What's new

DG ISI Lt General Faiz Hameed has reached Kabul -Says "Everything Will Be OK"

Nothing to see here but a thread started on a tweet.

now disperse.

can't say but usually spy chiefs during active tenure don't appear in press. I am more surprise how the lady manage to approach him for short interview which seems not planned by Pakistani side, so might be Chief was trying to ignore by not responding properly ....

Pakistani ambassador to Afghanistan should have intervene earlier which he did after the second question.

That seems to be correct explanation.

it was not highlighted by Pakistan or by Pakistani media but Indian mainstream media and social media.

He could have stayed at the embassy. There was zero need to be at the Serena Hotel where a heavy international media presence is still there.

Either this was deliberate or we have some A-Grade idiots who organized this visit. I tend to think its the former rather than the latter.

Pros: Wah Wah in Pakistan

Cons: Put Taliban in a difficult spot vis-a-vis Afghan public opinion.

He could have stayed at the embassy. There was zero need to be at the Serena Hotel where a heavy international media presence is still there.

Either this was deliberate or we have some A-Grade idiots who organized this visit. I tend to think its the former rather than the latter.

Pros: Wah Wah in Pakistan

Cons: Put Taliban in a difficult spot vis-a-vis Afghan public opinion.

Relax I don't think it matters much anymore, the war is over.

Ruko zara... Sabar karo..
20210904_232227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom