What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I am very skeptic about this. Iran has much better relations with Qatar and Turkey than UAE. And Main Reason UAE started Qatar blockade was their relations with Iran.

And Some Western countries like France are still supporting Haftar Because They dont wanna see islamist factions gaining power in Libya. If Hezbollah starts fighting in front lines, French support is gone for good. And Israel starts lobbying in US on Behalf of GNA. I dont thing Russia can miss Red flags before making this decision Thus They didnt.
WHo are more Islamist that UAE and SAudis? you forgot wahabism?

I am very skeptic about this. Iran has much better relations with Qatar and Turkey than UAE. And Main Reason UAE started Qatar blockade was their relations with Iran.

And Some Western countries like France are still supporting Haftar Because They dont wanna see islamist factions gaining power in Libya. If Hezbollah starts fighting in front lines, French support is gone for good. And Israel starts lobbying in US on Behalf of GNA. I dont thing Russia can miss Red flags before making this decision Thus They didnt.

The main reason for blocking Qatar was supporting Muslim brotherhood. Other reasons were revenge of Arab spring, Iran and stealing its natural gas wealth.

It seems we made a mistake that we didn't take Sirte city, maybe with time we will realize this.

Since when do Sisi's statements old any power?
bro, Sisi is not bluffing, and he has got the strongest army in the ME and Africa. and unlimited amount of money, he also could easily get the approval of some European countries and call that "international legitimacy" , also he owns the evil backward ignorant pro Ghaddafi blood thirsty eastern Libyan tribes ... isn't that enough for power ?!!
but I still believe the Arab dictators will fall in the end

Last edited:
UAE invested a lot in Sirte (oil) and as you know Sisi need money and the only provider is UAE so you know the rest of the story. I doubt this statement is real, the only thing Egypt can afford is air support that's why I hope the rumor about Qatar patriot deployed in Libya is true but I doubt because they need the permission of US

bro, Sisi is not bluffing, and he has got the strongest army in the ME and Africa. and unlimited amount of money
Strongest army in ME ? Are you including Turkey ? Second Egypt forces are stronger than the israel forces or iranian ? Third point : unlimited amount of money ? are you really talking about egypt ?

bro, Sisi is not bluffing, and he has got the strongest army in the ME and Africa. and unlimited amount of money
Any direct intervention will have harder consequences, will draw more attention from world, Sisi can not risk his good image, and ruining his deals with EU.
He will end up being sanctioned due to direct intervention and disrespecting sovereignty of Libya, only legitimate action will be securing his border and setting up blockade and secure zones to control human flow.
And his best help to Haftar would be funding mercenaries, gathering intelligence and providing technical assistance for maintenance of the assets.
The longer Haftar defends sirte-jufra properly, the more chances they have got to be on table with sirte remaining in his hand. If Egypt intervenes directly, Turkey would do so and UN would come into action,probably ending up declaring haftar war criminal, dissolution of LNA and fall or sirte-benghazi.

for TL: DRers:
Current situation is the best deal for Haftar, direct foreign intervention would result in losses for him and removal of him.

PS: He doesn't have the strongest army, he has the largest army.

Last edited:
NATO and USA will choose the Turkish side against Russia, so Sisi is propably going to be told to shut up.

Strongest army in ME ? Are you including Turkey ? Second Egypt forces are stronger than the israel forces or iranian ? Third point : unlimited amount of money ? are you really talking about egypt ?
Sisi is blackmailing UAE and SA MBS and MBZ, without him they will collapse and they know it, they send him "loans", he simply gets the GCC money since 2013, that's the unlimited amount of money, now for Israel, are u seriously thinking that the jews can stand one week against the Egyptians ? unless they use nukes they have no chance, as for the Iranians pleaaaaaaaaase don't make me laugh !
not only that, Sisi will get all the technological assistance from France and Russia and China ...
there is no way Turks could stop Egypt in case the Egyptians decide to bring Libya back to the dictatorships club,
unless Turkey convinces Algeria and Tunisia and my country to fight along side GNA, which is totally wishful thinking by me under these regimes.
So, in summary, Turkey must keep up the good work for now, make the west of Libya a stable and prosperous place, keep the soft power strategy, don't forget that most of the Arabs and Muslims are supporting Turkey against the dictators alliance , it's a game of patience, the Almighty will definitely destroy the dictatorships as the prophet's tiding clearly state

Sisi is blackmailing UAE and SA MBS and MBZ, without him they will collapse and they know it, they send him "loans", he simply gets the GCC money since 2013, that's the unlimited amount of money, now for Israel, are u seriously thinking that the jews can stand one week against the Egyptians ? unless they use nukes they have no chance, as for the Iranians pleaaaaaaaaase don't make me laugh !
not only that, Sisi will get all the technological assistance from France and Russia and China ...
there is no way Turks could stop Egypt in case the Egyptians decide to bring Libya back to the dictatorships club,
unless Turkey convinces Algeria and Tunisia and my country to fight along side GNA, which is totally wishful thinking by me under these regimes.
So, in summary, Turkey must keep up the good work for now, make the west of Libya a stable and prosperous place, keep the soft power strategy, don't forget that most of the Arabs and Muslims are supporting Turkey against the dictators alliance , it's a game of patience, the Almighty will definitely destroy the dictatorships as the prophet's tiding clearly state
Man Israel has the strongest air force in the region, so they can destroy everything from air. Yes, Egypt military is the largest military in the region but also we know when we talk about war we are including : politic + economy + technology + military power.
So I don't think Egypt has any of these.

No war between Turkey and Egypt just relax man :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom