What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Guys please keep it civil. Bon is just hanging around here to gloat or provoke. You can't expect the french or the west to be impartial period.

Also we do have turkish members who're getting emotional and angry that we haven't given a proper answer compared to our capabilities.

Just remember we're dealing with a west that is used to gloat in arrogance (this doesn't include portugal, spain, italy as they're fairly more sound in their evaluation).

You want to hit who you THINK is behind....
I hope you think perfectly well. If not....
It is the Erdogan way of making foreign politic? interesting.... and so dangerous. For Turkey. Because you deseperatly lack of allies. Even if your soldiers are brave, alone you will fail.

too simple.
I think you will need another slap so as to understand that you are not China, and can't do anything in middle east.
Don't be silly , what I'm talking about isn't to hit UAE , I'm meant some of their equipment's in Libya and we can do it isn't a big deal. Yes, I know Turkey is weak without allies and the same thing for US ( the most powerful country in the world ).

Can't do anything in MiddleEast ? so recapture Tripoli is nothing ? Destroying PKK camps in Iraq is nothing ? smash PKK and ISIS in Syria also is nothing ? So if these are nothing what we can say about France :D:D:D:D

Al Arabiya is called Al Ebreya (The Hebrew) by %99 of the Arabs.
Full of lies and false propaganda

P.S: I hope you don't use the word (Arabs) referring to the puppet regimes that standing against Libya and Turkey, find another word for them.
I am sorry mate, but we normally refer to the leaders of a country as "arabs", I'd call the common people brothers and sisters.

our answer is "NUTS". Or maybe 9 Laser guided bombs on an airfield in the Lybian desert....
Go to hell.
It was the turkish frigate that used its firing radar. And our frigate recorded it. It willbe part of the french charge during next NATO meeting.
Your frigates were protecting a cargo full of weapons, contrary to the ban. You are new filibusters.

Blabla bla. At the meanwhile you and your thugs are smuggling tons of weapons via land routes, while blaming Turkey. Funny.

our answer is "NUTS". Or maybe 9 Laser guided bombs on an airfield in the Lybian desert....
Go to hell.
It was the turkish frigate that used its firing radar. And our frigate recorded it. It willbe part of the french charge during next NATO meeting.
Your frigates were protecting a cargo full of weapons, contrary to the ban. You are new filibusters.

France's answer is irrelevant. France is irrelevant. Stop spamming this thread with baguettes and go get a job.

France is so pathetic and bandit

1 ) The Uae and S.Arabia deployed tons of weapons in Libya via Egypt including PANTSIR Air Defense Systems and Wing Loong UCAVS also their slave mercenaries from Chad,Niger,Sudan

2 ) Russia deployed minimum 14 Fighter Jets MIG-29 and SU-24s in Libya and tons of weapons by cargo Planes and thousands of WAGNER mercenaries also pro-Russian Assadists from Syria to kill Libyans for stealing oil fields

The French government supports an illegitimate war baron and Russia who jeopardizes Libya's political stability and the safety of NATO, Europe , Mediterranean and North Africa

Al Arabiya is called Al Ebreya (The Hebrew) by %99 of the Arabs.
Full of lies and false propaganda

P.S: I hope you don't use the word (Arabs) referring to the puppet regimes that standing against Libya and Turkey, find another word for them.

Much respect for your incredible country. Love the way Al-Ghanim and your country are standing up for the weak and oppressed.

Back
Top Bottom