What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

If TSK doesn't strike back within a short pteriod it will be categorised as a weakness and as a result of it u will have every retard jump on the keyboard and predict his own mental diarrhea.

I'm now long enough here to know the routine discussions afterwards lol

If TSK doesn't strike back within a short pteriod it will be categorised as a weakness and as a result of it u will have every retard jump on the keyboard and predict his own mental diarrhea.

I'm now long enough here to know the routine discussions afterwards lol
That's what I talked about , it will show a weakness and this is dangerous, also I don't know how Turkey still didn't identify who's behind this attack, it should be a strong and quick attack

Looking at how things unfold between Turkey and other countries, I get more and more validation that Turkey is soon going to be under attack by a coalition of European (France, Greece, Greek-Cyprus) and Arab (Egypt, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Syria, LNA) forces. This battle is going to be a loss for Turkey and will lead to political internal instability. The potential territorial loss for Turkey is going to be the European part (all the way to the Bosporus) and TRNC.

This war, prophesied in the hadith will prelude the malhama al kubrah 'great war' which will be a major war between the Arabs and Europeans.

The whole conflict in Libya and the possible reversal of hagia sofia into a mosque is going to be the straw that will break the camels back. Turkey is surrounded and it's only a matter of time.

Turkish armed forces and defense industry is 5-10 years behind in military technology and the amount of modern weaponry to defend itself against such a multi-coalition war. Turkey does not have enough cruise missiles and ballistic missiles with long enough range to take out every enemy airbase within 1000km of its borders, something that their airforce will not be able to do, e.g. a simultaneous all-destroying strike against the two nearest adversaries(Greece and Egypt). While there are a lot of missile programs under development in Turkey, it's not too little, but it is too late.
No worries Nostradamus.

Looking at how things unfold between Turkey and other countries, I get more and more validation that Turkey is soon going to be under attack by a coalition of European (France, Greece, Greek-Cyprus) and Arab (Egypt, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Syria, LNA) forces. This battle is going to be a loss for Turkey and will lead to political internal instability. The potential territorial loss for Turkey is going to be the European part (all the way to the Bosporus) and TRNC.

This war, prophesied in the hadith will prelude the malhama al kubrah 'great war' which will be a major war between the Arabs and Europeans.

The whole conflict in Libya and the possible reversal of hagia sofia into a mosque is going to be the straw that will break the camels back. Turkey is surrounded and it's only a matter of time.

Turkish armed forces and defense industry is 5-10 years behind in military technology and the amount of modern weaponry to defend itself against such a multi-coalition war. Turkey does not have enough cruise missiles and ballistic missiles with long enough range to take out every enemy airbase within 1000km of its borders, something that their airforce will not be able to do, e.g. a simultaneous all-destroying strike against the two nearest adversaries(Greece and Egypt). While there are a lot of missile programs under development in Turkey, it's not too little, but it is too late.
So you bring up the prophesies but you forgot to mention the last and important part which is that muslim overwhelming defeat the Europeans

For you all is failed if they are about France...

Except Rafale or M2000 that smashed you in the Lybian desert. Maybe....

Of course, not everything, but Africa politic. Smashed us??? Huh???

We dont have any interest that 4mio Turks starting a war in our streets.

So you bring up the prophesies but you forgot to mention the last and important part which is that muslim overwhelming defeat the Europeans

Eventually after a couple of years, under the leadership of the Mehdi, Constantinople/Istanbul will be conquered again, but modern Turkey as we know it will not exist or be very different. Turkey/Turks need to prepare themselves mentally for such a thing to happen.

We dont have any interest that 4mio Turks starting a war in our streets.

I didn't mention Germany as part of that anti-Turkey coalition. But even then:

The Messenger of Allah (saws) said regarding the Great wars we will soon see: “The Romans
(Europeans) will attack those Arabs who reside in their land (Europe), until not a single
Arab man or woman or child remains in their land but that they shall be killed by the
Romans.” (Kitab Al Fitan, Bab Al Aamaq wa fath al Constantiniya, page 260)

Why we're still searching who's behind it ? Let make our analysis and hit who we think is behind it.
First who are the first news channels who talked about these strikes : Al Arabiya and Sky news Arabia (KSA-UAE propaganda channels) and they mentioned some details.
- Second : some of UAE (source close to the government) twitter accounts tweeted that UAE is behind it.
- Who's the most country hates Turkey ? : UAE and who's the weakest country in the list: UAE

It is very simple

Let make our analysis and hit who we think is behind it
You want to hit who you THINK is behind....
I hope you think perfectly well. If not....
It is the Erdogan way of making foreign politic? interesting.... and so dangerous. For Turkey. Because you deseperatly lack of allies. Even if your soldiers are brave, alone you will fail.

It is very simple
too simple.
I think you will need another slap so as to understand that you are not China, and can't do anything in middle east.

You want to hit who you THINK is behind....
I hope you think perfectly well. If not....
It is the Erdogan way of making foreign politic? interesting.... and so dangerous. For Turkey. Because you deseperatly lack of allies. Even if your soldiers are brave, alone you will fail.

too simple.
I think you will need another slap so as to understand that you are not China, and can't do anything in middle east.

You can bash erdoğan all you want, but in the eyes of Europeans like you, a good Erdoğan is an obedient Erdoğan that doesn't stand up for Turkish interests, but let's France have everything. If he were that, your media wouldn't call him a dictator but a progressive leader worthy of respect, regardless of the shit he does in his own country.

As for you talk of Turkey deserving a slap and that Turkey can't do anything in the middle East, this is exactly the superiority complex I'm talking about. Apparently Turkey is the only 80 million sized nation in the world that may not pursue foreign interests, while countries like France travel half the globe to **** shit up and nobody questions them.

Back
Top Bottom