What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I don't see the F16 looking pretty either if the Egyptians got their Meteors.
First they should get them secondly we are talking about airforce which has lost 5 BRAND NEW fighters I don’t want to sound as if I am underestimating them but they will need time before getting used to rafale(and meteor) plus Turkey has AWACS which gives enormous advantage
They either have to fight now or watch how haftar is defeated next year will be too late

If egyptian fighter planes enter libyan airspace and conduct operations its going to become ugly. If only we had some proper air defence system to provide.
We have 2 s400 batteries plus option to get/activate 2 more according to the existing agreement signed in 2017
I would install one in tripoli

Do Hisar A & O ready to deploy to Libya? Can Mim -23 Hawk or Hisar A or Hisar O shoot down Egypt F-16? Does these air defense system has enough range to target & shoot Egypt F-16?

Another tank captured!

GNA continues it push towards Tarhuna from the east - 8 km remaining. Leaflets in both Arabic and russian are being dropped, asking Tarhuna civilians to take cover and armed men to surrender.

Do Hisar A & O ready to deploy to Libya? Can Mim -23 Hawk or Hisar A or Hisar O shoot down Egypt F-16? Does these air defense system has enough range to target & shoot Egypt F-16?

Neither of the systems is deployable. MIM-23 is capable of engaging F-16s, however, they are static have limited range to cover the current battlefield properly. MIM-23 was deployed to protect Mitiga airbase

Back
Top Bottom