What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I don't understand the silence of the other European countries or should we say appeasement. Russia will be on the Southern Flank of NATO for decades if they succeed. France is sabotaging European and NATO interest for the sake of what exactly? That I dont understand.

France doesn’t care NATO or EU much. It’s just tools for own interests. First, Macron wants EU Army. Paid by us, ruled by France. Of course, independent from US.

Who the hell is Wagner now??

Russian paid militaries.

Hafter kontrolündeki Bingazi'de üst düzey bir komutana suikast operasyonu yapıldığı yönünde bilgi var. Bölgedeki dengeleri değiştirecek operasyon olduğu söyleniyor. Ayrıntı gelirse yazacağım. #Libya
Translated from Turkish by

1f534.svg
#ÖNEMLİ There is information that a high-level commander was assassinated in Benghazi under the control of the ledger. It is said to be the operation that will change the balances in the region. If the detail comes, I will write.

There are reports that LNA has left Tripoli airport. GNA have taken control of the airport.

Tripoli front is about to end with #GNA victory. Airport is about to fall & GNA troops are advancing towards Qasr Bin Ghaser and Tarhuna. When these strongholds fall, GNA will stop defending and become the attacking side to terrorist #Haftar. Liberation of west Libya is close...

Attachments

• EZWKNZ2WkAQBZso.jpeg
    EZWKNZ2WkAQBZso.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 37
I just read that apparently GNA is pulling back from the airport and the area it took over earlier today. Can somebody clarify the whole situation and what exactly is happening?

Only reading tweets doesn’t really help to understand what is happening.

Guys did you notice something. We are the only NATO country who's playing a role against Russia interventions nowadays (Yes of course, first we are trying to protect our interests but at the same time we're pushing against Russia not like France for example). US can't go blind anymore , they should corporate with us and stop what they are doing in north Syria.
This is a good point and i've implied this point before on PDF. Same thing is going on in Syria- in the end, TUrkey is the only NATO country IN the adversary country, fighting NATO adversaries, alone(at least directly and openly). Turkey needs to take time, because i would not be surprised if NATO doesnt come to TUrkey's help in certian situations against either Russia or/ and China. NATO is a broken alliance IN REALITY. dissected Tiger.

I just read that apparently GNA is pulling back from the airport and the area it took over earlier today. Can somebody clarify the whole situation and what exactly is happening?

Only reading tweets doesn’t really help to understand what is happening.

It's just a matter of time, GNA encircled the airport they shelled them. They can't escape no need to rush things. UAVs aren't boming them for some unown reason, they are still actif but just for gathering info.
That's all i got. Just need to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom