What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

With 18% turnout...I don't think so.

What's funny is in your previous paragraph you're singing the virtues of dictatorship, then in the next paragraph pretending like you care about democracy. No self-awareness whatsoever.
Bang! These euro-trash are seriously cooked.

When everyone calls Haftar a d

Yes...18% but still the only democratically held elections....lost by islamists.

The election was cancelled by the supreme court for irregularities. GNA remains the sole legitimate institution in Libya. GNA derives its legitimacy from the 2012 election in Libya (+60% turnout).

We will not tolerate Turkey's role in Libya.

French President Macron: "Our attitude towards Turkey's moves will be very harsh."

It's sad to see the only nuclear European state's president in EU, talking like a warlord. A big and respectable country like France's president shouldn't say stuff that he can't do.

And what's the Turkey's role that he can't tolerate? Supporting UN recognized Libya's government?
NATO ready to support Libya's government: Stoltenberg

I think, Macron knows that in no way, he can stop Turkey and trying to achieve stuff by being loud and trying to intimidate. Turkey should act calm, shouldn't respond to provocations and go ahead with it's plans regarding East Mediterranean.

Do you really believe in that?
Then you would bother to explain why Haftar is referred as "warlord" ,"marshal", "commander" instead of president of LNA?
Should we come to facts that he actually attained his position by misusing his position in military, aka: coup?
Or did you ever pay attention, you don't hear "Sarraj" as much as "Haftar" , you rather hear about GNA (or truly as Libyan government) vs Haftar and if not him, LNA and GNA would come into agreement quicker.
Or answer to this question would make it much more clear:
Who has hired foreigner paramilitary groups and militias, and received huge foreigner aid to assault and break ceasefires multiple times? you wouldn't answer as LNA, but "Haftar".
You may say GNA did so, but it was after Haftar started to crash them and sieged Tripoli with huge foreigner aid, as and GNA has done this as the last option, however it was Haftar's first option.
Actually, Haftar is refered to as the commander in chief of the LNA.,named in that position by the HoR. I also think Haftar is a goner and Aguila Saleh will be in charge.

Bang! These euro-trash are seriously cooked.

Europeans are like this they expect you to kiss their asses.

The election was cancelled by the supreme court for irregularities. GNA remains the sole legitimate institution in Libya. GNA derives its legitimacy from the 2012 election in Libya (+60% turnout).

Europeans be like democracy, free elections and human rights.

Once it contradicts their interests all those things they mention gets thrown out the window.

You mean the election where the islamists had 10% of the vote and the liberals/nationalists over 50% ? Sry, but islamists lost 2012 to....they lost every election in Libya.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Libyan_parliamentary_election

Legitimacy with 10%....:hitwall:

Salafis of Egypt have converted also to the madkhali sect, it sad to see how they use Islam to empower the dictators

The reason of why Salafist back stab IMO is because Saudi influence. Even in Indonesia Salafist here always support Saudi and hate Shiah so much into a level they even dont recognize Shiah as Muslim. It is why I dont like Muslim who are fanatics to their own sect. In Quran Allah said that fanatism in sect will lead to Musrik. They only want to get the knowledge from their Salafist Ulama and limit their knowledge within the Sahabah knowledge.

As we know Salafist movement is spread by Saudi and it is a favored sect for any Kingdom and dictator since it has a teaching to be submissive to the ruler.

From what happen in Egypt and Sirte, Libya, we know which party/sect who are siding with the enemy of Islam (the one who hate Islamist movement). Although I also dont like Islamist who act excessively like the one in Iran, Saudi or Aceh (my country) who force women to wear hijab and force men to do Jumah prayer since based on Quran, there is no compulsion in religion. Saudi is an Islamist state actually but they hate democratic Islamist like MB that can endanger their monarchy.

The best Muslim is the one staying in the middle and hear all knowledge and take the best from them. Not the one who just listen to their own selected Ulama.

Az Zumar verse 18
Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding.

Ar Rum verse 31-32

[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah

of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

I shall remind everyone that Haftar is backed by the only body ever to be elected democratically in Libya...the parliament aka HoR while no one voted the GNA and they took power via a coup d'etat.

GNA is Government for Libya that was formed under the terms of the Libyan Political Agreement a UN–led initiative signed in 2015

and The agreement was unanimously endorsed by the United Nations Security Council which welcomed the formation of a Presidency Council for Libya and recognized the GNA as the sole legitimate executive authority in Libya

on the other hand HAFTAR is trying to make a coup against the UN recognized legitimate Libyan Government GNA

France , Russian WAGNER , Egypt , S.Arabia ,The Uae also paid militans from Chad,Niger,Sudan are killing Libyan People to support an illegitimate war baron HAFTAR

So , sustainable cease-fire in Libya can be achieved if everyone returns to their positions in 2015 and Haftar forces need to leave Sirte, Jufra to achieve cease-fire

GNA is Government for Libya that was formed under the terms of the Libyan Political Agreement a UN–led initiative signed in 2015

and The agreement was unanimously endorsed by the United Nations Security Council which welcomed the formation of a Presidency Council for Libya and recognized the GNA as the sole legitimate executive authority in Libya

on the other hand HAFTAR is trying to make a coup against the UN recognized legitimate Libyan Government GNA

France , Russian WAGNER , Egypt , S.Arabia ,The Uae also paid militans from Chad,Niger,Sudan are killing Libyan People to support an illegitimate war baron HAFTAR

So , sustainable cease-fire in Libya can be achieved if everyone returns to their positions in 2015 and Haftar forces need to leave Sirte, Jufra to achieve cease-fire
Yes. The 10% jihadis want to rule all Libyans against their own will assisted by al nusra imported from Syria....oh, why oh why would France oppose this and why would Egypt dislike such a neighbour?

Yes. The 10% jihadis want to rule all Libyans against their own will.

The United Nations Security Council welcomed the formation of a Presidency Council for Libya and recognized the GNA as the sole legitimate executive authority in Libya

and Jihadists = HAFTAR led by salafi-wahabi terror founder S.Arabia and The Uae
HAFTAR declared for Jihad , not SARRAJ

Last edited:
The best Muslim is the one staying in the middle and hear all knowledge and take the best from them. Not the one who just listen to their own selected Ulama.
exactly, it's a fitna, not less evil than the khawarij of ISIS, one should take Islam from the source and follow the dead ulama because the ones alife (exept few many of whom are incarcerated) are failing to face the fitna

why oh why would France oppose this and why would Egypt dislike such a neighbour?

in 2011 bandit France bombed Libya to steal oil reserves
and now France is loser in Libya

Egypt has right to protect its border ... its ok
but Egypt doesnt have rights over Sirte , Jufra and whole Libya

btw France and Russia use puppet dictator SISI as a pawn against Turkiye in Libya

Egypt has right to protect its border ... its ok
but Egypt doesnt have rights over Sirte , Jufra and whole Libya

btw France and Russia use puppet dictator SISI as a pawn against Turkiye in Libya
Turkey is alligned with the MB which, in my opinion, is a terrorist organisation. UAE, Egypt, S.Arabia see the MB like I do....If Turkey ditches its nefarious plan to rule N Africa and the ME through its islamic proxies, other countries won't see you as the enemy and be hostile to you.

Turkey is alligned with the MB which, in my opinion, is a terrorist organisation.

The MB is not terror organization ..... The MB = Political democracy
and Turkiye is aligned with MOURSI which was elected by Egyptian People as President of Egypt

UAE, Egypt, S.Arabia see the MB like I do

You are talking about criminal puppet dictators who hate democracy
The MB is alternative to the value of democracy versus dictatorship in Egypt and S.Arabia even in Syria ... therefore criminal Dictators so hate the MB who is very big threat to their dictatorial regimes

and whole world has started calling all muslims as terrorists because of S.Arabia and The Uae backed radical salafi-wahabi Arab terror organizations such as AL QAEDA , ISIS , HTS

If Turkey ditches its nefarious plan to rule N Africa and the ME through its islamic proxies, other countries won't see you as the enemy and be hostile to you.

We dont care about criminal christian CRUSADERS and criminal puppet Dictators

Turkiye support The UN recognized legal Libyan Government GNA and Libyan People against christian CRUSADERS and their proxies criminal puppet Dictators

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom