What's new

Deutsche Welle: A trip to Tehran

I'm not saying I'm going to go to places to piss people off. But if Iran is so sensitive to having Khomenei, Khamenei, etc. disliked in public, then there is something wrong. I do respect other peoples' cultures, livelihoods, etc. but I will not respect a government that violates free speech.

Which, again, when it comes to TOURISM, makes absolutely very little impact to the decision making process of the majority of travelers!! Do you think any ordinary tourist will go to a travel agency to book a holiday and say, "Sounds like a great location, love the hotel, seems to have nice historical places, and the pictures of the forest look amazing. But can I go there and take a dump on their flag? That's very important to me and my family. "

If they did send their troops in, they would receive treatment. A doctor is a doctor.
man dige harfi nadaram!! I have nothing to add... thanks to u I learned a lot from u...

free speech.
yes everything is fixed with arabs so u must be worried about free speech in Iran!! what an example... listen boy... it is good to dream...makes u a better person yet delusional... don't waste your time here to teach us stuff... go finish your high school with high rating so u can get back to the free syria after assad and iran and make it even stronger... i for a sec, imagined a syria...dissolved into mant tiny states with stone age basis of race or religion yet full of takfiris.. I guess free syria will continue what they did today in Iraq... the published handlets to invite tourists to come to their holy land buying souvenir from their beheading tools shop... good luck with your free syria...

Yet you are worshiping every single police state that gives arms and money to Syrian 'revolutionaries'. :)
Worshiping? When did I ever praise Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc? And it's funny how you use police state as if Iran isn't one. I know what a police state is, I've lived in 1 half my life. Syria under Assad.
Which, again, when it comes to TOURISM, makes absolutely very little impact to the decision making process of the majority of travelers!! Do you think any ordinary tourist will go to a travel agency to book a holiday and say, "Sounds like a great location, love the hotel, seems to have nice historical places, and the pictures of the forest look amazing. But can I go there and take a dump on their flag? That's very important to me and my family. "
Maybe because the average tourist doesn't give a damn about peoples' lives under different governments. But I do.
man dige harfi nadaram!! I have nothing to add... thanks to u I learned a lot from u...

yes everything is fixed with arabs so u must be worried about free speech in Iran!! what an example... listen boy... it is good to dream...makes u a better person yet delusional... don't waste your time here to teach us stuff... go finish your high school with high rating so u can get back to the free syria after assad and iran and make it even stronger... i for a sec, imagined a syria...dissolved into mant tiny states with stone age basis of race or religion yet full of takfiris.. I guess free syria will continue what they did today in Iraq... the published handlets to invite tourists to come to their holy land buying souvenir from their beheading tools shop... good luck with your free syria...
Hahaha
Keep on being racist against Arabs. And keep on pretending that we're not a threat. Keep on doing that up until we march on Qom and Tehran. :)
And suddenly you become so quite about your "resistance against Israel" when you guys got help from them against Saddam. And still lost more troops hahaha

Worshiping? When did I ever praise Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc? And it's funny how you use police state as if Iran isn't one. I know what a police state is, I've lived in 1 half my life. Syria under Assad.

Maybe because the average tourist doesn't give a damn about peoples' lives under different governments. But I do.

Hahaha
Keep on being racist against Arabs. And keep on pretending that we're not a threat. Keep on doing that up until we march on Qom and Tehran. :)
And suddenly you become so quite about your "resistance against Israel" when you guys got help from them against Saddam. And still lost more troops hahaha
ok sweet heart... you're a different arab... u tought us the truth about many things... see u in Tehran then... don't forget to bring that thing when u come...

Back
Top Bottom