islamabad that State institutions stand with the constitutional sitting government.
This is exactly my standpoint as well..

And Fazlu has probably understood the language too.. :D

Raddul Fasaad ushi waqt hota hai jab Fasaad hota hai.. baghair fasad uss ko radd kaisay kia jaey..

Mal'oon was safe hiding in his own madarsa.. he has activated himself.. like how doctors activate certain viruses in human body for the anti viral drugs to be effective.. unless a virus is in hiding, anti viral drugs can't act..
Watch the video i posted. Bajwa explain all troubles Pakistan is facing but Maulana is not listening ....head strong.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom