What's new

Dezful. 1 missile, 1 warhead it seems.

FH= Fateh Hormuz
SQ= Lastest Fateh version

The white Hozmoz seekers literary sit next to the missiles.

SQ, yes you can question what version of Fateh it is.

So how would a cluster ballistic missile work? I get how an MIRV does, but wouldn't bomblets falling at hypersonic speeds just line up/collide into behind each other once released?

The white Hozmoz seekers literary sit next to the missiles.

I thought those white cones were the explosive warheads, because of the metal cone that would cover it, would disrupt RF signals. This means that the metal cones somehow get removed during the later stage of the missile in such a way that it doesn't damage the radar cone, nor the guidance fins. Also this would mean that the 'FH' relies on kinetic energy solely to damage its target, seeing as there is very little room to spare for explosives. And its terminal speed is relatively slow (sub mach 3) for the non-metal nose cone to survive.

The blue color of the missiles is a give-away of the environment it is going to be used in.

Edit: seems like the Hormuz missile seeker is uncovered and the radar cone is exposed from the onset.
Hormuz RF seeker.png

Attachments

• Radar installation FH.png
    Radar installation FH.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
So far the only cluster munition warheads that we`ve seen have been these:
g6.png

The shape is clearly quite different from the standard bi-conic type warhead that we see in the op bottom picture.
Personally I`m inclined to think that the missile in the op bottom pic is just a fateh 110,as the warhead is clearly the same diameter as the rest of the missile body,unlike on the dezful,and the guidance section also looks like the standard non separating type as well.

Yes, that pic looks like it was in the vid. And the whole cover is off, not only parts as it is like by Toshka ect.

So this whole underground facility made me think that one missile was being produced while in reality 3 different missiles where shown on the production line. Talk about confusing.

So it seems the white 'SQ' missile in front of the 'FH' production line is a different missile to the Dezful and 'FH'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom